• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horrific Boeing 747 crash caught on Dash-Cam

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/icfVsql38oc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bagram airfield crash 29 apr 2013
A civilian cargo plane crash at Bagram Air Field north of Kabul in Afghanistan has killed seven people.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A large majority of air crash is caused by pilot/human error. A small percentage were caused by mechanic malfunction or design fault.

The plane in the above video looks like it had it's nose pointing too high which cause aircraft stalling in mid-air. If the plane is at a much higher altitude, it can be saved. However, as it is at such low altitude, there is no room for the plane to regain flight.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-sXJC8rEFHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this pilot must be an idiot, he think he is flying a fighter plane? it is an cargo plane, what is he thinking?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look like PAP policies gone wrong in Singapore, we need co-pilot or co-driver in parliament, otherwise Singapore is crashed if we allow the white-paper to steer us in the wrong direction.

Be heard at May Day protest!

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably some monkey flying the plane.

He thinks it is some high power jet fighters.

So it is dangerous for fighter pilots to fly civilian planes.

Remember SilkAir flight Mi185?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah RSAF pilots are suicidical. keep them out of SIA.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

agree! when I landed a skyhawk the ground always came up to 6 feet below, the first time I landed a jumbo jet I was expecting the ground to come up to 6 feet _

baszkett ... that time I burst all the tyres :mad::mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow that looks cool man. Just like those flight simulator games they have out there which fyi are boring as fuck but they still sell them as commercial products to the general public cos there is a 0.001% chance there might be an aspiring pilot in that group that bought the game and thinks hell i would like to do this for real.

Back to the topic that makes good video for those watching at home.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/icfVsql38oc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bagram airfield crash 29 apr 2013
A civilian cargo plane crash at Bagram Air Field north of Kabul in Afghanistan has killed seven people.

Just Another day in Kabul, with suicide bombers, american stealth bombers and drone strikes. This is mild.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The latest I heard is that it was load shift on takeoff causing the centre of gravity of the aircraft to shift beyond its safety limits. The plane was ferrying military vehicles and these may not have been properly secured and moved during the takeoff and could have tipped the nose up causing the stall condition which could not be recovered .

this pilot must be an idiot, he think he is flying a fighter plane? it is an cargo plane, what is he thinking?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The latest I heard is that it was load shift on takeoff causing the centre of gravity of the aircraft to shift beyond its safety limits. The plane was ferrying military vehicles and these may not have been properly secured and moved during the takeoff and could have tipped the nose up causing the stall condition which could not be recovered .

that is serious allegation on the ground crew. They can end up in DB.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice the driver stop as the plane tilts left and quickly reverse the moment he realises its gonna crash. The two vehicles only stop when it crashes. Damn heng never kena bbq sia.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its engine failure, the plane not enuf thrust, pilot is probably tilting to try a hard landing, any sudden change in direction, so close to the ground only ends up with one result.

If the cargomaster screw up so catastrophically he ought to be in DB. oh wait, hes on the plane too, oh well. Also its easier to blame the dead then the living. Dead cant argue and hire expensive lawyers.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Engine failure procedures during or soon after takeoff mostly calls for a gentler gradient of climb. This guy's nose was too high for that. Another thing that could have caused this would have been a runaway stabiliser condition that was not arrested.

Anyway all is speculation here at the moment. Somewhere down the road, AvHerald.com may publish something about this. Visit this site if you are interested in aviation incidents and the like.

I think its engine failure, the plane not enuf thrust, pilot is probably tilting to try a hard landing, any sudden change in direction, so close to the ground only ends up with one result.

If the cargomaster screw up so catastrophically he ought to be in DB. oh wait, hes on the plane too, oh well. Also its easier to blame the dead then the living. Dead cant argue and hire expensive lawyers.

Last edited: