Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,775
    My Reputation Points: 702 / Power: 7

    Default The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    But see? Elsewhere there are clear laws to stop displacement of locals. RBC may be in trouble. Notice how they avoided answering questions on whether they have told Fed auths that granting work visas will displace locals?

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...n-workers.html
    Unknown unknown:

    On 31st August 1963, LKY declared Singapore to be independent, and it was - for 16 days until it merged with Malaysia.
    Facts will be facts.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,436
    My Reputation Points: 2263 / Power: 8

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Hope the Canadians get rid of them...Canadians still rule their own country unlike singkieland.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Solovetsky Island, White Sea, Russia
    Posts
    666
    My Reputation Points: 196 / Power: 4

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Not something that our Mediacorp will have the balls to broadcast over prime time channels, even if whistleblowers shout in their ears...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sporeta
    Posts
    3,171
    My Reputation Points: 272 / Power: 4

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by kingrant View Post
    But see? Elsewhere there are clear laws to stop displacement of locals. RBC may be in trouble. Notice how they avoided answering questions on whether they have told Fed auths that granting work visas will displace locals?

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...n-workers.html
    Unlike the PAP, the Canadian government could not even anticipate a surging demand for electricity, mobile phone services and properties. If they could, why didn't they start world class corporations with billion dollar market capitalizations? Perhaps they are just stupid, and not of the same calibre as our straight A civil servants schooled in the ways of Ayn Rand. How else could they have developed such incisive commercial acumen unheard of since the days of the British East India Company?

    Do they have the track record of anticipating the next big thing in the global economy like bioscience and semiconductors? That my friend is the difference between a failed welfare state and a vibrant open economy with state intervention!
    ------------
    This is Sporeta!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,775
    My Reputation Points: 702 / Power: 7

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    You're not kidding are you?

    Yes, the PAP has the track record of making apologies not once but three times just before a general election. They also have the track record of admitting they do not have 20/20 foresight. I am sorry, say again, which are the world class corporations from Singapore with billion dollar market capitalisations?
    The PAP govt is good for selling out Singaporeans, losing billions of our reserves in failed ventures like Citi and UBS.

    So much for the talented PAP.

    Quote Originally Posted by mojito View Post
    Unlike the PAP, the Canadian government could not even anticipate a surging demand for electricity, mobile phone services and properties. If they could, why didn't they start world class corporations with billion dollar market capitalizations? Perhaps they are just stupid, and not of the same calibre as our straight A civil servants schooled in the ways of Ayn Rand. How else could they have developed such incisive commercial acumen unheard of since the days of the British East India Company?

    Do they have the track record of anticipating the next big thing in the global economy like bioscience and semiconductors? That my friend is the difference between a failed welfare state and a vibrant open economy with state intervention!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    My Reputation Points: 388 / Power: 6

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Singaporeans must keep exposing these black cockroaches to get rid of them. Ask them simple questions

    1. they get their IT degrees in India, and
    2. Use agencies to find work here, and
    3. look at their age and if they look young you can tell they could not have work experiences and should be doing NS like our Singapore soil sons, and
    4. if in their establishment there are more than 50% Indians IT workers and supervisor or managers are same black Indians is highly suspicions they are fakes.

    They cant go far from their marks and should be able to smoke them out easily.

    Report them to MOM for investigations.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    Hope the Canadians get rid of them...Canadians still rule their own country unlike singkieland.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    11,474
    My Reputation Points: 3047 / Power: 11

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by mojito View Post
    Unlike the PAP, the Canadian government could not even anticipate a surging demand for electricity, mobile phone services and properties. If they could, why didn't they start world class corporations with billion dollar market capitalizations? Perhaps they are just stupid, and not of the same calibre as our straight A civil servants schooled in the ways of Ayn Rand. How else could they have developed such incisive commercial acumen unheard of since the days of the British East India Company?
    Democracy versus central command economy. Transparency versus utmost secrecy. The choice is yours. Do we know for a fact that the CPF is solvent? Why do we always have to learn of Sinkapore Inc investment losses from outside the country? Our centrally controlled press tells us only the good news, never the bad news that could bring down governments elsewhere.

    Do they have the track record of anticipating the next big thing in the global economy like bioscience and semiconductors? That my friend is the difference between a failed welfare state and a vibrant open economy with state intervention!
    'Vibrant open economy'? More like state-owned enterprises that can't be profitable anywhere except at home. Any nobel prize winner in sinkapore? Any world class company in sinkapore?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sporeta
    Posts
    3,171
    My Reputation Points: 272 / Power: 4

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by kingrant View Post
    You're not kidding are you?

    Yes, the PAP has the track record of making apologies not once but three times just before a general election. They also have the track record of admitting they do not have 20/20 foresight. I am sorry, say again, which are the world class corporations from Singapore with billion dollar market capitalisations?
    The PAP govt is good for selling out Singaporeans, losing billions of our reserves in failed ventures like Citi and UBS.

    So much for the talented PAP.
    Singtel, SIA, DBS, NOL, Capitaland, Singapore Power, SMRT and much more! Don't tell me you have never heard of these world class companies? They are some of the most generous employers of FTs and post record profits year after year without fail! Our global competitors capitulate when we made known our interest to compete in their markets, and gladly open their books to us when our investment banking buddies bring us on an acquisition spree. Have you not seen how much profit we made after taking a few big baths? Haven't you notice how easy it is to raise prices when demand is inelastic. It's all simple economics really and the ang mohs are just too lazy to reread their A level notes again.

    Citi and UBS were not failed ventures. They are simply extra large expense accounts to wine and dine our friends. After all, we have been on the receiving end for many many years and we insist on returning the favour like a good host should!
    ------------
    This is Sporeta!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sporeta
    Posts
    3,171
    My Reputation Points: 272 / Power: 4

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Fertilize. Not infect, for goodness' sake! Slash and burn works. Just ask our neighbours the Indonesians. That is how their farmers can always have fertile soil.
    ------------
    This is Sporeta!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,775
    My Reputation Points: 702 / Power: 7

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    If these cockroaches are so fertile, how come the land where they emerged from is so poor?
    Cockroaches are cannibals. Do us a favour - go back and eat of yrselves.

    Even dead cockroaches are no good as fertilisers, for heaven's sake.

    Quote Originally Posted by mojito View Post
    Fertilize. Not infect, for goodness' sake! Slash and burn works. Just ask our neighbours the Indonesians. That is how their farmers can always have fertile soil.
    Last edited by kingrant; 09-04-2013 at 03:44 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,775
    My Reputation Points: 702 / Power: 7

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Canada is a failed state then. If it is, then why are these roaches coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by mojito View Post
    Singtel, SIA, DBS, NOL, Capitaland, Singapore Power, SMRT and much more! Don't tell me you have never heard of these world class companies? They are some of the most generous employers of FTs and post record profits year after year without fail! Our global competitors capitulate when we made known our interest to compete in their markets, and gladly open their books to us when our investment banking buddies bring us on an acquisition spree. Have you not seen how much profit we made after taking a few big baths? Haven't you notice how easy it is to raise prices when demand is inelastic. It's all simple economics really and the ang mohs are just too lazy to reread their A level notes again.

    Citi and UBS were not failed ventures. They are simply extra large expense accounts to wine and dine our friends. After all, we have been on the receiving end for many many years and we insist on returning the favour like a good host should!
    Last edited by kingrant; 09-04-2013 at 03:43 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,775
    My Reputation Points: 702 / Power: 7

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Last edited by kingrant; 09-04-2013 at 04:15 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,775
    My Reputation Points: 702 / Power: 7

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    RBC chief denies use of foreign worker replacements



    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/...n-workers.html


    It's not ok to hire foreign workers directly but it's ok to outsource to a totally foreign worker staffed contractor and put its own citizens out of work.

    "Sorry duh, we're outsourcing the whole jobs and not displacing the locals."

    What is not understandable is why the Canadian staff have to train the subcon workers. Arent they supposed to know what to do since they won the contract? This is really adding salt to injury.
    Last edited by kingrant; 09-04-2013 at 04:28 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sporeta
    Posts
    3,171
    My Reputation Points: 272 / Power: 4

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by kingrant View Post
    If these cockroaches are so fertile, how come the land where they emerged from is so poor?
    Cockroaches are cannibals. Do us a favour - go back and eat of yrselves.

    Even dead cockroaches are no good as fertilisers, for heaven's sake.
    Who said anything about cockroaches being good as fertilizers? It is the dead carcasses of expired beasts of burden that will enrich the soil! Why use a buffalo to till the soil when you can teach a donkey to do the same? Once there is nothing else to slash and burn, we will simply move elsewhere with our asses.
    ------------
    This is Sporeta!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,260
    My Reputation Points: 1274 / Power: 9

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by kingrant View Post
    But see? Elsewhere there are clear laws to stop displacement of locals. RBC may be in trouble. Notice how they avoided answering questions on whether they have told Fed auths that granting work visas will displace locals?

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...n-workers.html
    A global investigation should be conducted on the fake cert Indian infestation and they should be baygoned to death. India can keep its fantastic years of history and intellect. Nobody wants them. Zero should stay zero.
    2-in-Quote
    “Mr Lee Kuan Yew kept on repeating how he built up this country and how much he has stored in the reserves. That is the tragedy of the man. For all his intelligence, he does not possess the wisdom of life.
    .... he destroys the very legacy that he so desperately desires to establish.”
    "PAP IB Kanina has vouched that there is nothing wrong or against the law to have 2dollar company CEO running big time projects. LHL must be paid 1 dollar a year with no bonus and no allowances."

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,775
    My Reputation Points: 702 / Power: 7

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Canada as a huge country has 300,000 foreign workers, but Singapore, a peesai, alraedy has 200,000.


  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    11,474
    My Reputation Points: 3047 / Power: 11

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by kingrant View Post
    Canada as a huge country has 300,000 foreign workers, but Singapore, a peesai, alraedy has 200,000.
    Sinkapore has 2.3 million foreigners, going up to 3.9 million in 2016, just in time for the election. You can safely count at least half of them in the employment market.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    My Reputation Points: 388 / Power: 6

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    3.9m cockroach voters for PAP.

    I doubt PAP can even find good candidates to join them given 3.9 m more voters means nothing. These 3.9m eyes can see they have no future in this country if PAP have poor stock candidates in their team. they can see for themselves becoming a taxi drivers too if they loss their job to their own cheap IT Indians, a vicious cycle.


    Quote Originally Posted by winnipegjets View Post
    Sinkapore has 2.3 million foreigners, going up to 3.9 million in 2016, just in time for the election. You can safely count at least half of them in the employment market.
    Last edited by tanwahtiu; 09-04-2013 at 11:29 PM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,775
    My Reputation Points: 702 / Power: 7

    Default

    India is solving its unemployment problems by sending the unemployed overseas. Their leaders have insurmountable difficulties building infras and overcoming bureaucracies in creating jobs so thry export the problem via FTAs.
    Unknown unknown:

    On 31st August 1963, LKY declared Singapore to be independent, and it was - for 16 days until it merged with Malaysia.
    Facts will be facts.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,260
    My Reputation Points: 1274 / Power: 9

    Default Re: The Indian IT cockroaches now infect Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by kingrant View Post
    India is solving its unemployment problems by sending the unemployed overseas. Their leaders have insurmountable difficulties building infras and overcoming bureaucracies in creating jobs so thry export the problem via FTAs.
    We do not need their cockroaches. It is their problem. They should keep it.
    2-in-Quote
    “Mr Lee Kuan Yew kept on repeating how he built up this country and how much he has stored in the reserves. That is the tragedy of the man. For all his intelligence, he does not possess the wisdom of life.
    .... he destroys the very legacy that he so desperately desires to establish.”
    "PAP IB Kanina has vouched that there is nothing wrong or against the law to have 2dollar company CEO running big time projects. LHL must be paid 1 dollar a year with no bonus and no allowances."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Docs infect 150 kids with HIV
    By General Veers in forum International News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-03-2010, 11:38 AM
  2. Indian FT: Singapore has got too many cockroaches!
    By kojakbt in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 06:11 PM
  3. Indian FT: SG got too many cockroaches!
    By makapaaa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 06:34 PM
  4. Indian FT: Singapore has got too many cockroaches!
    By kojakbt in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 01:32 PM
  5. Why Canada & Oz Dislike Indian FTrash Till Like This?
    By makapaaa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 06:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •