• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New revelation: Bishan coffeeshop owner is a PAP member

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you now regret defending the coffeeshop owner to the hilt? Take this as a political lesson.

Even if he weren't an active PAP member, points that others have made - about the disruption and the velvet cloth drawn between ordinary folk and grassroots who behave like some elites - still stand.

Don't be so naive next time.

spoken like scroo, because you're shim! why should i regret. i don't think you get it. the whole purpose of me playing devil's advcate, jerking your strings and unnerving you is to draw you out. why should i care about the coffeeshop owner or the pappy grassroots? they are mere sideshow (a.k.a. props) to the real show here. it was an ambush and trap set for you, and you took the bait. i have known you were using other monikers besides "scroobal" to post your shit here, but i need you to make a mistake. well, you walk right into the trap, and bingo! usd80 that you spent on the hawkeye moniker goes up in flames. i feel good taking down your most expensive moniker. but again usd80 is chump change to you, and you treat it as a donation anyway, in gratitude to sam for giving you the supermod account so you can behave like old man whom you detested.

hook, line and sinker. bingo! :biggrin:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh and by the way, scroobal a.k.a. hawkeye, when you log in, be careful to log out before you log in with another moniker, because when you log on both at the same time (and time zone) you can get confused and make mistakes when posting. lesson for you, "political lightweight", as sam has inadvertently pointed out. don't be naive. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have also always defended the PAP from very start. Nothing has changed. Now egg on your face!

Why are you so desperate to defend the lying and leeching grassroots arseholes of the PAP. Nearly everyone knew what they did on that Sunday was poor form. The coffeeshop owner is a PAP member, grassroots leader and deep into their party politics.

It also paints the monkey from the party who responded to the stomp article a lying leech for saying he did not know that the coffeeshop owner was doing that.

spoken like a liar, hypocrite, fraud and manipulator who knows how it works. why don't you look into the mirror and come clean on why you do exactly the same crap you accuse others of doing? there's no point for you to beat the drums when you yourself are guilty of exactly the same hypocrisy and shenanigans. you are the most self-aggrandizing hypocrite on sbf. busted you with your clones with your tail tucked between your arse. funny thing is you actually reply to your clones and vice versa. and you use your clones to play the inf and points game while accusing others of chalking up points with no content as "good" as yours. how shameless, and what a nutcase!

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too funny, bro. You were caught out on two counts: Being a PAP bootlicker, and playing the fool. The news that coffeeshop owner was a PAP member also hit you hard and that's why you're dancing around like a chicken that just had its head cut off.

The old timers probably have seen me around in the old forum. You were probably daydreaming because too busy playing the fool in the emigration section. Now, too busy ingratiating yourself to others using that pretentious self-effacing double-talk that stinks to high heaven.

You desperately want me to be Scroobal because you can't debate the issues so have to resort to distraction and lies. Even a 15 year old girl has more class than you. Once again, I am not Scroobal. But that doesn't matter to you anyway. Let's see whether you follow JW5's footsteps.

spoken like scroo, because you're shim! why should i regret. i don't think you get it. the whole purpose of me playing devil's advcate, jerking your strings and unnerving you is to draw you out. why should i care about the coffeeshop owner or the pappy grassroots? they are mere sideshow (a.k.a. props) to the real show here. it was an ambush and trap set for you, and you took the bait. i have known you were using other monikers besides "scroobal" to post your shit here, but i need you to make a mistake. well, you walk right into the trap, and bingo! usd80 that you spent on the hawkeye moniker goes up in flames. i feel good taking down your most expensive moniker. but again usd80 is chump change to you, and you treat it as a donation anyway, in gratitude to sam for giving you the supermod account so you can behave like old man whom you detested.

hook, line and sinker. bingo! :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of them, a coffeeshop owner and SS linked whose sons were fighters sent his daughter to serve in the Police Force and he made the Police hierarchy know who she was. He later sent her to London to study law. On her return she began to practice in a firm with a PAP MP.

Nothing surprising at all. There are several very senior SS members, in their late 50s and 60s who are also in this category. Even those who were once in the 'phian' business and now super stable financially are finding ways to get close and/or be associated with the MIW. Imo, they are purchasing 'insurance' against potential future hiccups. This involve someone who was once a 'heavenly king' in the beh kee underground business.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of them, a coffeeshop owner and SS linked whose sons were fighters sent his daughter to serve in the Police Force and he made the Police hierarchy know who she was. He later sent her to London to study law. On her return she began to practice in a firm with a PAP MP.

Interesting. Not aware of this case.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have also always defended the PAP from very start. Nothing has changed. Now egg on your face!

why? unnerved you again? by the way, you forgot to switch back to the hawkeye handle. rotflmao! :biggrin:

i took on the role of devil's advocate and pro-pappy on sbf when sam called for volunteers. otc and i heeded the call. while otc gained 100 extra points, i get none, but i'm ok with that. the pap needs defending because many of their policies are right for sinkies and sg. where they are absolutely wrong, i can't stretch or push the envelope on policies that are indefensible.

meanwhile, if you are hawkish, diligent and patient enough, you can browse thru' my postings on delphiforums (records are still there) and the early years of sbf here, and find out that i'm actually very critical of pappies and their policies. it's just that you don't read thoroughly and your comprehension skills are lacking. and more so, your reading between the lines is sorely lacking. :biggrin:

i heeded sam's call. otherwise, this forum will degenerate into masturbation mansion, your kind of love fest and playground because you swing to the side where there's a majority so you can garner support, sympathy and a sense of belonging, which you sorely need due to close ones abandoning you. if you're in the pro-pap ypap forum, you would swing to the majority and suck all the pappy testicles there.

why is there a need to balance views, opinions and contributions in the forum? because if we don't, walking into an orgy where it's all male and every chump buttfucking one another is disgusting! oh by the way, i know you're also gay. oh so gay. and a pedophile too. we need to bring this forum back to the balance of the true composition in sg. so, some of us, so far 2, sacrifice our monikers to take the rap and be ready to be beaten down to pulp by pappy haters, whom you so hypocritically suck up to. :biggrin:

don't worry. otc and i have been holding well, despite announcing our pro-pappy views and defending their hated ways and policies. i must admit that the points i received are not from pap ib, but surprisingly from pappy haters and oppo members. for some reason, they can tell my bluff. but you can't. how naive of you. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should have an experiment. Label those those coffee shops and small business owned by PAP members and start a virtual campaign to encourage boycott of those business. If the boycott works, then we will have a good reading of how despise the PAP is.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should have an experiment. Label those those coffee shops and small business owned by PAP members and start a virtual campaign to encourage boycott of those business. If the boycott works, then we will have a good reading of how despise the PAP is.

I am afraid we would be left with very few kpts to get our makan if the experiment is carried out. Kpt towkays are well-known being porlumpars of the MIW.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am afraid we would be left with very few kpts to get our makan if the experiment is carried out. Kpt towkays are well-known being porlumpars of the MIW.

U r rite. I think lots of people in the "knows who's" list are in PAP camp for their own vested interest. From the hair saloons - name the top 3 , they r in there, to the leg massage, to the childcare operators and all the way to the food establishment. Why u think they r so successful? They need to get their licence,they need new locations for their growth, they need to rub shoulders with the rule makers to ensure the rules are not detrimental to them....etc etc.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng noticed always got plenty of tattoo coloured-hair paikia hanging around there! :biggrin: last time the downtown east murder case also got paikia from by panjang outlet!

jw5

Loyal

Why are you so desperate to defend the lying and leeching grassroots arseholes of the PAP. Nearly everyone knew what they did on that Sunday was poor form. The coffeeshop owner is a PAP member, grassroots leader and deep into their party politics.

It also paints the monkey from the party who responded to the stomp article a lying leech for saying he did not know that the coffeeshop owner was doing that.

Scroobal you manipulative cunt, you have attacked the opposition, especially just before GE 2011.

Before you talk shit about others defending the pap or make little irrelevant jabs at the pap during non election time, you have to explain the following:

1. What is the purpose of starting this thread a few weeks before GE2011 about CSM?

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

2. You recently made bogus allegations that opposition leaders are pap agents. Elaborate on this for all to understand better and explain the purpose for making these allegations. Or else retract the allegations and shut the fuck up forever about this.

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
391 posts of which more than 200 were in March and April 2013. LOL.

The old timers probably have seen me around in the old forum. You were probably daydreaming because too busy playing the fool in the emigration section. Now, too busy ingratiating yourself to others using that pretentious self-effacing double-talk that stinks to high heaven.

:rolleyes::eek:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

like that just go hougang blk 322 kpt for the hylam curry bern.:biggrin:

btw, i wonder why the kpt at 322 become the gather point of choice for wp supporters. in the past, most residents would have gather at the kpt at 327 to wait for result. if i remember correctly, @GE2006, the kpt at 327 had a tcs reporter on station and the kpt already closed as the result was only announced after operating hours with only the drink operator remaining open for the residents waiting for the result.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you have to dine at a coffeeshop, avoid buying drinks from the drinks stall. Besides the insanely marked up prices, most drinks stalls are usually owned by the coffeeshop owner as it is typically the most lucrative.

Sometimes the coffeeshop owner may also own the zi char stall, which sometimes occupies a disproportionately large floor space. Watch out for excessively flashy signboards etc.

001BY472DA1D28CC0C4176l.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this Kim San Leng boss Hoon Thing Leong 洪鼎良 together with his peers are responsible for pushing up kopitiams rentals

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck these PAP PLPs....these fuckers would be the first to turncoast against them....real fair weathered bastards....times to ask those jiak liao bees wayang clowns at the Competition Commission to look into this or ......is there "no evidence" again......

useless fuckers.....

Last edited: