• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New revelation: Bishan coffeeshop owner is a PAP member

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.51lieke.com/Blog/PhotoDetailed.aspx?tid=lxy884813&imgid=643

200934233545YSW.JPG

洪鼎良:新加坡金山岭集团主席、新加坡全国商联总会副主席、新加坡全国武术总会名誉主席。

Hoon Thing Leong: Kim San Leng Group CEO, Federation of Merchants Association Singapore Vice-Chairman, Singapore National Wushu Federation Honorary Chairman.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like that just go hougang blk 322 kpt for the hylam curry bern.:biggrin:

btw, i wonder why the kpt at 322 become the gather point of choice for wp supporters. in the past, most residents would have gather at the kpt at 327 to wait for result. if i remember correctly, @GE2006, the kpt at 327 had a tcs reporter on station and the kpt already closed as the result was only announced after operating hours with only the drink operator remaining open for the residents waiting for the result.

Will I get the chance to meet my idol there? Referring to GMS.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.51lieke.com/Blog/PhotoDetailed.aspx?tid=lxy884813&imgid=643

200934233545YSW.JPG

洪鼎良:新加坡金山岭集团主席、新加坡全国商联总会副主席、新加坡全国武术总会名誉主席。

Hoon Thing Leong: Kim San Leng Group CEO, Federation of Merchants Association Singapore Vice-Chairman, Singapore National Wushu Federation Honorary Chairman.

Typical Chinese towkay and his watch. Cheap pen though. Never heard of Mont Blanc? Btw, younger man next to him his lover or what?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps, a solid gold Rolex watch is the only luxurious or extravagant item which interests me, but my wrist is too small.
I am in the slow lane and without any luxurious item, except for a few good set of pens.

Too striking and loud, bro. Personally, I prefer non-gold watches. Same here - my wrist is small.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng wouldn't want to mess with this shifu! :biggrin:

lanchiau la!!

honarary bo pah keh eh!!!

scared forvfark?

tuayapeh use my tongue to flick his cheebye twa pui towkay babi pap dog face u see he scared or not!

nbccb pap cronyism!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Small wrist is a good sign. Means you have plenty of women to bonk, so don't need wrist to PCC!

Really? Hahahahaa. Was told those with plenty of women to bonk always seepay suay when comes to gambling. PCC is a familiar place. Can walk around blindfolded.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just check, this mother fucker gave special treatment to PAP yesterday
Hoon Thing Leong
Kim San Leng Owner
Block 177 TPY central

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reposting this:

Kim San Leng is not just any independent coffeeshop, but a franchise with many branches
You can safely say that the boss is a crony, albeit further down the pecking order than the bosses of Koufu, Kopitiam or Food Republic.

http://www.kimsanleng.org/branches/

20140728_coffeeshopking_st.jpg

http://business.asiaone.com/sme-central/prime-movers/coffee-boy-now-coffee-shop-king

Because the F&B industry is highly competitive in Sinkieland, you'll need to kiss ass and carry balls whenever possible to secure the best conditions for your business: rental and location. The abundant supply of cheap hourly wage foreign workers also helps. :wink:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck Kim San Leng Kopitiams from now onwards. :oIo:

WHY FUCK THEM?

DANGLING THEM UNDER LAMP POSTS TO DANCE WILL BE BETTEREST

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION

DANGLE ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS AND CRONIES TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS
AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE WHERE SINGAPOREANS ARE TREATED FIRST INSTEAD OF THE FUCKING FTs FROM FUCKED UP SCHOOLS WHERE THEY CHEAT AND CHEAT

HANG THE PAPs TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sin...new-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
So next time kopitiam owners pai sin I also dun eat there?

Or if they are a Gays I dun patronize them?

Otherwise I would be funding their sinful lifestyles?

What kinds of stupid logic is this!?