• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is this really how tamasick does biz??

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
buy dirt cheap, sell obscenely expensive locally. then while abroad, buy damn X, sell obscenly dirt cheap.

http://www.baldingsworld.com/2013/04/22/temasek-and-the-case-of-the-undervalued-assets/

shocking revelations!!

LKY actually failed economics in reality. This is daylight robbery of the people. Now you know why he cannot afford to lose the elections. He will be chopped to bits. Now you know why are fake failed scholars are made to burn budgets given to them as KPI and why it still has yet to surface as losses but will soon.

Last edited:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
just look at SCS(now defunct and incorp into NCS) and SMRT, these once big local GLC companies are badly managed. the staff in there is hopeless...
if you ask, yes, i am prejudiced against the cronies running these companies. Even go to court, i will still spill the beans and will not take back my word about them.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are good at killing the local enterprises n in turn they get butchered when they invest abroad. trouble is, how authentic is their reporting? for long and not for short term is always their defence.

long term as in next life??

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are good at killing the local enterprises n in turn they get butchered when they invest abroad. trouble is, how authentic is their reporting? for long and not for short term is always their defence.

long term as in next life??

Another way for a dumb fuck like you to understand is have smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY ever told sinkies the fucking truth?
LKY lied through his fucking teeth
LKY lied through his fucking mouth
LKY lied through his fucking arsehole

All the time and every time

Thats why he had to cheat and cheat to retain power

He need more billions to cover the fucking billions he lost and will keep losing

Your CPF all gone

Everything is gone when LKY bought high high and sold cheap cheap

Sinkies are fucked. Not only just screwed, but really fucked

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is the yearly haze part of tamasick's misdoings?

the rumours have it that tamasick actually invested in indo companies that were involved in the yearly burning of lands and could the part of cohort culprits that caused the nauseating haze which badly affect so many citizens of different countries.

anyone got some of the infos to share?

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
since now i am a proud pap supporter, i like to take back my words.

i think they are very "nicely massaged" of course ST included.

go buy their shares sure huat big big...:kma:

just look at SCS(now defunct and incorp into NCS) and SMRT, these once big local GLC companies are badly managed. the staff in there is hopeless...
if you ask, yes, i am prejudiced against the cronies running these companies. Even go to court, i will still spill the beans and will not take back my word about them.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of our brother here has hinted us that "Temah The Sick" is very good in $$$-laundering scheme.
They often reported as buying asset at high price and later sold them at a loss.
On the surface it looks as if they made a loss due to bad investment decision but in actual fact they are transfering $$$ for a motive.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya all the reserves must be buried with laucheebye in his tombstone, thats why they must quickly transfer everything out before he bite the dust, by now reserves and central ponzi kosong liao, sinkies not happy dont vote them nevermind they not scared becos every year selling 50,000 pink IC can get enough foreigner votes to let them rule for another 100 years

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of our brother here has hinted us that "Temah The Sick" is very good in $$$-laundering scheme.
They often reported as buying asset at high price and later sold them at a loss.
On the surface it looks as if they made a loss due to bad investment decision but in actual fact they are transfering $$$ for a motive.

my god!! u ve given a twist and turn and new meaning to "squeaky clean".

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: is the yearly haze part of tamasick's misdoings?

the rumours have it that tamasick actually invested in indo companies that were involved in the yearly burning of lands and could the part of cohort culprits that caused the nauseating haze which badly affect so many citizens of different countries.

anyone got some of the infos to share?

Only hope for sinkies is that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY think the haze is caused by joss sticks burning for him.
And he go and die to eat those joss sticks

And with his death, PAP rotten maggots and cockroaches all start to back stab and front stab each other to grap power.
S stuggle worse than night of the long knives

While we all do our yum yum yum sengs!

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whether Temasick makes or loses money has no impact on Ho Jinx's and FamiLEE's fortunes. They continue to receive their remunerations, bonuses and kickbacks.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's very puzzling that they claim they are in "the long term". making real profit is really dubious and ambiguous.

ARE OUR CPFS STILL INTACT?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whether Temasick makes or loses money has no impact on Ho Jinx's and FamiLEE's fortunes. They continue to receive their remunerations, bonuses and kickbacks.

What kickbacks? any old how talk.. they will kick you back...IT IS BENEFITS for hard work...(:-

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy high sell low.....pocket kickback.
Sell state assets, raise cpf min age....keep pumping money in to keep scam gong.
Creative accounting to make books look rosy.
Pay huge salaries bonuses to ownself and cronies to make everyone happy and obedient.
Keep repeating steps....amass a fortune bigger than Carlos Slim.
If this is not the perfect scam I dunno what is.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would be getting my cpf soon. if i don't get any cent, what should i do?

how many oldtimers here have gotten every cents from their cpfs?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would be getting my cpf soon. if i don't get any cent, what should i do?

how many oldtimers here have gotten every cents from their cpfs?

Think you get your cpf as installment not one lump sum.
Sillypore gahbrament think they can manage your own $$$ much better than you do it yourself.