• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mat speaks out for Chinese in Matland

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
945202_639670009381501_1676759175_n.png

For SPM, I only scored 2As while a non-Malay classmate of mine got 10As. I got offered two universities, she got none.

I kept silent because I feel ashamed that I have always got it easy. I knew that I can give half the effort my entire life and still be able to feed myself. And what have I done to deserve this special treatment? Absolutely nothing. My ancestors just happened to step into this land a few generations earlier.

But my friend, her father, and her father's father have been here as long as I do. They work hard, they take care of their families, they pray to God. They are no different than me. They are us.

To have a law that treats a person based solely on the color of their skin, goes against everything that I have been taught, that I have believe in.

And I believe in justice. - Muhammad Khairul

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for this Mat boy..

Many young Malay chaps like him are finally seeing the light that the old Bumiputra policies are full of flaws.. Educated Malays like him will save Malaysia from further doom.. This is the result of them mixing and making friends with people from other races..

The same can't be said about those young uneducated UMNO goons staying in kampungs and only mixing with their kind roaming around the villages and cities with their small noisy bikes.. These are the trash whose parents have been pampered by UMNO by being given free land, free education for their kids and many other freebies..

These are the die hard UMNO supporters who will continue to support UMNO and champion for Malay rights even if the world will ends tomorrow..

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah! he never tell, his non-Malay classmate, 10 A's got offer SINgapore scholarship, can get PR, later become Minister earning few million Rinngit a year, while, Saya, still working, can only afford a motor cycle & living in a low cost housing in Wangsa Maju...:biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hes a lucky katak hijau i.e. if hes a Malay. He should come to Sinkieland and compete with Non-Malays and FTs for jobs.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for this Mat boy..

Many young Malay chaps like him are finally seeing the light that the old Bumiputra policies are full of flaws.. Educated Malays like him will save Malaysia from further doom.. This is the result of them mixing and making friends with people from other races..

The same can't be said about those young uneducated UMNO goons staying in kampungs and only mixing with their kind roaming around the villages and cities with their small noisy bikes.. These are the trash whose parents have been pampered by UMNO by being given free land, free education for their kids and many other freebies..

These are the die hard UMNO supporters who will continue to support UMNO and champion for Malay rights even if the world will ends tomorrow..

Wow it took them this long? In singapore it's like the opposite. How many chinese over love the malays and refuse to admit their flaws or rather are forced not to and it's racism for writing everything small about them.

It's about time these malays stop being racist to chinese in mudland.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am an Indian. But I am ashamed of my origin. We are the greediest, stingiest and smelliest people in the world. We rob and kill our own kind. Which other race does that?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am an Indian. But I am ashamed of my origin. We are the greediest, stingiest and smelliest people in the world. We rob and kill our own kind. Which other race does that?

HMmm i think you take the cake. It must have taken you supreme effort to admit it. It goes beyond your very nature to brag and basically make big of what you can actually accomplish.

It also sucks in the sense that indians are so different but all grouped into 1 group. Even the lightest skinned indian who are a minority are called shit skins. It truly is amazing that indians are so different but yet ppl have no problem grouping them into one grouping but chinese and most east asians look pretty similar but somehow they are not allowed to be grouped into a single group. You see what i mean here.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has a point, malaysia is for Malaysian not for malay alone. Whereas Singapore is no longer for Singaporeans when the 6.9 mil white paper passed thru. PAP is killing Singaporeans. Who is in the worse situation, Malaysia Chinese or Singaporeans? If the former incident can cause BN to lost power, why are 60% Singaporeans still blindly opt fo self extinction in order to keep PAP in power? Is 60% Singaporeans' life less worthy than PAP ministers?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow it took them this long? In singapore it's like the opposite. How many chinese over love the malays and refuse to admit their flaws or rather are forced not to and it's racism for writing everything small about them.

It's about time these malays stop being racist to chinese in mudland.

That's the problem in Malaysia.. Too much pampering, too many freebies, all in the name of Bumiputra have make the Mats there lazy, and corrupted..

Many cases of the Malays there being given free land to do some farming to supplement their income..

But what happened in the end? The free land became a mini jungle due to the laziness of these Malays who prefer sitting down at their village coffeeshops sipping Kopi O and munching some Kueh..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the problem in Malaysia.. Too much pampering, too many freebies, all in the name of Bumiputra have make the Mats there lazy, and corrupted..

Many cases of the Malays there being given free land to do some farming to supplement their income..

But what happened in the end? The free land became a mini jungle due to the laziness of these Malays who prefer sitting down at their village coffeeshops sipping Kopi O and munching some Kueh..

and you know the worst thing about the part i highlighted in red? If this was mentioned in some other forums for some odd reason ppl will be saying oh it's ok for malays to relax what in short i am telling you the m&d that was mentioned by TS in the first post is actually very rare. I can bet the majority of them still have that mentality that other ppl aka chinese ppl somehow owe me a living and if i fuck up somehow i can blame everyone and everything else except for myself.

More ppl need to speak up and not be afraid of being called "racists" for calling m&ds lazy and even better if more m&ds would be like the m&d in the TS post and admit that if you're fucked up or worse than someone else due to capability you don't deserve the job period. It's apparent for the chinese ppl either in mudland or singapore. Try getting into some prestigious course in NUS or getting in JC being a chinese and getting C's and D's. Yet for mudland a m&d with C's and D's might get into uni over a chinese with many A's. It's unfair and undeserved.

At the end of the day i really really wonder how many malays would actually make it if they were judged like how chinese ppl are judged according to our standards.

Give you an example. Let's assume the m&d in Ts post is now a chinese and he wrote exactly what the m&d wrote but it's he's now a chinese. Would anyone call him honorable? :rolleyes: Of course fucking no. If you're chinese you know you need to work hard and show results before you deserve recognition and if someone else scores better than you then he deserves it over you yet look at how that m&d wrote about it like it's some revelation. Like he actually made a big discovery: " my results are poorer than someone else's yet i got the place in uni becos of my race that is unfair" Holy jack fucking shit of course it's unfair if you have any honor in you you would decline that position and reccomend the more deserving chinese. If they want some respect from me then follow the same standards chinese ppl are judged by instead of using their race and whining all day over every small thing.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? Who says Malays dont speak up for the Chinese? A Malay always has goodness in his heart. This is just one of them.

More Chinese in Singapore should speak up for their Malay bros.

You can see that even when it is reported, some forum racist will still cast aspersions and unfair remarks on what they have done.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See? Who says Malays dont speak up for the Chinese? A Malay always has goodness in his heart. This is just one of them.

You can see that even when it is reported, some forum racist will still cast aspersions and unfair remarks on what they have done.

Don't expect much from that racists :wink: the usual rants about how Chinese being lumpard one :wink:

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you put a billion mats (if there's any) in China (endless wars, famine, overpopulated..etc) for thousands of years, their mindset will be like the chinese - work till death.
Likewise, if you put 22 million chinese in matland (land of aplenty, low population) also for thousands of years, they will also be relaxing in one corner playing their guitars daily and only work occassionally.

The bottom line is, who's geninuely happier. Btw, I'm a true sinkie chink.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One Malay speaking up for the Chinese doesn't mean jack shit especially when mudland is still racist to Chinese. So many Chinese ppl speak up for m&ds and you dare to act like few Chinese do? Give you an example just change the races around and the laws of the country. Suppose bumi laws favor Chinese now and Chinese with worse scores get in while Malays don't. Now one Chinese writes exactly like this m&d and says the laws should be fair would u praise this Chinese? Suffice to say you wouldn't and claim the country is still racist to m&ds. You are the e perfect example of different standards between Malays and Chinese whereby 1 Malay speaks up for the Chinese all Malays get applauded whereas 1 Chinese does not speak up for Malays means all Chinese are bad. Wait till the day Malays get judged by Chinese standards then come and talk la.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you put a billion mats (if there's any) in China (endless wars, famine, overpopulated..etc) for thousands of years, their mindset will be like the chinese - work till death.
Likewise, if you put 22 million chinese in matland (land of aplenty, low population) also for thousands of years, they will also be relaxing in one corner playing their guitars daily and only work occassionally.

The bottom line is, who's geninuely happier. Btw, I'm a true sinkie chink.
interesting question who is happier? Now there isn't exactly any benchmark to measure a humans happiness and I mean a true benchmark not to mention an entire country's population over a period of time extending up to a thousand years. Tell me honestly how do you tell who is happier? So you're just going to follow the old bs route oh the Chinese must be pretty unhappy but Malays must be damn happy as if to denote Malays weren't poor and didn't wars amongst one another.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting question who is happier? Now there isn't exactly any benchmark to measure a humans happiness and I mean a true benchmark not to mention an entire country's population over a period of time extending up to a thousand years. Tell me honestly how do you tell who is happier? So you're just going to follow the old bs route oh the Chinese must be pretty unhappy but Malays must be damn happy as if to denote Malays weren't poor and didn't wars amongst one another.

ok, not debating. It's only my view.
Have a good day.