• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables for..

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables f

A few hundred words of incoherent bullshit and still no clue as to why this incident caused a furore and other table reservation incidences did not.

After a half dozen long-winded grandmother posts, also no clue why patrons felt insulted at being chased away. The fact that fast food restraurants and other hawker centres were round the corner was not the issue.

Ironically, exact some behaviour was exhibited when cutebayhunk got caught out playing to fool in the emigration section. Looks like some habits don't change despite changing nick.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables f

Are you talking to me?

It's a very interesting question. Why is it alright for WP supporters to take over an entire coffeeshop on the night of the Punggol by-elections (for the record yes I do think it is alright) but not alright for the porlumpars to take over a section of another coffeeshop.

Maybe you should try explaining it to me, then.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Are you talking to me?

It's a very interesting question. Why is it alright for WP supporters to take over an entire coffeeshop on the night of the Punggol by-elections (for the record yes I do think it is alright) but not alright for the porlumpars to take over a section of another coffeeshop.

Maybe you should try explaining it to me, then.

I was not talking to you, and your latest question is not worth answering.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeh yeh yeh. In the same way that viewpoints contrary to your own are not worth listening to.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A few hundred words of incoherent bullshit and still no clue as to why this incident caused a furore and other table reservation incidences did not.

After a half dozen long-winded grandmother posts, also no clue why patrons felt insulted at being chased away. The fact that fast food restraurants and other hawker centres were round the corner was not the issue.

Ironically, exact some behaviour was exhibited when cutebayhunk got caught out playing to fool in the emigration section. Looks like some habits don't change despite changing nick.

bingo! gotcha! busted. :biggrin:

same old cutebayhunk shit story from you. :rolleyes: for your info just in case you're clueless, my delphiforum account is still active, and it has both the main nick 'cutebayhunk' and alias in parenthesis 'eatshitndie' in the handle. it is wide open for all to see. no hiding and changing of nicks there. over here, there is no alias option, so i adopt the delphi alias here as my main nick. nothing wrong with that. :rolleyes:

finally you admit you're scroobal's clone. first, you tell everybody that you'll not pay to get an infp membership because you do not wish to be tracked to your online payment. now that you have an infp account, how do you explain your lie in the first instance? you have more accounts and nicks in sbf than most, except for the oa. and you feign that you have always been scroo and have not played the troll, inf and points game in the background. but you do. it's fine to have clones and multiple accounts. but to tell a bold faced lie and feign innocense, you have to be thick, a hypocrite and be manipulative.

now that you're busted, i invite you to jump the bedok reservoir. the bedok reservoir organization of suiciders (bros) will be waiting for you. it's more honorable for you to commit seppuku than continue your charade. :biggrin:

by the way, wasn't you the one who posted that we are taking the sbf too seriously? we are not, but you are. :biggrin:

coward.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeh yeh yeh. In the same way that viewpoints contrary to your own are not worth listening to.

this troll you're replying to is scroo, and shis knickers are caught in a twist, to use shis own favorite phrase. :biggrin:

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

this troll you're replying to is scroo, and shis knickers are caught in a twist, to use shis own favorite phrase. :biggrin:

As a point of curiosity, I can't help but notice that something's happened, like he's not really respected member of this forum anymore all of a sudden. What did you manage to find out about him?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

same old cutebayhunk shit story from you. :rolleyes: for your info just in case you're clueless, my delphiforum account is still active, and it has both the main nick 'cutebayhunk' and alias in parenthesis 'eatshitndie' in the handle. it is wide open for all to see. no hiding and changing of nicks there. over here, there is no alias option, so i adopt the delphi alias here as my main nick. nothing wrong with that.

I am not Scroobal. Not everyone who fucked your mother without protection is your real daddy, so I suggest you leave me out of your squabbles with other forummers. I am not in the least interested in them.

If you think there are hardly any forummers who didn't wise up to your antics in the emigration folder, you're seriously deluded and possibly lack sufficient intelligence to be on the internet. The beauty about the delphi archives is that your antics are recorded for posterity. I suggest you go buy a clue and spare this thread any more unnecessary diatribe. Either answer my question about the Bishan CCC behaviour or just be a man and admit that you're a sycophant to the PAP.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Barely four pages and a PAP bootlicking twat has his panties in a knot.

Nice Sunday.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not Scroobal. Not everyone who fucked your mother without protection is your real daddy, so I suggest you leave me out of your squabbles with other forummers. I am not in the least interested in them.

you can deny all you want. but you're busted big time. and now resorting to vulgarities on family members, which aptly applies to you, androgynous screw. you lost and this why your panties is in a knot, which is often used by you and your clones which include scroobal. i'm just borrowing another favorite phrase of yours. only you keep harping about my nick 'cutebayhunk' in the delphiforum and the emigration folder which got you busted repeatedly. nobody else cares except scroobal, which is you. your ego is so hurt there that you can't forget the pain. i have nothing to hide, my handle at delphi is still cutebayhunk with alias eatshitndie. but you do have much to hide. one clone down. many to go. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As a point of curiosity, I can't help but notice that something's happened, like he's not really respected member of this forum anymore all of a sudden. What did you manage to find out about him?

the delphi gangbang of scroo happened way before 2009 when this hawk joined sbf. only scroo would know what went on between shim and i at delphi. we were helping with questions at the emigration folder, and the shameless scroo plagiarized all the good info and regurgitated as shis own, dismissing others. i called him out on a technicality, and heshe has been pissed eversince. until now, over 5 years, and heshe's still sore in shis arse. keep bringing it up. it's a feud that only shim cares about. no one else. i have won that argument and moved on. heshe has not. that's why it's easy to bust shim....the moment heshe brings it up....this time with another monicker and repeating the same scroobal signature crap from over 5 years ago. rotflmao!

"chance favors the prepared mind...." and i like to add, "and those who are patient." :biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Lady MP is a jilt Liao bee woman who cannot deliver at all. She cannot even handle all the transportation issue while assisting that money face Lui except talk big only. She does not have a brain of her own. Always say one thing but do another.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

just cut the masturbation and answer the question about why Bishan CCC behaviour was considered replusive but wp supporters congregation at hg ave 5 was not. and why the need to do damage control on stomp.

you are trying to imitate your sultan in clone hunting but my toes are laughing. this is what happens when you suck too many cocks

you can deny all you want. but you're busted big time. and now resorting to vulgarities on family members, which aptly applies to you, androgynous screw. you lost and this why your panties is in a knot, which is often used by you and your clones which include scroobal. i'm just borrowing another favorite phrase of yours. only you keep harping about my nick 'cutebayhunk' in the delphiforum and the emigration folder which got you busted repeatedly. nobody else cares except scroobal, which is you. your ego is so hurt there that you can't forget the pain. i have nothing to hide, my handle at delphi is still cutebayhunk with alias eatshitndie. but you do have much to hide. one clone down. many to go. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

just cut the masturbation and answer the question about why Bishan CCC behaviour was considered replusive but wp supporters congregation at hg ave 5 was not. and why the need to do damage control on stomp.

you are trying to imitate your sultan in clone hunting but my toes are laughing. this is what happens when you suck too many cocks

First post of the day for hawkeye - 4.34 pm
First post of the day for scroobal - 4.37 pm

Need to be more tactical and brighter. Alternatively, take brunch and log in at different times. Or is it a working day today? LOL.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

jw5 I have no beef with you and do not wish to be drawn into your conflict with others. but just a word of advice ... if I wanted to I could march to my lawyers first thing morning and sue both you and eatshit for slander.

I am a gentle person. just pray that you don't step on the toes of someone else who is willing to take legal action. you carry on this behavior one day you're going to meet someone a lot more willing and dextrous in the use of the stick.

First post of the day for hawkeye - 4.34 pm
First post of the day for scroobal - 4.37 pm

Need to be more tactical and brighter. Alternatively, take brunch and log in at different times. Or is it a working day today? LOL.

jw5

Loyal

jw5 I have no beef with you and do not wish to be drawn into your conflict with others. but just a word of advice ... if I wanted to I could march to my lawyers first thing morning and sue both you and eatshit for slander.

I am a gentle person. just pray that you don't step on the toes of someone else who is willing to take legal action. you carry on this behavior one day you're going to meet someone a lot more willing and dextrous in the use of the stick.

Please go ahead. LOL.
You need to understand better about mentality and circumstances before you say anything else.
Even if you send someone to kill me (let alone sue me), I may even welcome it. :biggrin:

You must have missed or forgotten this post from another thread. Let me repost it for you.

"If your identity is known and you have been behaving like a sonofabitch and you are a coward and you have lots of things to lose in life including family members or you think you have lots to lose in life even if you don't, you are weak. Having points and power in this forum doesn't mean shit.

Manipulative bastard Scroobal qualifies for all of the above criteria. Coincidentally, so does Leetahbar."

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

jw5 I do not wish to start an acrimonious relationship in this forum with you, eatshit, or anyone. I am just telling you people have a right of self defense if unjustly slandered.

the next guy u do this to may be a far different animal from me. please remember that

Please go ahead. LOL.
You need to understand better about mentality and circumstances before you say anything else.
Even if you send someone to kill me (let alone sue me), I may even welcome it. :biggrin:

You must have missed or forgotten this post from another thread. Let me repost it for you.

"If your identity is known and you have been behaving like a sonofabitch and you are a coward and you have lots of things to lose in life including family members or you think you have lots to lose in life even if you don't, you are weak. Having points and power in this forum doesn't mean shit.

Manipulative bastard Scroobal qualifies for all of the above criteria. Coincidentally, so does Leetahbar."

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

jw5 I do not wish to start an acrimonious relationship in this forum with you, eatshit, or anyone. I am just telling you people have a right of self defense if unjustly slandered.

the next guy u do this to may be a far different animal from me. please remember that

Make your next move and do it quickly.
Real life is fine, but if you want to continue rumbling online, it's fine too.
Need to have a better understanding of mentality and circumstances. LOL.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just cut the crap and answer why do you have to lie and then do damage control after you got busted? if you can answer that question, then you have the answer for your allegation that they need to do damage control on stomp. pot calling kettle black. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

No quarreling in this section please. I would like this part of the forum to be a place where everyone sticks to debating the message instead of attacking the messenger.

Confine your juvenile and ridiculous rants about each others character flaws to the coffee shop or more appropriately, the rubbish heap.