• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

El Cheapo Ah Neh and Taxi operator COMFORT

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few days ago I took a Comfort taxi driven by a local Indian. This guy was chatty and he was pouring out his woes. According to him the managers at Comfort were only interested in pleasing passengers and penalizing taxi-drivers even if the latter were not at fault. He cited one incident. A couple of weeks ago an India Indian had phone-booked a Comfort taxi to fetch him from a condo to Changi Business Park. This taxi driver, who was assigned this trip, was delayed at the entrance of the condo for about 3 minutes. Finally when he contacted his intended passenger the latter scolded him for being late by 3 minutes. Refusing to accept his explanation the ahneh shouted at him to get out. The taxi driver reported to COMFORT and left the scene. The ahneh also complained to COMFORT that the taxi driver was rude etc. The taxi driver was called up and warned. His explanation fell on deaf ears and a COMFORT manager just kept on repeating mechanically "the passenger is always right" over and over again.

Now comes the beautiful part. The India Indian ahneh who complained, was supposedly given a $10/- Comfort voucher for the "inconvenience" he underwent. According to the taxi driver, India Indian ahnehs usually do this to get the voucher. I do not know how far this is true! If it is, then shame on our government for importing el cheapos.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few days ago I took a Comfort taxi driven by a local Indian. This guy was chatty and he was pouring out his woes. According to him the managers at Comfort were only interested in pleasing passengers and penalizing taxi-drivers even if the latter were not at fault. He cited one incident. A couple of weeks ago an India Indian had phone-booked a Comfort taxi to fetch him from a condo to Changi Business Park. This taxi driver, who was assigned this trip, was delayed at the entrance of the condo for about 3 minutes. Finally when he contacted his intended passenger the latter scolded him for being late by 3 minutes. Refusing to accept his explanation the ahneh shouted at him to get out. The taxi driver reported to COMFORT and left the scene. The ahneh also complained to COMFORT that the taxi driver was rude etc. The taxi driver was called up and warned. His explanation fell on deaf ears and a COMFORT manager just kept on repeating mechanically "the passenger is always right" over and over again.

Now comes the beautiful part. The India Indian ahneh who complained, was supposedly given a $10/- Comfort voucher for the "inconvenience" he underwent. According to the taxi driver, India Indian ahnehs usually do this to get the voucher. I do not know how far this is true! If it is, then shame on our government for importing el cheapos.

Comfort Management are crazy!!

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

The shame also is on ntuc comfort for giving the vouchers. Can't be helped, when doggies see the meat they always salivate, it is just purely palovian response from these cheapos.

ntuc, just stop such a shameful fawning practice and you stop most of the complains from the ah nehs...oops..Indian ah nehs..:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not a surprise that these cheapskate Pariah scums from India resorted in doing this..

And not a surprise either that NTUC dished out vouchers to placate these Foreign Pundeks..

These India scums are No 1 when in getting freebies.. Don't be fooled by their atas like office executive attire..

They may earn good money in their jobs but to them parting with their 50 cents can make their heart bleed for a week..

razzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is in the Indian DNA. They may be rich today but historically poor. The 'poverty' DNA in them
make them greedy and downright stingy. The Indians call it 'cost concious' but in reality, they
are nothing but cheapos. Surprisingly, they gloat about this.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are too nice and civil. We should all just gang up, stalk this pundek and whack the shit out of him.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then have a gathering at Changi hotel?

Wear helmut so nobody can recognise. Whack already, run.

If we continue to be wimps, it is only a matter of time we get overrun by this aliens.
When we go overseas and behave badly, you seriously think we can get away with it ? Only in Singapore we get stepped all over by foreigners.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a surprise that these cheapskate Pariah scums from India resorted in doing this..

And not a surprise either that NTUC dished out vouchers to placate these Foreign Pundeks..

These India scums are No 1 when in getting freebies.. Don't be fooled by their atas like office executive attire..

They may earn good money in their jobs but to them parting with their 50 cents can make their heart bleed for a week..

Don't be surprised that when truth be told, there is(are) Indian ah nehs (or former ones) in ntuc who used his power to approve such a practice to 'placate' the complainers. It is just the usual masok masok malpractice you see being reported in the indian media.

Anyone in the know can comment?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

If we continue to be wimps, it is only a matter of time we get overrun by this aliens.
When we go overseas and behave badly, you seriously think we can get away with it ? Only in Singapore we get stepped all over by foreigners.

You really no standard. The best way is to find them guilty of breaking the law. Blow the whistle. Send them to jail. Or if you have money, get a lawyer to disturb them.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be surprised that when truth be told, there is(are) Indian ah nehs (or former ones) in ntuc who used his power to approve such a practice to 'placate' the complainers. It is just the usual masok masok malpractice you see being reported in the indian media.

Anyone in the know can comment?

If they can hire a Malaysian like Amy Cheong, then I'm sure they can also hire these Pundeks for their executive positions.

This taxi incident reminds me of my past experience eating Nasi Lemak at Changi Village.. One Keling from India made a fuss when the nasi lemak stall forgotten to give him back his 10 cent change..

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The India Indian ahneh who complained, was supposedly given a $10/- Comfort voucher for the "inconvenience" he underwent. India Indian ahnehs usually do this to get the voucher.

Now this is the part I don't understand, you mean every time the taxi drivers will turn up late for him to complain!

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now this is the part I don't understand, you mean every time the taxi drivers will turn up late for him to complain!

It need not be a 'late' complaint, it can be anything - Taxi uncle is rude, taxi uncle talk and talk, taxi uncle talk bad about.taxi uncle takes the long way, taxi uncle goes his own way, ignoring the ah neh's request, etc, etc...just enough kpkb from ah neh and there goes a $10 voucher.

WTF kind of a screw up...a practice of $10 vouchers, guaranteed to be abused by the ah nehs.:(:(:(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It need not be a 'late' complaint, it can be anything - Taxi uncle is rude, taxi uncle talk and talk, taxi uncle talk bad about.taxi uncle takes the long way, taxi uncle goes his own way, ignoring the ah neh's request, etc, etc...just enough kpkb from ah neh and there goes a $10 voucher.

WTF kind of a screw up...a practice of $10 vouchers, guaranteed to be abused by the ah nehs.:(:(:(

How come NTUC never give me any $10 when their taxi drivers do a no show? I no, ah neh?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those ah nehs PMETs are the worst. Salaried staff only but always want to act like big fucks.

I have ah neh customers who came here with nothing, build up a business empire but are still very humble.

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal

yup, sinkees are being bullied from all directions,gahment, FTs, banglas, pinoys,

its about time sinkees band together to defend our turf.