• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Triple or quits - $100,000 in my account by tomorrow, nothing ventured, nothing gain

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Triple or quits - $100,000 in my account by tomorrow, nothing ventured, nothing g

Result was never in doubt.

Surprised it was only 3 -0 to Bayern Munich.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Triple or quits - $100,000 in my account by tomorrow, nothing ventured, nothing g

Result was never in doubt.

Surprised it was only 3 -0 to Bayern Munich.

BM is fxxking awesome this year. If they can beat the unofficial FIFA world champion, they can win CL.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BM is fxxking awesome this year. If they can beat the unofficial FIFA world champion, they can win CL.

Bayern have got into 3 of the last 4 CL finals. Some people are acting as if they have only just become good. Bayern have been a good side for a while now but they are just getting better and better.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bayern have got into 3 of the last 4 CL finals. Some people are acting as if they have only just become good. Bayern have been a good side for a while now but they are just getting better and better.

it is the CL, no one remember the runner ups.

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at the aggregate.. 7-0 !! What a joke for "The best team in the planet" and "Europe's Best" :biggrin:

Overly dependent on Messi who was benched throughout the game.

WzVJsQn.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

germans are always luckless in finals.........germans made it to the most world cup finals too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

germans are always luckless in finals.........germans made it to the most world cup finals too.

They are superb when it comes to penalty kicks. Yet to witness them losing on penalty kicks. England is the opposite.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ever since Spain started to win the big titles, all the attention shifted to he classicos

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at the aggregate.. 7-0 !! What a joke for "The best team in the planet" and "Europe's Best" :biggrin:

Overly dependent on Messi who was benched throughout the game.

WzVJsQn.jpg

Don'ch forget Spain needs bailout aid from tai-kor Germany.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pique is an amazing striker! :biggrin:

I want Dortmund to win... let Bayern have another runners up medal to its collection.

Juergen Klopp is awesome.

jw5

Loyal

They are even better this year because of Javi Martinez.
He could be the difference from last year, apparently Athletic Bilbao felt the difference too.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

benfica vs chelsea - very good europa league final.

benfica play very well against the turks. Well done.

Nazgul

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I want Dortmund to win... let Bayern have another runners up medal to its collection.

Juergen Klopp is awesome.

Go to the Champions League thread and see who is the thread starter. Maybe they are destined to win. :biggrin: