• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if one day your daughter come and tell you that she wants to marry a pinoy?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As title suggest, what would your reaction be? Give blessings? object agree? Knowing that the pinoy will almost gain PR (if he still not yet get) by marrying your daughter, and she is adamant on marrying that guy. Chances are already bedded by him, what would you do?

With projected PRs and foreigners numbers being almost 50%, your daughter has 50% chance of marrying non-sinkie. Most non-sinkie are pinoys, chinks and nehs.. what would you do?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As title suggest, what would your reaction be? Give blessings? object agree? Knowing that the pinoy will almost gain PR (if he still not yet get) by marrying your daughter, and she is adamant on marrying that guy. Chances are already bedded by him, what would you do?

With projected PRs and foreigners numbers being almost 50%, your daughter has 50% chance of marrying non-sinkie. Most non-sinkie are pinoys, chinks and nehs.. what would you do?

lianbeng adds fuel to fire: what if she tells u she's pregnant by some pinoy guys? :biggrin: raw rice is cooked liao!

Last edited:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st question I will ask her are you serious about it?
2nd question Can he support you? Don't tell me we will manage or I can support both with my job.
3rd question How long have you known him and how well are you with his family?

If all 3 answers meets my expectation ok lor no eye to see.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes I have noticed so many of our women are marrying ah neh and angmo.I think all Singkees hard earned assets will be distributed to them by default!You know when come to love,women have no code of conducts,they are so ignorant that they are actually procreating ah neh and angmo babies at the expense of their own..................

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not all FT are bad or good. So do the local sinkie.
Just chose the right guy that will do and not by citizen.