• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I challenge all religion nuts . Are to take the challenge ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaaaa! That a good 1 to demonstrate your confusion, FEAR and so screw up in life. Another slip up on u i learn. Seek medical attention u must not us. Take that 1 small step forward, wuhahaaaaaaaa, CHALLENGE?????
Wuhaaaaaaaaaaa, go fly some kites first to get inspired b4 trolling.

Don't response to me so fast..., or u will start blaming me of talking to myself again. WUHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
WHAT A DAY! WHAT A FOOL I THREADED TO TODAY,WUHAHAAAAA!!!!

??? What fear ? I don't fear the invisibleman :wink: . I'm having a good time with you that's why must respond fast :wink: of not later I get boring with you and dump you one side no good mah :wink: until now I'm still alive leh .. One more time ok ? I FUCK YOUR GOD :wink: still Bo taichi leh :wink: whahhahaha ... Sibey song :wink: . I never talk to myself so I don't need any medical attention :wink:

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? What fear ? I don't fear the invisibleman :wink: . I'm having a good time with you that's why must respond fast :wink: of not later I get boring with you and dump you one side no good mah :wink: until now I'm still alive leh .. One more time ok ? I FUCK YOUR GOD :wink: still Bo taichi leh :wink: whahhahaha ... Sibey song :wink: . I never talk to myself so I don't need any medical attention :wink:

Wuhahaaaaaa, of course, of course, still bo taichi. Bcos U r not worth a value to even mention, the most lowly being in this universe until U finally take THAT 1 SMALL STEP FORWARD.

Hahhaaa.... still all your threads here were qualified for medical attentions. Seriously, look at what people written about u..., u are so worthless here in mortal world. U r living in your own misery world, lacking understanding and love, sigh! Challenge??? U r challenged!!!! Whuahhaaaaaa!

VER CONFUSE BEING U ARE.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaa, of course, of course, still bo taichi. Bcos U r not worth a value to even mention, the most lowly being in this universe until U finally take THAT 1 SMALL STEP FORWARD.

Hahhaaa.... still all your threads here were qualified for medical attentions. Seriously, look at what people written about u..., u are so worthless here in mortal world. U r living in your own misery world, lacking understanding and love, sigh! Challenge??? U r challenged!!!! Whuahhaaaaaa!

VER CONFUSE BEING U ARE.

Whahahahah ..I fuck your god so many times still bo taichi , either there's no god or your god is useless .. Somemore talk until got dragon got phoenix saying god will punish ppl whahahhaha . I also can said I can send you to hell but hor must wait :wink: Whahahaha . Who cares who write about others in the net :wink: do you really care so much how ppl think about you in forum ? Whahahahaha . no wonder you keep on praising god to make him feel good and make yourself feel good :wink: by the way how you know I'm worthless in this world ? again hearing voices ? Whahaaha . Ok if you think that my life is misery then you happy ok , grant you the wish . I'm homeless and jobless and I'm handicaps ... Happy ? Whahaahahaha .. Shiok ? Whahhahahaha .. Now you feel good about yourself ? Whahahahahaa . What loser !! Whahhaha .

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahahahah ..I fuck your god so many times still bo taichi , either there's no god or your god is useless .. Somemore talk until got dragon got phoenix saying god will punish ppl whahahhaha . I also can said I can send you to hell but hor must wait :wink: Whahahaha . Who cares who write about others in the net :wink: do you really care so much how ppl think about you in forum ? Whahahahaha . no wonder you keep on praising god to make him feel good and make yourself feel good :wink: by the way how you know I'm worthless in this world ? again hearing voices ? Whahaaha . Ok if you think that my life is misery then you happy ok , grant you the wish . I'm homeless and jobless and I'm handicaps ... Happy ? Whahaahahaha .. Shiok ? Whahhahahaha .. Now you feel good about yourself ? Whahahahahaa . What loser !! Whahhaha .

Who praises what in the first place? No one except U, keeping nagging like a sissy, whuahaaaaaaa!
U r Punisher, a Whu-Ha-Ha Punisher, whuhahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! U like Whuhaha!??! So, let's whuahaaaa all the way!!!! Who cares what may come, God or No God,n why u so care about in the first place?? Talking about Delusion again??!!!!????? WHUAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, oh, oops! Almost forget...., I pray to your image, so u actually F yourself so many times?! Tsk, tsk.....what a moron!

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the Eel has struck the clock on the Big Bang, and the whole of the Britainnia is celebrating. And you think Ang Mo Kio is a small town???It is small compared to Toa Payoh, but much bigger than Bishan, no??? Or, how about a backlash whipfast on you people coming from the brasses???So, may I ask you who's in charge???Or do you know by the way???That I can and I will play your mother a song and send her packing my lunch. Believe me, charity is only about me pitying you, or you leading the way to the gravel. Its about how on earth Im going to help the economy prosper for my own kinda people and how on earth I'll spend my money, while others like you and your mother watch and pray that I wont donate some to the wrong organizations and help the wrong people to do the wrong things. Believe me, the ill eel has a short time in e waters, and if you are smart before satan hits you on the head with the nails similar to what they used on Jesus Christ, you'd get out of the same waters as that sick eel, because she aint gonna live for long, ahh, the Bible says if you obey God you will "live long and see many good days,", but since there are those who will oppose the purposes of God, for, obviously God loves someone, and is in rebellion towards those God sees kindly, wat in your common knowledge do you think God will do???That said, is all in keeping with the Bible, the Word of God, that says that, "Touch not my anointed ones, and do my prophets no harm."(OT/NIV/Bible). Therefore, like wat the Bible says, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins."(NT/Rev/NIV/Bible). So, how about letting people watch television in peace sans all the persecution just because you are only good, but I am talented???Oh, ABC.

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell you lah, in all times past, you touch Gods things, He'll fry you. wats there to argue, we aint seen it before???Heads roll, people die, want worse, got worse, God is a creative God. And those that truly belong to Jesus Christ. I dare you to challenge Him otherwise, u losers.

Last edited:

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because careful who you fuck or your girlfriend will fuck your best friend, guaranteed, always. Or m fucking your girlfriend too if not.