• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why you should never complain of poor service at any Ah Neh restaurant

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lost liao so need to run away but before that needs to post to someone else to declare 'victory' pathetic. :rolleyes:

Mr racists assumption , Going off does not mean lose , it can also means that no use urging with an idiot after having fun . I have to go too .. Opps am I consider loser to you ? Lol . Have a nice day .

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sydney chef 'stabbed customer after service complaint'
April 11, 2013

127_levy.jpg

Megan Levy
Breaking news reporter

A chef has been charged by police after he allegedly stabbed a customer with a metal skewer when he complained about the service at a restaurant in Sydney's west.

The 43-year-old chef will face court next month charged with reckless wounding following the confrontation at a restaurant in Lakemba on March 31.

Paramedics were called to Red Chilli, a Pakistani and Indian restaurant, on Haldon Street about 11.35pm to reports that a skewer had been plunged straight through a man's hand.

Police said five men were at a restaurant on Haldon Street when they made a complaint about how long it had taken to deliver their meals.

It happened in the Land of Oz where most white trash are racist and they are afraid of a chef with skewers ?
Aussies going soft ?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actualy I was only in a levis jeans and a no brand shirt, so you are right, I wasnt wearing anything atas. lol

good boy Jah, you should join the circus or something as a performance anjing, you might get more dog treats.

I never say I rich or poor. I am another sporean trying to make ends meet and ensuring his biz dont go under. :biggrin:

Andyfucker you aren't rich but you are pretending to act rich but i don't think your meal for 2 was worth $300. You don't even have clothes that any restaurant will allow you to setp inside. More likely 300 is your meal expenses for 6 - 7 months and collecting casio watches does not mean you are rich.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
exactly spotter, I am also amazed, aussies can be crazy fuckers, I am surprised they werent the ones who stabbed the shit chap :biggrin:

It happened in the Land of Oz where most white trash are racist and they are afraid of a chef with skewers ?
Aussies going soft ?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro LS,

nothing to do with your post, but just my feedback.

I not shit nor a hindu, but I dont think its nice to have a picture of their god as your avater la. like making fun of religion, no good la bro, some tings must not make fun, esp religion.

I think dont use religion pictures, not so nice, so I hope you will change your picture.

not meant to offend you, just my opinion

Mr racists assumption , Going off does not mean lose , it can also means that no use urging with an idiot after having fun . I have to go too .. Opps am I consider loser to you ? Lol . Have a nice day .