SG Live Bet
SG Tipster

Thread: A 32yo woman will not report a 16yo molester or worse, molest the 16yo boy

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

Default A 32yo woman will not report a 16yo molester or worse, molest the 16yo boy

This case is different.. Ah pek molest woman half his age.

64-year-old man arrested for molesting 32-year-old woman

AsiaOne
    Tuesday, Apr 09, 2013

SINGAPORE - Police have arrested a 64-year-old man for outraging the modesty of a 32-year-old woman.

The incident happened inside the lift at a MRT station service platform located in the north eastern part of Singapore.

On Mar 19, 2013, police received a report of a case where the victim reported of being molested by an unknown man inside the lift at the service platform of the MRT station.

Through extensive ground enquiries and follow-up investigations, officers from Central Police Division and Ang Mo Kio Police Division managed to establish the identity of the man and arrested him on the Apr 8, 2013.

Investigations are on-going.

If convicted, the man is liable to be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with caning, or with any combination of such punishments.

Commander of Central Police Division, Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police (DAC) Daniel Tan commended the officers for their good investigative follow-up which led to the swift arrest of the suspect.

He advised women to be aware and alert of the surroundings.

If someone stands exceptionally close to you, or if you suspect that you are being followed, remain calm and proceed to a crowded area or call the Police for assistance.

[email protected]
    Last edited by SleepWithSnake; 09-04-2013 at 02:59 PM.

My Reputation Points: 990 / Power: 7

Default Re: A 32yo woman will not report a 16yo molester or worse, molest the 16yo boy

lianbeng asked: what exactly did ahpek do? where he touched or pressed? nehneh or karchng?

My Reputation Points: 862 / Power: 7

Default Re: A 32yo woman will not report a 16yo molester or worse, molest the 16yo boy

so the police arrested an unknown man? got arrest salah boh??

My Reputation Points: 2322 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by lianbeng View Post
    lianbeng asked: what exactly did ahpek do? where he touched or pressed? nehneh or karchng?
    At 32 she still attracts a 64 year old ah pek, either she is in heat or ah pek, overheated... ha ha ha ha

My Reputation Points: 397 / Power: 4

SPF SLEEPING.jpg

Simple case like this i can solve in my sleep OK!
    Informers & cameras everywhere OK, you think you can run?
    We sleep most of the time OK but we still can submit report for petty crime & solve it OK!
    Eliminate Tyranny! Restore Democracy!

My Reputation Points: 518 / Power: 6

Ah pek no money to go KTV?
    紀雲.

晨云之美目不見
    夜深人靜心念云

年少時多心不定
    老時心悔不惜云

一生能見几晨雲
    無望心死此决歌

思云

辰云之美心头思
    此生无缘再见云

但愿日落有云伴
    末路走来无遗憾

虽然辰云随风散
    但云永在心头思

忘云
    从起点到终点
    云得到的是伤痕
    隆得到的是遗憾
    伤痕随时间愈合
    遗憾将伴隆一生

Quote Originally Posted by palden View Post
    Ah pek no money to go KTV?
    lianbeng replies: got free one why pay money? anyway, above 50 no pak tingtiao liao just go in squat 2 years maciam go holiday resort lor!
    Last edited by lianbeng; 09-04-2013 at 11:38 PM.

My Reputation Points: 32 / Power: 0

lianbeng replies: got free one why pay money? anyway, above 50 no pak tingtiao liao just go in squat 2 years maciam go holiday resort lor!
    Actually not a bad idea. Imagine you are old and destitute, using this method, you get to have a free thrill, free food, free lodgings and free medical care. Sure beats being sick and homeless with no money to spend.
    Live long and prosper

My Reputation Points: 2896 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Actually not a bad idea. Imagine you are old and destitute, using this method, you get to have a free thrill, free food, free lodgings and free medical care. Sure beats being sick and homeless with no money to spend.

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
    2. this can be one good way getting even with dafter sheep.
    3. where everything is free and nobody can literally touch you due to the advance in age hoh

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    lianbeng will start doing that when past 50 years old! at least no rotan can save karchng pain lor!

My Reputation Points: 2322 / Power: 12

lianbeng will start doing that when past 50 years old! at least no rotan can save karchng pain lor!
    Ah Pek, like Mr Magoo, wanted to press lift buttons, pressed the wrong buttons...!!

Thread Information