• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I challenge all religion nuts . Are to take the challenge ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can all religious nuts send their invisibleman to strike me with lightning now ? :wink: not now ? Maybe someday ? Or god have its plan ? Remember those are stupid excuses that your invisibleman have no power to do that to me :wink: come on take the challenge :wink:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seow! Do you think He is your personal and private genie?

Grant any wishes will come through?

Last edited:

Ritchie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can all religious nuts send their invisibleman to strike me with lightning now ? :wink: not now ? Maybe someday ? Or god have its plan ? Remember those are stupid excuses that your invisibleman have no power to do that to me :wink: come on take the challenge :wink:
Huck you lah....the invisibleman is inside you and around you :oIo:

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayayyaaawnnn...YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZSYX3+3X3SSA, remember this, save this and keep this, Punisher.
Will help save your life.

Ritchie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halo punisher, just couldn't imagine your own heart challenging your own heart in the first place. If you do not understand your true lovely self and embark on challenging the religion is already a religion. And now you want to challenge your own self. Wat a joker, do you know why there is dormitory of insanity in this world, and no one is born being insane :p

You are indeed very cute for asking an amazing question that so beneficial! And you have to be foremostly sincere gratitude to see the prove and be filial piety! Anyway this cute, how can you prove it that there is cute around!

Can you bring out your heart for all to see, not that kind bloody heart, this bloody heart only carnivorous animals love it. And also can you show all your mind, not that kind of mind inside your head, this mind only carnivorous animals love it.

Next, are you from the sperm, ovary or combination that brought you as human. If you claim from the combination of sperm and ovary of your parents, it does not exactly proper as many couples are babyless. If you claim that it is sperm, then why you can that female your mother. And if you claim is the ovary, then why you call that male your father. Now, if it is from sperm, then it is an evolution of sperm in the body of a female that you become a so call human now. So should you be claimed as a human or are you an ovary.

The naked senses can't see the invisible as like the space/atmosphere that naked senses cant see it. It is sunrise that you see bright day and night that you see darkness, but the space is still there whether sunrise or sunset.
There are many other ways to proof it.:biggrin:

Zzzzzz. Any proof to back up your claims ? :wink:

This that you have stated in also a proof :smile:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
........you are indeed very cute for asking an amazing question that so beneficial! And you have to be foremostly sincere gratitude to see the prove and be filial piety! Anyway this cute, how can you prove it that there is cute around!.......:smile:

[Original Posting by PUNISHET: Can all religious nuts send their invisibleman to strike me with lightning now ? not now ? Maybe someday ? Or god have its plan ? Remember those are stupid excuses that your invisibleman have no power to do that to me come on take the challenge ]

Ritcher: You are just being 'politcally-correct" and kind to use this word, cute. I really don't think he deserves for you to be so politically-kind. He deserve a word with a big "S" - whatever this can mean to him. This is the first time I have seen a person who is so desperate to be stuck by lightning! Poor thing! What a way he want to die! No true Christian will ever want to pray for him on this even it is requested by the most evil man. So, PUNISHER, you can be assured if someone is praying for you on this, he can't be a true Christian and the prayer will never be materialized. You can take comfort on this!

Psalm23

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Halo punisher, just couldn't imagine your own heart challenging your own heart in the first place. If you do not understand your true lovely self and embark on challenging the religion is already a religion. And now you want to challenge your own self. Wat a joker, do you know why there is dormitory of insanity in this world, and no one is born being insane :p

You are indeed very cute for asking an amazing question that so beneficial! And you have to be foremostly sincere gratitude to see the prove and be filial piety! Anyway this cute, how can you prove it that there is cute around!

Can you bring out your heart for all to see, not that kind bloody heart, this bloody heart only carnivorous animals love it. And also can you show all your mind, not that kind of mind inside your head, this mind only carnivorous animals love it.

Next, are you from the sperm, ovary or combination that brought you as human. If you claim from the combination of sperm and ovary of your parents, it does not exactly proper as many couples are babyless. If you claim that it is sperm, then why you can that female your mother. And if you claim is the ovary, then why you call that male your father. Now, if it is from sperm, then it is an evolution of sperm in the body of a female that you become a so call human now. So should you be claimed as a human or are you an ovary.

The naked senses can't see the invisible as like the space/atmosphere that naked senses cant see it. It is sunrise that you see bright day and night that you see darkness, but the space is still there whether sunrise or sunset.
There are many other ways to proof it.:biggrin:

This that you have stated in also a proof :smile:

What talking you ? What own heart challenge own heart ? I don't believe in " god " in the first place . So if I challenged the PAP means I'm PAP ? what logic is that ? I asked for proof for your baseless claims what it got to do with sperm and ovary ? so if you don't know any question being thrown at you you will refer to god ? Very smart indeed . :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[Original Posting by PUNISHET: Can all religious nuts send their invisibleman to strike me with lightning now ? not now ? Maybe someday ? Or god have its plan ? Remember those are stupid excuses that your invisibleman have no power to do that to me come on take the challenge ]

Ritcher: You are just being 'politcally-correct" and kind to use this word, cute. I really don't think he deserves for you to be so politically-kind. He deserve a word with a big "S" - whatever this can mean to him. This is the first time I have seen a person who is so desperate to be stuck by lightning! Poor thing! What a way he want to die! No true Christian will ever want to pray for him on this even it is requested by the most evil man. So, PUNISHER, you can be assured if someone is praying for you on this, he can't be a true Christian and the prayer will never be materialized. You can take comfort on this!

Psalm23

Do you think I really care if ppl are praying for me ? You silly old man , prayer does not work at all . praying for something is like gambling 50% lose vs 50% win . Does not matter if you pray anot . If praying works , everyone will be praying for money and don't need to work Liao . :wink: silly old man :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U didn't. U r so lost to begin with. Track back again, don't be lazy.

Wow i didn't ? you now try to play god ? whahhaha . fuck your god in the face so what he's going to do about it ? Nothing !! LAN LAN !! Whahahhaha .

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow i didn't ? you now try to play god ? whahhaha . fuck your god in the face so what he's going to do about it ? Nothing !! LAN LAN !! Whahahhaha .

Wuhahaaaa.......u will realize soon. Wuahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, 'Now try to play God, then F* God in the face'??? Wuhahaaaaaaaa, LAN LAN must be your middle name. U don't know what u started from and want to challenge religion???? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-choo!

VERY CONFUSE BEING, U ARE.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaa.......u will realize soon. Wuahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, 'Now try to play God, then F* God in the face'??? Wuhahaaaaaaaa, LAN LAN must be your middle name. U don't know what u started from and want to challenge religion???? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-choo!

VERY CONFUSE BEING, U ARE.

Soon realized ? How soon ? :wink: tomorrow ? The day after tomorrow ? Next year ? Next 10 years ? Whahahahah !!! you are just like those fortune teller conman :wink: . whahhhahaha . of course I play god lah , there's no god what :wink: like you also play god mah :wink: you also said soon " I will realized " :wink: how you know ? Whahhhahaha !!! Before I go .... One more time , FUCK GOD !! :wink:

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon realized ? How soon ? :wink: tomorrow ? The day after tomorrow ? Next year ? Next 10 years ? Whahahahah !!! you are just like those fortune teller conman :wink: . whahhhahaha . of course I play god lah , there's no god what :wink: like you also play god mah :wink: you also said soon " I will realized " :wink: how you know ? Whahhhahaha !!! Before I go .... One more time , FUCK GOD !! :wink:

Hahaaaa, sure! U must have screw up in all your present life. Misery is always with u, I can tell from the way u present yourself.

U can never get your questions answered here cos U r afraid to take 1 small step forward. What 1 small step forward? Whuuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............u will never be at ease if u don't pull out. Your choice, not us. 1 more time......whuahhaaaaaaaaaaa, VERY CONFUSE BEING, U ARE.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaaaa, sure! U must have screw up in all your present life. Misery is always with u, I can tell from the way u present yourself.

U can never get your questions answered here cos U r afraid to take 1 small step forward. What 1 small step forward? Whuuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............u will never be at ease if u don't pull out. Your choice, not us. 1 more time......whuahhaaaaaaaaaaa, VERY CONFUSE BEING, U ARE.

Sorry to disappoint you , I'm having a wonderful life here :wink: wow .. You can tell I screw up my life ? you god sibo ? whahhhaha :wink: me confuse ? I'm not as confuse as some people who talk to themselves :wink: Whahahaha . Can you hear voices at night ? If got you better go and seek medical help fast :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuhahaaaaaaaa! That a good 1 to demonstrate your confusion, FEAR and so screw up in life. Another slip up on u i learn. Seek medical attention u must not us. Take that 1 small step forward, wuhahaaaaaaaa, CHALLENGE?????
Wuhaaaaaaaaaaa, go fly some kites first to get inspired b4 trolling.

Don't response to me so fast..., or u will start blaming me of talking to myself again. WUHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
WHAT A DAY! WHAT A FOOL I THREADED TO TODAY,WUHAHAAAAA!!!!