• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New York City asks: What happened to the 1,116 missing 9/11 victims?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In every building collapse, victims’ bodies were recovered since falling buildings crush human bodies, not cause them to vanish.

Yet on 11-9-2001, the Twin Towers' collapse caused over 1,000 bodies to disappear. Not a shred of skin, a fingernail, or a shard of bone was ever recovered. Hardly anything was left of the 1,634 WTC occupants that were ''recovered''. The DNA-identified remains were in the form of tiny, shredded pieces.

The same thing happened all office furniture, filing cabinets, telephones, computers, etc etc. Virtually no remains of these objects were found. All were transformed into tiny shards and sub-100-micron dust. The biggest piece recovered was a tiny fragment of a telephone keypad !

The absence of human bodies, office furniture and equipment, and 50% of the Towers’ mass suggests that the Twin Towers did not collapse - they exploded. This would explain why tiny human bone fragments were discovered all over the roof of the Deutsche Bank building.

* 80-plus videos of the attack on the Pentagon were confiscated by FBI agents moments after the attack. The few frames released show an explosion at the Pentagon but no airliner.

* The missing 100,000 kilos of Boeing 757 that hit the Pentagon. Almost all 100,000 kilos of airliner debris, or the plane’s luggage and passenger remains were not found.

* The missing 100,000 kilos of Boeing 757 that buried itself in a shallow crater in Pennsylvania. There is no evidence of 100,000 kilos of airliner debris, along with passenger remains and luggage being recovered.

* There's no official airline passenger lists, security video footage, ticket stubs, testimony from airline employees, or any evidence that the 19 Arabs blamed for 9/11 were even on the planes.

* The audio recordings of FAA personnel debriefings on 9/11 were shredded and discarded.

* The missing indestructible “black boxes” of the planes that hit the Twin Towers. The US government claimed they were never recovered, but first responders say they were found and taken away by FBI agents.

* The absence of any plausible innocent explanation for the BBC’s premature report of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7, Larry Silverstein’s confession that he demolished WTC-7, and the obvious controlled demolition of that building.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Black Flag Ops..... the bastards in america have cooked this 'self-attack" to justify their carnage of the world....

no wonder LHL had to go and do his pinky show and dance and become a clown in the court of obama

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL scared later his Jewish masters wanna stage false flag attack in S'pore.............this time MBS kana..........

the US should have blamed the 9/11 attacks on Iran and Iraq..........one tower for one country............LOL..........tower 7 blame on Nth Korea.......

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Moi recalled...moi jus came back frm work on 11 Sept 2001...when oc called n say "something terrible happen in us. A bery serious accident something lidat".

So moi turn on CNN n saw de first tower in smoke...short while later...de second plane ram into de other tower...

Moi believe moi r watching it live...so unless dey r able to tweak life telecast...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moi recalled...moi jus came back frm work on 11 Sept 2001...when oc called n say "something terrible happen in us. A bery serious accident something lidat".

So moi turn on CNN n saw de first tower in smoke...short while later...de second plane ram into de other tower...

Moi believe moi r watching it live...so unless dey r able to tweak life telecast...

it was live..........i watch it on CH8 i think.............when i found out it was an airliner that hit the 1st tower and not a small plane, i knew it was an inside job......

the way the 2 towers collapsed so beautifully proved it all...............

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was calling a friend in DC area around that time, all in coming calls were channel to a switch board operator, who took down caller, number & name... was told to see a crisis on CNN..turn on the TV & accessed the Internet..thought it was some Hollywood film..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was calling a friend in DC area around that time, all in coming calls were channel to a switch board operator, who took down caller, number & name... was told to see a crisis on CNN..turn on the TV & accessed the Internet..thought it was some Hollywood film..

yah lah, yah lah..............people know you live in US lah.............good life lah...........

you thought it was prequel for Cloverfield lah..............

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it was live..........i watch it on CH8 i think.............when i found out it was an airliner that hit the 1st tower and not a small plane, i knew it was an inside job......

the way the 2 towers collapsed so beautifully proved it all...............

De news commentator mention horrible navigational error initially...not aft de 2nd plane ram de other tower...most oredi noe...it's no accident...

Yah...moi american colleague oso try calling coz 1 of his relative working there...couldn't get thru...until someone frm home call n say no longer working there leow...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
De news commentator mention horrible navigational error initially...not aft de 2nd plane ram de other tower...most oredi noe...it's no accident...

Yah...moi american colleague oso try calling coz 1 of his relative working there...couldn't get thru...until someone frm home call n say no longer working there leow...

if your colleague is a Jew then no need to worry lah......................not a single Jew turned up for work .....................

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
woke up to see my room mates looking at the tv showing the towers burning and then collapsing mum called me later that night everywhere in the us ppl became suspicious college had cops come in once on suspected bomb threat.