• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables for..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables f

Then I said, "Now please get lost and don't obstruct my doorway. Thank you."
Then I closed my door on the whole bloody lot.

I've never come across such a far fetched story in all my life.

It proves my point that you can make up any bullshit you want on the internet.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables f

He's talking cock. These things don't happen.

Because if they happen, obviously it would be reported on the news.

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey keow eh, just because you won't do such a thing doesn't mean nobody else will.

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal

He's talking cock. These things don't happen.

Because if they happen, obviously it would be reported on the news.

Firstly, you expect the local media to follow every door to door campaign during a GE?
Secondly, even if media was present, you expect the local media to report such things?
Which cave did you just crawl out from?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why are you surprised? I did just that. The PAP grassroot knocked on my door and I thought it was ice-cream man, than they held my door and asked me to wait because their MP was a floor above mine paying visit to residents. I told the MP's dogs, if they persist I am going to shame their MP if he reached my doorstep. They relented and I slammed the door.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Firstly, you expect the local media to follow every door to door campaign during a GE?
Secondly, even if media was present, you expect the local media to report such things?
Which cave did you just crawl out from?

Brother, you are true blue Singaporean.

Because you cannot detect sarcasm or irony if it were to slam you in the face like what you did to the MP.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm understanding what you just did.

You want all the ppl who did that to come out of the woodwork.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is not anything new. Been going on for decades. The difference is with the internet, you can't hide stuff like this anymore.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For block visit, the PAP MP assistant will first distribute notices telling people that MP will be arriving at such and such a time. On the day itself, they will recee ahead of the MP. If the resident has door open and waiting, they will inform him to standby. It is highly choreographed. If door not open, they will just slip a message under the door telling the resident that the MP came to visit but they weren't at home.

And then PAP MPs wonder why they cannot get accurate feedback from the ground.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how can peasants expect to eat with feudal lords....................

Fret not my dear readers and contributors for this is only when these people are alive and kicking.

Mandai Crematorium does not have special privileges for the departing ones for when thes people breathe their last, their mortal remains will be placed on the same pedestal and finally railed to the furnace where the beggars, vagabonds and destitutes are consigned.

Once upon a time the Civil Service used to have holiday bungalows (a good example is the Aloha Resort in Loyang) for Divison 1,2,3 and 4 officers. Those with Div 1 and 2 status were housed in spacious air-conditioned bungalows, whereas those under Div 3 and 4 were housed in small homes with running fans.

I remember a couple who felt so humiliated that the husband (Div 3 officer) resigned for they could not bear being belittled and ridiculed.

I do not know whether such a "class standard" exists today.

I am told that some so-called "Third-world" countries do not practise such "caste-system".

PS: The Peoples President, PM, Ministers and other top civil servants have special mansions for themselves.

"We the citizens of Singapore pledge ourselves as ONE united..................................You know the rest and also whether that Pledge makes sense.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For block visit, the PAP MP assistant will first distribute notices telling people that MP will be arriving at such and such a time. On the day itself, they will recee ahead of the MP. If the resident has door open and waiting, they will inform him to standby. It is highly choreographed. If door not open, they will just slip a message under the door telling the resident that the MP came to visit but they weren't at home.

And then PAP MPs wonder why they cannot get accurate feedback from the ground.

I don't care, they chucked the paper on my door gate among other junk mails and I threw them away without knowing the devil is coming. On that day, they knocked and I thought some student selling ice-cream (I was thirsty too). Than to my surprise that the grassroot people asked me don't close my door. Can like that meh? Anyway, I think I am the only door opened, my neighbour all closed their doors and windows and it was like ghost town because they knew who will be visiting.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is normal for us sporeans to spout bravado online while angkat bola in real life. We have had more than 50 years of indocrination.

For me, I dont slam doors or ask them to F O.
If my door open, I would tell them I not interested or if I know beforehand, I just keep the door closed.

Why you want to kaypoh when you know the devil is coming?
Just go about your business, and next election, instead of talking big online, just dont vote for the pappys.

As for this hawker center clear out, the MP may not be aware of it, but that is no excuse as they help perpetuate this sycophantic system. Again, dont talk much, next ge or pe or be, just dont vote for the pappys.

And also the sillyporeans who clear out, this is another example of how spineless we are. its embarassing and demeaning that we so scared of them. scared for what? tell them you eating, dont disturb, if disturb, just call police. simple.

stupid idiots.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The level of abuse by these "grassroots" people is frightening. Honestly too discomforting.

It causes much damage to the "elected leaders" who are coming for such a visit.

In ancient times the visit of such high profile people was heralded by trumpeteers and town-criers.

Today is the same except that those dong it are unpaid serfs and they do it thinking they have "special privileges" to cause discomfort to the people.

At the end of the day, the "leaders" will suffer.

May the PAP leadership realise before all s too late, thanks to their "grassroots" abusers.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The level of abuse by these "grassroots" people is frightening. Honestly too discomforting.

It causes much damage to the "elected leaders" who are coming for such a visit.

In ancient times the visit of such high profile people was heralded by trumpeteers and town-criers.

Today is the same except that those dong it are unpaid serfs and they do it thinking they have "special privileges" to cause discomfort to the people.

At the end of the day, the "leaders" will suffer.

May the PAP leadership realise before all s too late, thanks to their "grassroots" abusers.

What fucking rot.

The way you go about is that the maggots in white are so holy and nice and its the grassloot people who screwed things up.

THE GRASSLOOT PEOPLE ARE A REFLECTION OF THOSE MAGGOTS IN WHITE.
THE GRASSLOOT PEOPLE SEEK TO EMULATE THE BEHAVIOURS AND ATTITUDES OF THE MAGGOTS IN WHITE

DID YOU VOTE AND VOTE FOR THOSE MAGGOTS IN WHITE ALL THE TIME.
THEN FUCK YOU. YOU ONE OF THOSE 60% WHO GOT US ALL TO BE FUCKED AND SCREWED BY THEM OF OUR BILLIONS

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I

And also the sillyporeans who clear out, this is another example of how spineless we are. its embarassing and demeaning that we so scared of them. scared for what? tell them you eating, dont disturb, if disturb, just call police. simple.

stupid idiots.

Police????????? Who feed them? Look at how an army of police surround Dr Chee & sister while none is on guard when Mas Selamat escaped and swam to JB.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

finally when the truth comes out and the cat is out of the bag, it goes to show that all these unsubstantiated claims that grassroot members commandeered and chased away customers at the kopitiam are all false. it was the coffee shop owner who reserved the tables and kept away his customers. egg in the face for all these liars and bullshitters.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

finally when the truth comes out and the cat is out of the bag, it goes to show that all these unsubstantiated claims that grassroot members commandeered and chased away customers at the kopitiam are all false. it was the coffee shop owner who reserved the tables and kept away his customers. egg in the face for all these liars and bullshitters.

Do u people all know why? ? Kim San Leng hv been donating heavily for the past 30 yrs they hv been there. They hv been crooked in employment practices involving PRCs. Its all cover-up. Grassroots are no angels,ok? If u hv
frens who worked there, ask them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do u people all know why? ? Kim San Leng hv been donating heavily for the past 30 yrs they hv been there. They hv been crooked in employment practices involving PRCs. Its all cover-up. Grassroots are no angels,ok? If u hv
frens who worked there, ask them.

we know there are deep roots in the pappies' grassroots ecosystem. big business, medium business, small business, all that survive and thrive are in on it. part of the reason why the lust for cheap foreign workers. and it's win win for both pappies and their porlumpars. gov gets taxes, revenue from levies, rentals and fees; pappies gets funding; business gets profits. we don't need to be reminded to death. it gets boring and stupid after a while.

what is important here on this forum is that we have a hypocrite, bully and manipulator who lies, defrauds, character assassinates and misrepresents to undermine the healthy political discussions here to make it toxic, so despicable and toxic that oppos look like bozos. heshe worms shis way to every discussion like a troll and try to portray shimself as sympathetic to the oppo cause and derisive of pappies when infact heshe is the ringleader of the pap ib shimself. beware of the snake. heshe is the most dangerous, unscrupulous and despicable two-timer double, triple agent on sbf and sinkie cyberspace. his clones and trolls are everywhere. the pap is less dangerous than this snake. at least you know they are out to screw you. for this snake, heshe is screwing you in the back while you are not aware of it. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what happens when you suck PAP's dick. Why don't you wait for the next rich person who flaunt his wealth in this forum and you can do what you do best.

we know there are deep roots in the pappies' grassroots ecosystem. big business, medium business, small business, all that survive and thrive are in on it. part of the reason why the lust for cheap foreign workers. and it's win win for both pappies and their porlumpars. gov gets taxes, revenue from levies, rentals and fees; pappies gets funding; business gets profits. we don't need to be reminded to death. it gets boring and stupid after a while.

what is important here on this forum is that we have a hypocrite, bully and manipulator who lies, defrauds, character assassinates and misrepresents to undermine the healthy political discussions here to make it toxic, so despicable and toxic that oppos look like bozos. heshe worms shis way to every discussion like a troll and try to portray shimself as sympathetic to the oppo cause and derisive of pappies when infact heshe is the ringleader of the pap ib shimself. beware of the snake. heshe is the most dangerous, unscrupulous and despicable two-timer double, triple agent on sbf and sinkie cyberspace. his clones and trolls are everywhere. the pap is less dangerous than this snake. at least you know they are out to screw you. for this snake, heshe is screwing you in the back while you are not aware of it. :biggrin: