• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[SHOCKING] Is Kong Hee a devil?

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was reading Yahoo news and felt very uneasy when I saw kong hee's photo.

So I took a second look, and was shocked that he looked so much like a devil.

Just look at the "horns" above his eyes, and the dark circle around it.

1_zps333a5789.jpg

2_zps4ffa81a5.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a misconception that the Christians even believe that the devil looked like one , with horns & hideous looking:

Satan; Created in Power and Beauty

In Ezekiel 28:12-18 you will find God describing him: “Thus says the Lord GOD, You had the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz, and the diamond; The beryl, the onyx, and the jasper; The lapis lazuli, the turquoise, and the emerald; And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, was in you. On the day that you were created they were prepared. You were the anointed cherub who covers, and I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created. Until unrighteousness was found in you.”

So Satan was created a cherub and he originally was “the anointed cherub that covered” the very throne of God. He was perfect and “blameless”. Reading God’s description in Ezekiel, you see all the precious stones that have ever been created are a covering of his: gold, emeralds, jasper, and so on. He was “full of wisdom and beauty” but his pride lifted up his self-worth and he became “unrighteousness” before God.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow...evil-satan-or-demons-look-like/#ixzz2Q2VCVACZ

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sun Whore following Lady Gaga with the One-Eyed Look....................little did she know it's an Illuminati symbol................Lady Gaga is working for the zionist jews.............