• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recession-hit UK Chicken Half-price

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting article. However, last time I checked on punternet.com, prices for prostitutes were the same as they were about 10 years ago. In fact, some have actually raised their prices especially just before the Olympics.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting article. However, last time I checked on punternet.com, prices for prostitutes were the same as they were about 10 years ago. In fact, some have actually raised their prices especially just before the Olympics.

lianbeng replies: Olympics will have many people from all over the world together mah so must raise price in the flesh market mah! :biggrin: if not now then when?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Geylang Cat A chickens have been $150 ever since I care to remember.
Still very much value for money.

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got free fried chix for Blackburn Rovers fans or not? What do you think? :biggrin:

[video=youtube;IYwf2SBWa5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwf2SBWa5o[/video]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Thanks for info. Why is that? I cannot imagine the reasons why Comp Act exempted of why brothels don't pay taxes.

I guess the govt is prepared to forgo collecting taxes from okts as they do not want to be seen as 'indirect okts' through the collection of taxes.