• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

petition to the forum moderator

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If jw5 anti scroobal rants deserve a sticky on its own, then tonychat's vegetarian crusade and repetitive insult of meat eater should also be sticky.

In fact I dare say tonychat is far more repetitive than jw5.

At least ..... Jw5 made some very good point about low this khiang n Chen show Mao.

What I am oppose is that jw5 drag me into his personal vendetta with scroobal n tfbh. I don't want to be associated with scroobal, and I especially despise that spineless twat tfbh who doesn't have any backbone or principles.

Notice how when scroobal was attacked, tfbh immediately jumped ship and took cover. Whereas people like kingrant and charlie99 stood by what they thought was right. I have much more respect for these kinds of people.

Bet you that tfbh is a fair weather friend in real life.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure you can see how tfbh changes his political stance over time, whichever the wind blows.

Go search for tfbh initial posting in the forum where he supported rp and attacked wp.

Now you should know why I rarely ever responded to tfbh postings

LOL. Please read my sticky thread post #2.
But if you are looking for a laugh post #1 is more funny. :biggrin:

Which forum moderator you petitioning to?
This one?

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?114044-An-EXCELLENT-ARTICLE-by-SDP

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?113998-Gurkhas-damn-kilat-is-a-MYTH!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If jw5 anti scroobal rants deserve a sticky on its own, then tonychat's vegetarian crusade and repetitive insult of meat eater should also be sticky.

In fact I dare say tonychat is far more repetitive than jw5.

At least ..... Jw5 made some very good point about low this khiang n Chen show Mao.

What I am oppose is that jw5 drag me into his personal vendetta with scroobal n tfbh. I don't want to be associated with scroobal, and I especially despise that spineless twat tfbh who doesn't have any backbone or principles.

Notice how when scroobal was attacked, tfbh immediately jumped ship and took cover. Whereas people like kingrant and charlie99 stood by what they thought was right. I have much more respect for these kinds of people.

Bet you that tfbh is a fair weather friend in real life.

The difference between me and JW5 is that i am far more popular , now i have a bunch of paparazzi following me every second.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The difference between me and JW5 is that i am far more popular , now i have a bunch of paparazzi following me every second.

Alamak cannot upz you anymore you're hilarious tony

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least jw5 sometimes makes sense.

You never ever make sense. Yours is just mindless nonsense.

if you do not understand what is posted , that does not mean it is nonsense.

I cannot always make effort to post something that is less intelligent to be on par with you, it is very tiring for me.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you do not understand what is posted , that does not mean it is nonsense.

I cannot always make effort to post something that is less intelligent to be on par with you, it is very tiring for me.

CHEEBYE KIA TONYCHAT,

Trust me, you can post moronic stuff quite effortlessly. It is in your moronic nature and genes.