• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recession-hit UK Chicken Half-price

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I remember correctly only GL maintained the same price I think the prices of PT went up by 2 fold since 1979 correct me if I am wrong. Still remember 1st time go to PT with my platoon Sgt and others my 1st time go look see look see. Tried a young 20+yo gal for only $20 now I heard even MILF also can cost $50.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I remember correctly only GL maintained the same price I think the prices of PT went up by 2 fold since 1979 correct me if I am wrong. Still remember 1st time go to PT with my platoon Sgt and others my 1st time go look see look see. Tried a young 20+yo gal for only $20 now I heard even MILF also can cost $50.

PT? Petain Rd?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had my kfc 3-piece combo last night for usd8.50 after 3 years of swearing off kfc, and i must say chicken from wingstop is way better. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who has never fucked a British chick, raise your hand, I promise I would not snub you outright here.