• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really dislike christian, i no offence to god, not because they drove me out of church before. but the ones i know mostly end up or is already super lan jiao lang. there is one i know here. don't like to say this but you are one that i really like to kick. the reason: 表面心连心, 后面动脑筋。 argh ptui...fuck up personality!:mad:

this is something i must really highlight.

DO NOT HATE THE RELIGION BUT FROWN ON THOSE THAT FAKE IT. example: kong hee fatt choy who's going to be phua choy soon (bankrupt).

have faith in the religion but do not be too obsessed with the people who preach it.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

DO NOT HATE THE RELIGION BUT FROWN ON THOSE THAT FAKE IT. example: kong hee fatt choy who's going to be phua choy soon (bankrupt).

have faith in the religion but do not be too obsessed with the people who preach it.

You can't have faith in a religion if you do not believe in those preachers :wink: most ppl fall for the preachers then the religion itself :wink: .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't have faith in a religion if you do not believe in those preachers :wink: most ppl fall for the preachers then the religion itself :wink: .

preacher got their info from a book called Bible. bible got the info fr God. so do u believe the bible or the guy who plagiarises it?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Institutionalized religion is bad, no matter what form it takes. All religions can be traced to one common cause: the fear of death.

If you take away the money which people give regularly , and the work they volunteer to do for free there, all organized religions will collapse overnight.

Doesn't matter if it is a church, temple, mosque or synagogue.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
preacher got their info from a book called Bible. bible got the info fr God. so do u believe the bible or the guy who plagiarises it?

No, the Bible is a political document put together through voting by the Council of Nicea, as ordered by the Roman Emperor Constantine I to 'unify' the Christianity movement. Many other books were left out of today's Bible because it undermines their authority.

So, whenever some Christian claims that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God, worthy for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness.... I just laugh at them.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Institutionalized religion is bad, no matter what form it takes. All religions can be traced to one common cause: the fear of death.

If you take away the money which people give regularly , and the work they volunteer to do for free there, all organized religions will collapse overnight.

Doesn't matter if it is a church, temple, mosque or synagogue.

wrong.

religion helps to curb the evil in mankind. without it, there shall be great turmoil. sadly, now with it which is grossly misused and abused, there is also greater turmoil.

people have lost their focus to believe in the religion. instead they believe the pagans who preach it. example, kong hee the very fatt choy who's going broke soon. broke in pocket, spirit and probably his arse when he checks into changi resort permanently for life.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wrong.

religion helps to curb the evil in mankind. without it, there shall be great turmoil. sadly, now with it which is grossly misused and abused, there is also greater turmoil.

people have lost their focus to believe in the religion. instead they believe the pagans who preach it. example, kong hee the very fatt choy who's going broke soon. broke in pocket, spirit and probably his arse when he checks into changi resort permanently for life.

You're confusing religion with spirituality, being religious vs being spiritual, thinking that both are the same thing.

Throughout history, more evil has been done in the name of religion than any other thing. Even Buddhism.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's the people who abused the religion lah. check the religion carefully again. it's all for compassion, harmony and benevolence.

if kong hee fatt choy were to preach: give me money.

surely, no one would respond and give.

but if he were to say: oh god! give "god" the money so that many folds would be returned to you....

most of the idiots would give to their very last cent.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Religion and " god " is man made ...period . Without men do you think religion will survive ? That's why those preacher do play an important part in convincing people to believe in their religion . Remember , "god" never tell ppl to join their religion . It's human .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wrong.

Wrong ! Religion do not help to stop the evil in mankind . It's actucally a tools for the evil to manipulate human . If u need religion to do good then something is wrong somewhere .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's the people who abused the religion lah. check the religion carefully again. it's all for compassion, harmony and benevolence.

but if he were to say: oh god! give "god" the money so that many folds would be returned to you....

Of course it's human that invented religion and use religion to gain what they want . Religion is a tools for the wise to control the stupid . Religion is the most dangerous weapon in the world more dangerous then nuke .

Of course religion use compassion, harmony and benevolence as a selling point . If not all the goverment in the world would have ban religion . That is a clever move for religion to stay alive in today world . And government use religion to control people thought .

Last edited:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

His way of brain washing any difference with PAP's raising taxes to help the poor?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why did khfc go to taiwan to fatt choying? he's building up an army there. if the gahmen convict him, those bunch of imbeciles shall rise up and protest.

that's why i keep reminding our dear chee soon juan to be a pastor first then a politician. use khfc as a living example. there shall be chaos when he were to be convicted. he already brainwashed a big group of army and this bunch of idiots would not vote for the paps if their fake messiah is jailed for life.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
khfc is building his kingdom of money squeezing sheep in Taiwan , no much different from mlm schelm...laksa kia spot on christainity was created by ancient Roman for ppl control . Its more powerful than political control . Those stupid christains not only brainwashed by their pastors , they also brainwashed themselves by pretending to talk everyday to their condom master :wink: christainity is almost mainly around accepting Jesus and dream of going to fake heaven ? What human values it teach ppl? Very litttle and unimportant as compared to praising their their condom master and Jesus :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really dislike christian, i no offence to god, not because they drove me out of church before. but the ones i know mostly end up or is already super lan jiao lang. there is one i know here. don't like to say this but you are one that i really like to kick. the reason: 表面心连心, 后面动脑筋。 argh ptui...fuck up personality!:mad:

Jw5 or scroobal? Lol