• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables for..

Tualan

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=60384#1

Not one but two STOMPers have expressed unhappiness at being chased away from hawker centre tables in Bishan by people claiming to be reserving tables for an MP and volunteers.

STOMPers Tan and Ong both mentioned that the people who warded them off seemed to have 'booked' the tables for the duration of about two hours.

STOMPer Tan wrote:
"This happened at Block 511 Bishan.
"The time was between 9.30am to 11.20am.
"This picture was taken showing volunteers (in red) 'chasing' people away from the smoking zone just because they said that MP will be coming.

"And apparently they have booked the tables?
"Though I don't stay in the Bishan area, I find this rather ABSURD!
"Must they go to that extent?"

STOMPer Ong wrote:
"On the morning of 7 Apr, Sunday, at around 9.30am to 11.20am the food court at Block 511 Bishan was booked by an MP and volunteers.
"During these two hours residents are enjoying their breakfast and lunch, and it seem this is a long affair.

"Can't these people share with residents?"

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables f

how can peasants expect to eat with feudal lords....................

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables f

皇上驾到 !....hehee...

656-01768709w.jpg

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Put up their photos. We will chase them everywhere and chase them to hell. It is time to take up the responsibility of wiping out the weeds. Name, photo and address.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you expect?
we are peasants so when the lords arrive, we better diam diam move on corner and kowtow.

We deserve it.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=60384#1

Not one but two STOMPers have expressed unhappiness at being chased away from hawker centre tables in Bishan by people claiming to be reserving tables for an MP and volunteers.

So much calling for integration, this single example of chasing away others in public area to benefit self says it all that it is always easier to preach than to walk the talk by PAP. Did we just hear that graciousness is lacking in Singapore? I bet it all started from grassroot people.:oIo:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WP MPs do not do such things and allow such things to be done.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you expect?
we are peasants so when the lords arrive, we better diam diam move on corner and kowtow.

We deserve it.

What the fuck?

Sinkies not content to put head down and arsehole up high high to be screwed and fucked of billions into smear of shit LKY Stinkapore sovereign funds?

They do not know their fucking true position in life as 4th class ziticens?

Want to cow bear cow pu when 2nd class citizens come along to chop seats?
Those at Bishan damn lucky not to pull pants and skirts down and up their arsehole to be screwed and fucked there and then.
See if they dare to make any more noise again.

THEY VOTED FOR IT TO BE SO, DIDNT THEY?

THEY GET WHAT THEY FUCKING DESERVED FOR NOT HAVE THE BALLS

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What the fuck?

Sinkies not content to put head down and arsehole up high high to be screwed and fucked of billions into smear of shit LKY Stinkapore sovereign funds?

They do not know their fucking true position in life as 4th class ziticens?

Want to cow bear cow pu when 2nd class citizens come along to chop seats?
Those at Bishan damn lucky not to pull pants and skirts down and up their arsehole to be screwed and fucked there and then.
See if they dare to make any more noise again.

THEY VOTED FOR IT TO BE SO, DIDNT THEY?

THEY GET WHAT THEY FUCKING DESERVED FOR NOT HAVE THE BALLS
Put up their photos and circulate. Wanted: PAP Dogs. To be sent to AVA.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder which one of these MPs were in attendance.

Hri Kumar
Josephine Teo Li Min
Ng Eng Hen
Wong Kan Seng
Zainudin Nordin

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

563034_436750029743482_2072878691_n.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP MPs are treated like gods by sycophants.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm interested to know who those Stompers voted for during the last GE..

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SKYSER4D said on 11 Apr, 2013 Report as offensive
I had seen Mr Chiam too many times, walking alone in Potong Pasir.
Sitting down at coffee shop to join residents to chat.
Once he came to our table and ask if he could join us.
We welcome him; not with red carpet or red table cloth;
but the "usual", "normal" typical Singaporean style -
" Ai Lim Mai?" - meaning "Want have a drink?"
I cant resist at that moment - I asked him.
"why are you always alone walking around the ward?"
"Where are your supporters? grassroots leaders or likewise?" .....
His answer : "You and me - are the same", "Nothing special".
"Moreover, with more people around, many times residents felt shy to speak up".
I see an old man like a father going round checking on his "children" and trying to help as many as possible ...
( even as an opposition MP , he cant really do much ) But I still love him and remembered him and his words.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gangster behavior alert. If police bor chap, citizen vigilante. TAKE NO PRISONERS!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seems like double standards and inappropriate conduct. We penalise and suspend Newton Hawkers for doing the same thing.

It also indicates that they can't be bothered.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the cause of the insulation of the rulers and the ruled. Grassroots advisors and the whole porlumpar gang keep the people from the mini-gods and kings.

Got such thing as booking food court one ah? How much was paid? Was it a fair and reasonable rate of remuneration for opportunity costs?

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard a rumour that the meet the people sessions were originally started by the Worker's Party. If it were the case, then it's a great ploy by the WP.

Because they know that their relative strength wrt to the PAP is that they're still in touch with the people. The MTP session is therefore a constant reminder of their strengths and the PAP's weakness.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is not a rumour but fact. David Marshall then of WP held his first MPS under the steps of the City hall when the British didnt give him an office.

I heard a rumour that the meet the people sessions were originally started by the Worker's Party. If it were the case, then it's a great ploy by the WP.

Because they know that their relative strength wrt to the PAP is that they're still in touch with the people. The MTP session is therefore a constant reminder of their strengths and the PAP's weakness.

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you expect?

We deserve it.

Those buggers who got chased away and quietly complied deserved it for not having the balls to tell those grassroots idiots to fuck off.
The problem with the majority of Singaporeans is that they are too subservient when it comes to dealing with those who are perceived to be in authority, often forgetting that the elected are there to work for you and not to lord it over you. That's why this place is in the shithouse today.

During the campaigning period a couple of general elections ago, the incumbent MP went house to house. As usual, his front scouts went around every unit to prepare the way and ask residents to greet him.
When those idiots got to my unit, they said, "Your MP is coming in 5 minutes, please keep your door open to greet him."
Putting on my best Hannibal smile, I said, "Sure!", left my door open (with the gate locked) and went back to what I was doing on my computer.
When the MP finally arrived at my door, there were calls of, "Hello! Your MP is here!"
I went to the door, looked at the bunch of clowns there and asked,"Where's my MP?"
Of course the chap was standing right there with his hand extended through my gate.
I looked at him and said,"You're not my MP! I didn't vote for you at the previous election and certainly won't be voting for you at this coming election and never for future elections either!"
The look on his face was priceless!!
Then I said, "Now please get lost and don't obstruct my doorway. Thank you."
Then I closed my door on the whole bloody lot.