• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st May - Be there with your family and friends

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sinkies please go protest. Don't be ball less.

I will be down the road at Pearl Centre eat at the vegetarian restaurant on the 3rd level and also protest using my Samsung handphone via this forum.

After eating vegetarian food, I will go find some old hen at Pearl Centre to "release" my anger.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sinkies please go protest. Don't be ball less while Igo eat vegetarian food at PC

You sinkies please go protest. Don't be ball less.

I will give my moral support.. I will not be far away. Just down the road at Pearl Centre to eat at the vegetarian restaurant on the 3rd level and also protest with you using my Samsung handphone via online forums, including this one.

After eating vegetarian food, I will go find some old hen at Pearl Centre to "release" my frustration against the PAP.

Go sinkies go..........

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where are the 800++ BILLIONS screwed and fucked from sinkies over the last few decades?
Even the dead had to contribute via organs carved out from them
ALL THE SINKIES FROM BABES TO OLD GRANDFATHERS AND MOTHERS
ALL HAD TO STAY HEAD DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIG TO BE SCREWED AND FUCKED BY MAGGOTS IN WHITE

WHERE ARE THOSE 800++ BILLIONS?

ALL INTO SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY SOVEREIGN FUNDS FOR HIM TO PLAY PLAY WITH
AND TO PAY THOSE FUCKING MAGGOTS IN WHITE AND KANGAROOS

Be there Be there Be there

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At most 100 people will attend. For those that went there the first time, including me, did not see how effective it is so will not be going there again.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At most 100 people will attend. For those that went there the first time, including me, did not see how effective it is so will not be going there again.

First round got about 5000, I expect this time round will be bigger crowd.
That said I agree it's machiam an opposition rally only....unless crowd march onto Parliament House nearby if not no impact.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be there with a dozen of my relatives from Medan.

We must bring salvation back !:mad:

They said foreigners cannot hor...

Anyway, it seems like it has become an SDP event. And now some of them are going round deliberately lowering expectations of the turnout, so that when the crowd is deemed larger than last time, they will start patting themselves on the back and making arrangements for the next protest. It's all politics.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They said foreigners cannot hor...

Anyway, it seems like it has become an SDP event. And now some of them are going round deliberately lowering expectations of the turnout, so that when the crowd is deemed larger than last time, they will start patting themselves on the back and making arrangements for the next protest. It's all politics.

they say does not mean it has to be followed, only stupid sinkies follow them.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bunch of lunatics trying to destroy singapore. All should be arrested and thrown in jail.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You sinkies please go protest. Don't be ball less while Igo eat vegetarian food a

Why are you sinkies still at home?

Teamtonychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You sinkies please go protest. Don't be ball less while Igo eat vegetarian food a

ay team mate didnt we just saw tonychat that pubor kia jiak mcspicy dbl meal behind his comp??

KNN everytime jiak mac

24463875.jpg

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've said it before and I'll say it again and again... the "opposition" are cut from the same cloth as the PAP. Vote them in and nothing will change. They'll install their own version of Pinky and Ho Jinx and life will carry on as usual.

10 years after the opposition takes over government, Sinkies will still be asking "WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!!".

I have GIVEN..generous isn't? GIVEN my CPF MONEY!..I never ask, where is my money...I have trusted people with mine...& trust that I will not see much or any of it anymore..I HAVE GIVEN!..I am Charity!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Lim Park Field report please!!!!!

I have not decided whether to go, I got sore eye. If I go now, anyone who saw someone with one very red eye, that is me. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Lim Park Field report please!!!!!

I have not decided whether to go, I got sore eye. If I go now, anyone who saw someone with one very red eye, that is me. :biggrin:

You go there spread "red eye"?? are you a dengue carrier..give your precise locaton I call NEA Hotline 1800-CALL-NEA & AVA Hotline 1800 476 1600 and
COMMUNICABLE DISEASE CENTRE Hotline +65 63577900,+65 63577909 .

ha ha ha ha

MBSSLUTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1st May - Be there with your family and friends

Hong Lim Park in the afternoon.
I will be there at about 3 pm.

And I hope in 2016 everyone motherfucker of those maggots in white will be kicked out.

Waste of time! :oIo:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waste of time! :oIo:

Don't say such a thing, it is not a PAP rally, neither are you forced to read shit times or watch msm news. Protest rally, is once in a lifetime event until GE2016. Don't worry, I won't spread my sore eyes now.

Last edited: