• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st May - Be there with your family and friends

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st May - Be there with your family and friends

Hong Lim Park in the afternoon.
I will be there at about 3 pm.

And I hope in 2016 everyone motherfucker of those maggots in white will be kicked out.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q7mU7izQVCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The money that was collected at the protest - where is it now?

Speakers' corner is free. Social media is free. Why need donations? They are already making money from selling t-shirts.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong. You mean need license to collect donations?

Willing givers, willing takers. Nothing wrong.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q7mU7izQVCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Speakers' corner is free. Social media is free. Why need donations? They are already making money from selling t-shirts.

Good question, where's your CPF now? In overpriced homes?

Seriously you expect the sound system and food/drink for volunteers no need money? Stage government provide?

This is not PAP/Government sanctioned, those can use taxpayers or maybe AIM Pte Ltd resources to fund one, this one cannot. You think the chicken rice or chee kweh provided at rallies free ah?

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
My whole platoon going there to PROTEST.
1st! Lunch at Hong Lim Complex Food Centre.
Alot of famous stalls there!

Enjoyed the electrifying atmosphere while we were there in the 1st PROTEST!
See all you Brothers and Sisters there.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
My whole platoon going there to PROTEST.
1st! Lunch at Hong Lim Complex Food Centre.
Alot of famous stalls there!

Enjoyed the electrifying atmosphere while we were there in the 1st PROTEST!
See all you Brothers and Sisters there.

Eh tmr PH , so i think a lot of stalls wont open, coz their usual office crowd all holiday.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh tmr PH , so i think a lot of stalls wont open, coz their usual office crowd all holiday.

Some of my favourite stalls will be cashing in on more than 10,000 PROTESTERS patronizing their stalls.
Income opportunity!

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear
Fellow indigenious and
new Singaporean citizens.

Please remember to wear your

"TRE 6.9 Millions Are U Nuts" tee-shirts.

Be there! Be Counted! Dare to Protest!

Wind of CHANGE is coming... to the Red Dot.

GOD BLESS.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I've said it before and I'll say it again and again... the "opposition" are cut from the same cloth as the PAP. Vote them in and nothing will change. They'll install their own version of Pinky and Ho Jinx and life will carry on as usual.

10 years after the opposition takes over government, Sinkies will still be asking "WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!!".

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
10 years after the opposition takes over government, Sinkies will still be asking "WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!!".

boss,
you mean we can't take back our CPF regardless of who is at helm? we're thoroughly fucked then :(:(:(

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh come on... that's just some loose change compared to our milking machines.
The ingenious part is we do it on a much larger scale and channel it to our pockets
seamlessly. Why make a fuss over some trivial donations?
Those ERP, COE, GST, URA, HDB, CPF and what have you... that you are happily paying
will eventually comes to my pocket. My men and I are paid the highest salary on the entire planet,
my old man is still collecting his monthly allowance. We have special bonuses and perks and are
looking at more creative ways to pay ourselves. With that kind of money we are getting now
its best not to rock the boat over some small time donations and risk jeopardizing ourselves.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Oh come on... that's just some loose change compared to our milking machines.
The ingenious part is we do it on a much larger scale and channel it to our pockets
seamlessly. Why make a fuss over some trivial donations?

The amount isn't the issue. It's the fact that whatever has been collected is unaccounted for. Once the opposition takes over, they'll be milking the cash cow using exactly the same apparatus that was set up by the pappies.

Sinkies are all the same regardless of the colour of their garb. Light blue may replace white some day but nothing will change.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The amount isn't the issue. It's the fact that whatever has been collected is unaccounted for. Once the opposition takes over, they'll be milking the cash cow using exactly the same apparatus that was set up by the pappies.

Sinkies are all the same regardless of the colour of their garb. Light blue may replace white some day but nothing will change.

No one but smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY , and only LKY alone, will be capable of screwing and fucking 800++ billions into his Stinkapore sovereign funds.
Only LKY can get his maggots in white all to screw and fuck sinkies simultaneously with a bunch of fucking kangaroos to sing and dance to his tune.

WE ALL WORK TOWARDS 2016

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Extremist;1514489 The money that was collected at the protest - where is it now? Speakers' corner is free. Social media is free. Why need donations? They are already making money from selling t-shirts.[/QUOTE said:
Where are the 800++ BILLIONS screwed and fucked from sinkies over the last few decades?
Even the dead had to contribute via organs carved out from them
ALL THE SINKIES FROM BABES TO OLD GRANDFATHERS AND MOTHERS
ALL HAD TO STAY HEAD DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIG TO BE SCREWED AND FUCKED BY MAGGOTS IN WHITE

WHERE ARE THOSE 800++ BILLIONS?

ALL INTO SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY SOVEREIGN FUNDS FOR HIM TO PLAY PLAY WITH
AND TO PAY THOSE FUCKING MAGGOTS IN WHITE AND KANGAROOS

SongBoh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course you are spot on! 42 man years to find out how much is SG's reserve. 10 years where got enough. Like that you song boh? KNN!!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... 10 years after the opposition takes over government, Sinkies will still be asking "WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!!".
moni oredi gone ... new gahmen take over how 2 find back moni? ... ofcos sinkies wil stil b asking about their moni la ... :rolleyes: