• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you name all 7 women in this poster?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can you name all 7 women in this poster?

384302_466381646740341_1368712870_n.jpg

SeaSonicX

Alfrescian
Loyal
erm cant recall the name but roughly know who they are

1. blackmail the other guy with his bf?

2.Samantha Lo

3. steph thia

4. mrt ah lian aka huina

5. horseface

6. Darinne Ko

7. cclia sue

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think what the tomboy did is not a crime at all, it's plainly mischief. and i can't believe my eyes that she was grounded and has to go to court for such minor minor offence. who never draw grafitti on your own desk when you were a kid at school, same same right...?:rolleyes:

i only recogize 4 of them. One is the sticker lady, the underaged pros, chinaswine and i think the mango lady.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
do u own a car?
how do u like it if she suka suka draw on your car?

i think what the tomboy did is not a crime at all, it's plainly mischief. and i can't believe my eyes that she was grounded and has to go to court for such minor minor offence. who never draw grafitti on your own desk when you were a kid at school, same same right...?:rolleyes:

Nazgul

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Name all 7 of them? Sure.. :biggrin:

1. All
2. of
3. them
4. are
5. ugly
6. old
7. broads

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1. Tracytan666
2. Littleberry
3. Sichuanmeimei
4. DaShuangXi
5. Sadplumpgirl
6. Alamakqueen
7. SamanthaLeong

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
erm cant recall the name but roughly know who they are

1. blackmail the other guy with his bf?

2.Samantha Lo

3. steph thia

4. mrt ah lian aka huina

5. horseface

6. Darinne Ko

7. cclia sue

Wah wah wah ! I only know 4,5 and 7. The other what is the story.
No.7 CS is most famous.