• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim Park - 1st May photos & updates here please

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best pic of the Mayday protest:

hlrally0105%2817%29e_2x.jpg

Remember, that clown would not have become PM had he not been the Old Fiend's son.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;cmd7gyVx7-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmd7gyVx7-U[/video]

We care.... that's why we cow-peh.....

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was definitely a big turnout at Hong Lim Park.

I enjoyed the speeches.. and I love the way lawyer, M Ravi joked.. at one point, he said, he had to say his speech in Tamil, as there were Indian Singaporeans there.. and then he began.. but what he said was in Malay.. LOL.. when the crowd, including me and my friend, laughed.. he commented < 'anyway, this is not Tamil.. eh? You all know Malay ah?" (can't remember all his words.. but he did say something like this)

Such a joker.. and then a thought came to mind.. wasn't there a report on a rep from the lawyer's society that went to a court proceeding saying that he was diagnosed with some medical isues? Well, he SURE AS CROWDED MRTS DOESN'T LOOK OR SOUND LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS ANY PROBLEMS MAN!!

I said this to my friend, and his reply was, "in Sg, don't ever believe all that the media has reported."

As I read from page one of this thread.. and notice the new report in Mandarin that there was only 1,000 ppl at this event.. I fully agree with my friend.

IT WAS DEFINITELY MORE THAN ONE THOUSAND PEOPLE WHO WENT TO HONG LIM PARK!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Another failed event. The reason is obvious. The majority of Singaporeans are happy and content and they count their blessings on a daily basis.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought there is a march to parliament house? Duh!

Imagine people dare not use the word protest, instead call it gathering.

What a bunch of idiots!

I recall previously, the same bunch of cocks started this dumb 'alternative party' idiotic nonsense, instead of calling a spade a spade, which is OPPOSITION PARTY.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody hell wears a Ferrari t shirt wants to complain about high cost of living?

2013-05-01T112819Z_275708415_GM1E9511HZX01_RTRMADP_3_SINGAPORE.JPG

Many of those in the crowd could probably get Ferrari's or the cheaper Porches but they have to settle for Toyotas, Hondas,... because of all the taxes on car ownership in Spore.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wear a farlali t shirt does not mean own a ferrari hor,, guess all that attend must wear those white china singlet to show that inflation is affecting them?

That's true but still, a ferlali shirt is still very ex lei. I can only afford brands like Bossini and Giordano....

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It was definitely a big turnout at Hong Lim Park.

Yah man...as at 5pm when moi leaving...there r still crowd coming in frm train station n frm direction of chinatown...moi think de crowd ish bigger den de first 1...

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah man...as at 5pm when moi leaving...there r still crowd coming in frm train station n frm direction of chinatown...moi think de crowd ish bigger den de first 1...

Dear fren, yes I saw alot of ppl coming from mrt at chinatown point moving towards HLP too.
But.. I also saw strange looking old man at the entrance/exit from next to Chinatown point bus stop to mrt station.. he seemed to be standing there.. like observing the ppl movement.... is ISA or undercover monitoring still?

Honestly, pappies should get a clear head and realize that clamping on ideas, thoughts and words against them will NOT WORK. They will further show their dis-engagement with the people who had put them into office in the first place, if they still want to pretend nothing is wrong and think that they know what is BEST for all Singaporeans.

And.. I didn't even noe that our police force had advertised in other country.. to recruit policemen.. to come to Sg to protect Singapore and Singaporean's safety and uphold Sg's law!! Good heavens!! If you can't recruit Singaporeans to be police officers.. and instead go to other countries.. does that mean you want to recruit other country-folk to be our soldiers next?

Ridiculous!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear fren, yes I saw alot of ppl coming from mrt at chinatown point moving towards HLP too.
But.. I also saw strange looking old man at the entrance/exit from next to Chinatown point bus stop to mrt station.. he seemed to be standing there.. like observing the ppl movement.... is ISA or undercover monitoring still?

Honestly, pappies should get a clear head and realize that clamping on ideas, thoughts and words against them will NOT WORK. They will further show their dis-engagement with the people who had put them into office in the first place, if they still want to pretend nothing is wrong and think that they know what is BEST for all Singaporeans.

And.. I didn't even noe that our police force had advertised in other country.. to recruit policemen.. to come to Sg to protect Singapore and Singaporean's safety and uphold Sg's law!! Good heavens!! If you can't recruit Singaporeans to be police officers.. and instead go to other countries.. does that mean you want to recruit other country-folk to be our soldiers next?

Ridiculous!!

One MAYDAY representing the UNIONS not the people, the other MAYDAY represent the People who are in Uniion!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bangkok can find...300Bht

Bro local night markets like in Ramkhamhaeng or Huaykhwang goes for 199 baht (roi-gau-gau). No need to shop in MBK la. 80-90 not possible my friend.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro local night markets like in Ramkhamhaeng or Huaykhwang goes for 199 baht (roi-gau-gau). No need to shop in MBK la. 80-90 not possible my friend.

Bargain, bargain...desperate, closing time, can get...why go MBK?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another failed event. The reason is obvious. The majority of Singaporeans are happy and content and they count their blessings on a daily basis.

Yes, I am one of them. I worship the PAP ...I have an altar with pictures of LKY, LHL and Holy Goh - the holely trinity of the PAP.