• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam = Tonychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss smart.

Is Leongsam = Tonychat?

• Leongsam = Tonychat

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Leongsam is Leong sam ; Tonychat is Tonychat

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MBSSLUTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Leongsam = Tonychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss sma

Boliao thread. All the useless clones can't even defeat one moniker. Ha ha ha :oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Leongsam = Tonychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss sma

I have tried this before but cannot recall what it is called. Quite soft and milky in the centre. Haven't it for years. What is it called?

For the hungry ghosts here. What's this?? Anyone??

mM3ZN6F.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I have tried this before but cannot recall what it is called. Quite soft and milky in the centre. Haven't it for years. What is it called?

Apoom :smile: :smile:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oei you look like a nigger stop harrassing this gentleman ok.

Solider , I think you have forgotten the term and condition before you joining our team :wink: didn't our boss tell you ? :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Maybe Microsoft gives $1 for every post generated, and Sam gives 50% to charity ......

:rolleyes:

Like that I come in to join the party also.