SG Live Bet
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if one day your daughter come and tell you that she wants to marry a pinoy?

My Reputation Points: 2896 / Power: 12

Default Re: What if one day your daughter come and tell you that she wants to marry a pinoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    What's wrong with Pinoys?

hi there

1. sammy, aiyoh!
    2. you got to work with them.
    3. sleep with them.
    4. sing & dance with them.
    5. sin with them.
    6. to find out the hard truth mah

My Reputation Points: 2234 / Power: 8

Default Re: What if one day your daughter come and tell you that she wants to marry a pinoy?

Guy bring home pinay can?

Quote Originally Posted by middaygod View Post
    what if your

sons bring home pinoys ?

My Reputation Points: 2896 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post

hi there

1. aiyoh!
    2. don't need to bring here or bring there mah
    3. plenty to hoot under orchard towers!

My Reputation Points: 570 / Power: 4

Quote Originally Posted by streetsmart73 View Post
    hi there

1. aiyoh!
    3. plenty to hoot under orchard towers!
    hi there

1. aiyoh!
    3. plenty of STDs to ta pow back from orchard towers!

My Reputation Points: 4043 / Power: 17

Isn't it wonderful to not get married and have kids?

You don't have to fret over who he/she screws or brings home or marries.

Most importantly, you won't be exploited as free source of childcare service.

Simply wonderful.

My Reputation Points: 663 / Power: 8

Ask the Pinoy the following:
    1) What so good about Sillypore?
    2) What so good about Sillypore man/woman?

My Reputation Points: 7075 / Power: 16

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    Can but OldFart test drive first can?

My Reputation Points: 740 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by looneytan View Post
    heng la, I only got sons
    You have one less thing to worry about, really..

what if your sons bring home pinoys ?
    Prob its a FB

My Reputation Points: 240 / Power: 7

Not so bad. Get to retire on Palawan island. Nice and cheap and quiet and people speak English. Unlike in Thailand.

My Reputation Points: 4431 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by garlic View Post
    As title suggest, what would your reaction be? Give blessings? object agree? Knowing that the pinoy will almost gain PR (if he still not yet get) by marrying your daughter, and she is adamant on marrying that guy. Chances are already bedded by him, what would you do?

With projected PRs and foreigners numbers being almost 50%, your daughter has 50% chance of marrying non-sinkie. Most non-sinkie are pinoys, chinks and nehs.. what would you do?
    I will ask that Pinoy chap to sing and dance in front of me..

Then I will ask him to play the guitar.. After that I will whack his head with the guitar..

My Reputation Points: 4431 / Power: 13

what if your sons bring home pinoys ?
    I will tell my son next time bring an extra Pinay chick for Daddy..

From the replies here, it would seem that parents cant really do anything if their daughters really choose to marry filipino (or nehs or chinks), no matter what intentions the parents suspect the guy might be harbouring... really gotta accept .. dont know whether the kid will speak with filipino accent or remain sinkie accent? hmm..

Probably the furthest one can do is to make known in will nothing will (if u have lotsa $) be left to the daughter if she chooses to marry one. But how many parents can bear to do that?

My Reputation Points: 198 / Power: 3

Quote Originally Posted by 50000 View Post
    ok if the surname is Gokongwei
    J. Gokongwei only has 1 legit son, Lance. He is already married. He studied in Singapore when he was a kid, either Dunman High or Chung Cheng, cannot remember for sure now.

My Reputation Points: 2195 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by chilakak View Post
    J. Gokongwei only has 1 legit son, Lance, either Dunman High or Chung Cheng.
    Should be Nassim High

My Reputation Points: 6253 / Power: 20

As title suggest, what would your reaction be? Give blessings? object agree? Knowing that the pinoy will almost gain PR (if he still not yet get) by marrying your daughter, and she is adamant on marrying that guy. Chances are already bedded by him, what would you do?

With projected PRs and foreigners numbers being almost 50%, your daughter has 50% chance of marrying non-sinkie. Most non-sinkie are pinoys, chinks and nehs.. what would you do?
    why the fuck are you still staying in sinkieland.. move to ang mor country, so they got the chance to marry ang mor..but why are you complaining about pinoy, they got more balls than sinkie low life.
    totally retired!!!

Roy's bank account for donation.. :
    • POSB Savings Account Number: 130-23068-7
    • OCBC Savings Account Number: 657-411175-0

The Link of Roy's Bank Account Numbers:
    http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...ghlight=Ngerng

My Reputation Points: 2234 / Power: 8

Well if got alot of money,,can always put in trust,,for daughter only,,,and her children,,the pinoy get nothing,,,money comes in bit by bit every month,,,get wat i mean?

From the replies here, it would seem that parents cant really do anything if their daughters really choose to marry filipino (or nehs or chinks), no matter what intentions the parents suspect the guy might be harbouring... really gotta accept .. dont know whether the kid will speak with filipino accent or remain sinkie accent? hmm..

Probably the furthest one can do is to make known in will nothing will (if u have lotsa $) be left to the daughter if she chooses to marry one. But how many parents can bear to do that?

My Reputation Points: 1225 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by looneytan View Post
    Should be Nassim High
    Anglo-Chinese School.

My Reputation Points: 42 / Power: 7

An American colleague once described Philippines. 500 years in a convent (the Spanish), 50 years in the whorehouse (under the Americans). The US sailors had great time there. They even have memorable bawdy songs.

Oh, we won't go back to Subic in the Spring,
    Oh, we won't go back to Subic in the Spring,
    The mosquitoes there are too big,
    And they bite you on the pubic,
    So, we won't go back to Subic in the Spring.

Oh, the ladies wear no teddies in Manila,
    Oh, the ladies wear no teddies in Manila,
    Oh, the ladies wear no teddies,
    They're a bunch of ever-readies,
    Oh, the ladies wear no teddies in Manila.

After WWII, the Philippines is the richest nation in South East Asia with American war surpluses. Now its a failed country. Ruled by a group of rich families including Marcos, Arroyos, Aquinos. Their only abundant export is their legions of foreign workers and perishables like mangoes. Manufactured goods exports are marginal. Foreign firms are wary setting up their factories there. Unions are strong and are willing to picket until investors would rather demolish their factories and move elsewhere.

Its a society run by women. Its not unusually to see their offices staffed entirely by women. Their male boss leaving everything to them. Small sundry shops are run by housewives with female names on the signboards. The men do nothing much, except maybe toting rusting handguns. As people they are probably not smart. Simple multi-tasking skills are beyond their ability such as preparing for check-in or taking your orders even you are their first diner. One American POW who stayed behind to organize resistance against the Japanese recommended treating them like children by giving them endless reminders, otherwise its endless fiestas and not fighting the war. Pinoys are poor people. In ShoeMart there are rows and rows of cheap China imports such as flip flops. In supermarkets they tend to buy small sized tooth paste or small bars of soap instead of economical sized one . Due to malnourishment, many maids has to be turn back due to TB. (Indon maids has more treatable VD upon arrival).

But there are exceptions if you look deeper. Many men are just as hardworking. I think they have lots of disadvantages living for generations on a predominant island culture. I sailed to an island and was shocked to find many children there who were mongoloids. Mahathir in his book "The Malay dilemma" described the same situation as Malaysia has similar island based culture.

Your daughter better be aware before she marries one. Pinoys tend to be playboys like Estrada guy and have small penises (google search). Marrying a mixed Chinese pinoy may not help much if he not endowed with wealth. Like Babas, who old hokkiens used racial slurs like baba siow (baba sperms), they have inter-breed with the locals diluting their genes pools since Admiral ChengHo days. They may pray to the same household chinese gods or keeping Chinese surnames. But damage may have been done generations ago. Same as Indonesian chinese who lives in medan or in the heart of borneo. Something not quite right in their heads when engage them.

For Pinays as wives, the smarter ones are found working here. Loyal but like to hold your finances tightly. A big plus if your financial management is poor.

Some of the details are anecdotes. Its is always been fun talking to an older folks with have lucid memories of their childhood neighbours and who have traveled all over the world including various ports of South East Asia, whose observance I have written down, including my trips and working alongside my pinoy colleagues.

Thread Information