• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dad of the year - Jackie Chan

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
7cn_jackiejay00.jpg

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/jackie-chan-wants-jay-successor-093600840.html

29 Apr – It seems that Jackie Chan is so impressed with Jay Chou's body of work that he wants the Taiwanese star to replace him as a successor of Kungfu films.

As reported on Groove Asia website, while speaking to the media at the Beijing International Film Festival, Jackie Chan praised Jay Chou's directing abilities and stated that he hopes that the Taiwanese singer-turned-director will surpass him in making more martial arts films.
Jackie stated, "As I grow older, I find that Siu Fong (Jaycee Chan) has been disappointing. So I think I would pass on the Kungfu film mantle to Jay instead."

Meanwhile, Jay revealed that he was first interested in trying his hands on directing as he wanted to control others.
When asked if he would cast Jackie Chan in his movies and control the martial arts superstar as well, the "Rooftop" director expressed, "I absolutely do not dare to control him!"