• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

6 people charged. This one no horse run free! Free to manage building fund some more!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
She must have believed the millions of dollars to fund her strip and sing career came directly from God. That is why the authorities felt they have insufficient evidence to charge her! Now, all dirty money from Swiss banks are in Singapore. Where are her dumbfuck cunt given gains? Labuan Malaysia? Puerto Rico?

http://instagram.com/p/Xz26M1IUug/#

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 6 people charged. This one no horse run free! Free to manage building fund some m

She must have believed the millions of dollars to fund her strip and sing career came directly from God. That is why the authorities felt they have insufficient evidence to charge her! Now, all dirty money from Swiss banks are in Singapore. Where are her dumbfuck cunt given gains? Labuan Malaysia? Puerto Rico?

http://instagram.com/p/Xz26M1IUug/#

The link scared the crap out of me. Please give advance warning next time.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 6 people charged. This one no horse run free! Free to manage building fund some m

I would say all of those mega churches dumbfucks sheep belong to the bigger 60.1% flock

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

omg! shulingla's idol! will have a hard time cumming tonite. :eek:

SeaSonicX

Alfrescian
Loyal

wtf?! did i just saw a horse?? :eek: