• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why you should never complain of poor service at any Ah Neh restaurant

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can call you nigger what. You damn fucking stupid sia ask me to call a black man nigger no la you are the nigger. Since when have i ever meant you were real if i call you a fake? Wtf are you writing? Hello some ppl even without psle can write something with more sense than you. I have always called you acting rich what. Look at post #19 i called you out for acting rich who even knows if your watch collection is real since you are such a dua kang conster.

Who is talking about gaining points? Oh i see the part about where you fell like lucifer from high up to right below. :biggrin: Who will consider you rich if you can buy points to up your clone accounts for the sake of "power"? :rolleyes: You see trying to pretend like you are a good person by saying you are donating to the forum when you got exposed and shamed you bought those points to hope to play the points zapping game on those who shamed you. Still remember how you mentioned you would never buy infp but when got exposed and malu by the bros here didn't have a choice but it still does not make you someone with good intentions that wants to "donate" to the forum.

Wow how smart of you to call a Chinese nigger :wink: see you are confused with race . .:wink: so if nobody knows if my watch are real then why call it fake since you only assume ? Oh I forgot assuming is the best you can do and you can keep on assuming certain race have certain character :wink: again that's what you have been doing for a long time :wink: . Why must I pretend I'm good ? I don't wait up everyday to please everyone . If I wanted to pretend I'm good , I would have agreed whatever things ppl said here . Show me a post that I say I will never buy points :wink: again talk is cheap so are you . :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow how smart of you to call a Chinese nigger :wink: see you are confused with race . .:wink: so if nobody knows if my watch are real then why call it fake since you only assume ? Oh I forgot assuming is the best you can do and you can keep on assuming certain race have certain character :wink: again that's what you have been doing for a long time :wink: . Why must I pretend I'm good ? I don't wait up everyday to please everyone . If I wanted to pretend I'm good , I would have agreed whatever things ppl said here . Show me a post that I say I will never buy points :wink: again talk is cheap so are you . :wink:

Hello "chinese" nigger. How are you? What is "so if nobody knows if my watch are real then why call it fake since you only assume ?" So you show off fake watches? Nothing surprising at all mr dua kang. You are a joke trying to pretend that you are a good person helping sam by donating to the forum when in reality it's just to buy some power to zap those that malu you. Shameless.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you really that stupid to understand that there's bad sheep in every race ? If u want to whack then whack the individual without pulling the whole race down . So all those with the surname LEE is a bastard ?

I totally agree with this statement! The last segment of it!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello "chinese" nigger. How are you? What is "so if nobody knows if my watch are real then why call it fake since you only assume ?" So you show off fake watches? Nothing surprising at all mr dua kang. You are a joke trying to pretend that you are a good person helping sam by donating to the forum when in reality it's just to buy some power to zap those that malu you. Shameless.

Whahhaha Chinese nigger ? Go around and ask what is Chinese nigger and ppl will stare at you looking blur . Oh you mean I don't even know the watch i brough is real or fake ? Lol . This is getting funny :wink: by the way , I don't have to tell you if its real or fake cause you are nothing to me . Grow up lah , only fool thinks that donating means he's good to this forum . malu me ? Using assumption can malu ppl ? Wow !! This thread you give me many laughter :wink: thanks . Lol ..lol .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahhaha Chinese nigger ? Go around and ask what is Chinese nigger and ppl will stare at you looking blur . Oh you mean I don't even know the watch i brough is real or fake ? Lol . This is getting funny :wink: by the way , I don't have to tell you if its real or fake cause you are nothing to me . Grow up lah , only fool thinks that donating means he's good to this forum . malu me ? Using assumption can malu ppl ? Wow !! This thread you give me many laughter :wink: thanks . Lol ..lol .

Are you even literate? What sort of jibberish are you writing? You are a nigger la nigger. so your watches are fake la. Wah so poor trying to act rich. Funny here is the idiot trying to hard to win someone that means nothing to him. I think you should learn how to read again nigger. Don't try and sound like you are doing a good deed by "donating" to the forum when your purpose is just to buy pts.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you even literate? What sort of jibberish are you writing? You are a nigger la nigger. so your watches are fake la. Wah so poor trying to act rich. Funny here is the idiot trying to hard to win someone that means nothing to him. I think you should learn how to read again nigger. Don't try and sound like you are doing a good deed by "donating" to the forum when your purpose is just to buy pts.

Whahhahah yes keep on assuming and you will come to another conclusion :wink: so poor trying to act rich ? Now you reversed back and sing different tune that collect watch is a rich man hobby .. Don't snake here and there lah . Make up your mind . Collecting watch consider rich anot ? If its not consider rich Thant what's make you think that when I said I collect watch means I want to show off I'm rich ? :wink: . Looks like you still don't understand that why ppl donate to this forum :wink: . Please carry on assuming .. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahhahah yes keep on assuming and you will come to another conclusion :wink: so poor trying to act rich ? Now you reversed back and sing different tune that collect watch is a rich man hobby .. Don't snake here and there lah . Make up your mind . Collecting watch consider rich anot ? If its not consider rich Thant what's make you think that when I said I collect watch means I want to show off I'm rich ? :wink: . Looks like you still don't understand that why ppl donate to this forum :wink: . Please carry on assuming .. :wink:

Of course when you show off something it means you want to show you are rich la. :rolleyes: Then to show that you are poor? Trying to snake around and say you were not trying to hao lian? I don't think you even understand the meaning of the word donate and how the act of donation is the act of sacrifice/ charity for the greater good of something or someone but those were not your intentions at all so to call you buying infp for your clones and calling them a donation is the most ridiculous sounding thing. Let's see if your illiterate mind can even comprehend that. PS talking to your clones doesn't make you any more legit it makes you look stupid and insane.