• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Renfred Ng gay?

littleberry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello! I was having a discussion in school today with my friends and we were discussing if Renfred Ng (from campus superstar) is gay? Random topic I knoww! Just curious. Does anyone here know if he is? He is quite good looking, cute and dreamy ^^

Attachments

• 544235_10151498815848550_829727162_n.jpg
    544235_10151498815848550_829727162_n.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 658

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello! I was having a discussion in school today with my friends and we were discussing if Renfred Ng (from campus superstar) is gay? Random topic I knoww! Just curious. Does anyone here know if he is? He is quite good looking, cute and dreamy ^^

Just look at the name and you know.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chiu dun sound as if chiu like him bery much...:biggrin: wat a question to ask in ur first post...aw welcome 2 Sbf...:p

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ask tonycrap he should know, it looks like he knows all of them.