• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Your Testicles Be As Big As A Watermelon ???......YES !!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-watermelon-sized-scrotum-132lbs-lighter.html

A Las Vegas man is 132lbs lighter after undergoing surgery to remove a severely enlarged scrotum.

Wesley Warren Jr. drew international attention last year for the mass that made his day-to-day life a nightmare.

But he is now recovering after a team of surgeons in California spent nearly 13 hours operating on the 48-year-old for free.

The mass caused by the condition, known as scrotal lymphedema, had grown to 132 pounds in less than two years.

he Las Vegas man last year seemed to be basking in the fame that his giant organ had brought him after an initial interview with the Review Journal.

It was even said the attention was the reason he initially turned down Gelman's offer to perform the $1 million corrective surgery because he would have had to give up the rights to his story.

A second doctor also agreed to waive most of the cost for the procedure but Warren said he stalled because of his fear of bleeding out on the operating table.

The watermelon-size scrotum Warren carried between his legs landed him on the Howard Stern Show and Comedy Central and made him a local celebrity in his hometown.

He had to wear a hooded sweatshirt on his legs when he was out in public to contain his enormous scrotum. His penis was buried so deeply in the abnormal growth that he was forced to urinate on himself.

He only wanted to urinate like a normal man and have a romantic relationship with a woman, he said.

The massive swelling is caused by fluid building up in his scrotum. Doctors had to remove the excess tissue and then completely rebuild his scrotum.

There was also a chance that complications could force the surgeons to cut off his genitals if his scrotum didn't stop bleeding.

The extremely rare condition is much more common in Africa and Southeast Asia, where it is caused by parasites, than it is in the western world.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries. The champion is in Indonesia.

[video=youtube;ycxvxR3lM5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycxvxR3lM5M[/video]

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And people say there is God or Allah.

Oh I see, it's the Devil that did it, not God or Allah.

So, there begs the next question. Why God or Allah has no power to prevent it?

The often quoted answer is "This is a trial of your faith" or this one "God or Allah allows the Devil to rule this world, then come judgment day, God or Allah will defeat the Devil".

The most damning is this quote "All men are sinners. All humans pay for the original sin of Adam and Eve".

But then why those who embrace the faith still faces tribulations and trials?

The answer is that your faith is not strong enough, or go back to the original argument "This is a trial of your faith".

I give up.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And people say there is God or Allah.

Oh I see, it's the Devil that did it, not God or Allah.

So, there begs the next question. Why God or Allah has no power to prevent it?

The often quoted answer is "This is a trial of your faith" or this one "God or Allah allows the Devil to rule this world, then come judgment day, God or Allah will defeat the Devil".

The most damning is this quote "All men are sinners. All humans pay for the original sin of Adam and Eve".

But then why those who embrace the faith still faces tribulations and trials?

The answer is that your faith is not strong enough, or go back to the original argument "This is a trial of your faith".

I give up.

You have misunderstood and misinterpreted it.

God won't prevent it if it can build your character or there is no immediate dangers to your life. If there is there is nothing to lose because you are going to heaven which is a good thing.

If you encounter problem God must interfere doesn't it makes God a busybody?

God wants you to make the right choices by letting you make it. And you can see the wrong consequences if you make it wrong. Unfortunately men keep making the wrong choices because we always yield to the fleshy desires. To put it simply surrender and yield to our own natural instincts and desires.

Like you scold me, I scold you back or punch your face. We enjoy watching naked women, or we lust for monies. And we don't feel guilty at all with hatred anger lust and fleshy desires.

God likes thinking individuals not programmable robots.

It doesn't mean there is no hope. The answer to your salvation to Jesus Christ.

No other religions have this option.

Last edited: