• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star awards

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Star awards showing tonight ,Is it worth your time watching?:biggrin:

netflixlivingroom-610x381.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
钟嘉欣was suppose to give the top 10 most popular male artiste. Why suddenly change to Fann Wong? Where's my beloved 钟嘉欣??

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
钟嘉欣was suppose to give the top 10 most popular male artiste. Why suddenly change to Fann Wong? Where's my beloved 钟嘉欣??

You cheebye kia go and beo her jaogeng....she went to change into safety pants.

Probably some tycoon booked a slot lah...

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual, i've been waiting for my favourite Ann Kok who always look so glamorous in her outfit.
she has slim down quite a lot which makes he so seductive. really wish to hug her to sleep.

Bro hug her cant sleep la brother keep popping ups:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
钟嘉欣 Lai liao. She knows I'm peeping and changed to long dress liao :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huang Wen Yong won a prize?
Those guys kena squeezed out by him better go jump bedok reservoir....cb cannot even beat a dead man.