• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam = Tonychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss smart.

Is Leongsam = Tonychat?

• Leongsam = Tonychat

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Leongsam is Leong sam ; Tonychat is Tonychat

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you believe Tonychat is actually boss Leongsam here to create traffic and increase the value of the forum?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Leongsam = Tobychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss sma

Do you believe Tonychat is actually boss Leongsam here to create traffic and increase the value of the forum?

No...............................................

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Leongsam = Tobychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss sma

Its difficult to say whether they are the same person or not. I only can say tonychat seems like an uneducated lowlife and a regular meat beater.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Leongsam = Tonychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss sma

No need for poll lah. They aren't the same people. Tony is much younger and has met numerous forummers in real life.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Leongsam = Tonychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss sma

i am not Boss sam lahhhh.. knn.. how many times must i tell you?

I am here to bash sinkies because sinkies are piece of shit... understand?????

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No prize I don't fuck care

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am not Boss sam lahhhh.. knn.. how many times must i tell you?

I am here to bash sinkies because sinkies are piece of shit... understand?????

Of course you will say you are not cos you are here to create higher traffic.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

..difficult to say whether they are the same person or not.... tonychat seems like an uneducated lowlife and a regular meat beater.
Difficult? And oh, do you instead mean he's a wife beater? :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i think you just cannot accept the fact that you are a real low life sinkie shit loser who got no balls to protest on the street and come to this forum to complain.

and use TOnychat = leongsam to boost the forum traffic to justified your ball-less sinkie nature. PLease face the hard truth, you are ball-less and it is your ball-lessness that screwed your pathetic sinkie life.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Difficult? And oh, do you instead mean he's a wife beater? :p

No sir he wont dare beat his wife because these type of people fear their ladyboy wives very much. Tonycrap beats his 1 inch meat regularly.

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think you just cannot accept the fact that you are a real low life sinkie shit loser who got no balls to protest on the street and come to this forum to complain.

and use TOnychat = leongsam to boost the forum traffic to justified your ball-less sinkie nature. PLease face the hard truth, you are ball-less and it is your ball-lessness that screwed your pathetic sinkie life.

WTF please don't get me involve in your crusade can? when did you ever see me in this forum complain?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

BosSam, scroobal, tfbh and kingrant are all roughly the same age..... They were at the other end when Moses parted the Red Sea.

Are you calling boss an old man?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Of course you will say you are not cos you are here to create higher traffic.

i think you really under estimate human nature... There are indeed people who are selfless and spend their time doing things to make this world a better place.. That is why you are a sinkie.

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think you really under estimate human nature... There are indeed people who are selfless and spend their time doing things to make this world a better place.. That is why you are a sinkie.

Why you kept calling me sinkie? You mean you don't know I'm sinkie? My pink IC already confirm la.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

BosSam, scroobal, tfbh and kingrant are all roughly the same age..... They were at the other end when Moses parted the Red Sea.

I am not 60+!!! Don't put me with all these oldies or else TracyTan866 will never give me time of day.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

by the way, do i sound stupid like boss sam?

dun insult my intelligence.

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why so many come here talkcock no one seem to poll like that I create this poll for fuck?