• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
his hooleey concert was abound in taipei. many hardly heard singers were there to show their supports. there was one very important missing link. horse faced wifey wasn't there to perform. and to think that city hardpest wasted so much $ on her and in the end getting all the hooleey mutherfuckers into the dire straits they are now.

how cum liddat one?

aftering conning sincity, they are doing the same to taipei. really surprise that there are indeed so many fools and blinds!

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gotta white wash in a foreign land to start anew.
horse face hollywood super star, how can appear with the sinful kong hee at court? it will make her fall from grace, must keep away for a while.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
gotta white wash in a foreign land to start anew.
horse face hollywood super star, how can appear with the sinful kong hee at court? it will make her fall from grace, must keep away for a while.

jack neo must ve taught kong hee fatt choy how to fatt choy in taiwan where the dollar bills are greener.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sporehallofshame.blogspot.sg/2012/06/from-changi-airport-to-hollywood-hills.html

From Changi Airport to Hollywood Hills: Sun Ho's amazing transformation

Before:
bigsun12.jpg

After:
bigsun15.jpg

Must see video to see how papayas can grow in your late 30s

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
?
The con artists win, blind believers lost money and wrong trust in false promise of heaven:wink:
I won't pity these dumb fucks...

if kong hee fatt choy were to be formally convicted to life imprisonment, would they still believe that charcoal is white?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
kong hee fatt choy is trying to garner as much foreign supporks as possible...just like my evil twin gohmengseng is doing now. cum back with a vengeance!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is one very vital curiosity. isn't kong hee fatt choy suppose to promote his horsefaced wifey? but she was absent from those hooleey performances by religious freaks.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is one very vital curiosity. isn't kong hee fatt choy suppose to promote his horsefaced wifey? but she was absent from those hooleey performances by religious freaks.
His horse went over to Satan's lair to save the poor souls with her "music".

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the new testament of the bible, Jesus has always warned his followers of the false prophets. Kong Hee is a false prophet and his true God is money and not the God of the bible. Many Christians can see that and I cant believe this City Harvest Church followers who call themselves Christians cant even see it.

These followers of the false prophet has no right to call themselves Christians. If they are Christians, they would never follow the false prophet,,,well I guess even the devil has his supporters,,,and these supporters are members of the City Harvest Church and other mega churches...

The worse thing is now even normal christians who have nothing to do with this shitty harvest crap are lump together with this false church...sibeh tulan about it.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
if kong hee fatt choy were to be formally convicted to life imprisonment, would they still believe that charcoal is white?

Mark my words, those dumbs will also cook stories to support their believe in white charcoal. You have not seen how brainwashed and delusional they can be, try visit religion folder more often :wink:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really dislike christian, i no offence to god, not because they drove me out of church before. but the ones i know mostly end up or is already super lan jiao lang. there is one i know here. don't like to say this but you are one that i really like to kick. the reason: 表面心连心, 后面动脑筋。 argh ptui...fuck up personality!:mad:

Mark my words, those dumbs will also cook stories to support their believe in white charcoal. You have not seen how brainwashed and delusional they can be, try visit religion folder more often :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the new testament of the bible, Jesus has always warned his followers of the false prophets. Kong Hee is a false prophet and his true God is money and not the God of the bible. Many Christians can see that and I cant believe this City Harvest Church followers who call themselves Christians cant even see it.

These followers of the false prophet has no right to call themselves Christians. If they are Christians, they would never follow the false prophet,,,well I guess even the devil has his supporters,,,and these supporters are members of the City Harvest Church and other mega churches...

The worse thing is now even normal christians who have nothing to do with this shitty harvest crap are lump together with this false church...sibeh tulan about it.

Normal or abnormal Christians, many things common...One of them curse ppl to hell. Heaven so good, why don't die and go there faster? Tio bo :wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

there are 2 types of xtians: one that always brag about god this, god that and god damn! that is, they only have god hanging on their lips but no god in their heart. they are what i call the "signboard" xtians. they even love wearing little cute cross on their neck to make sure u know that they are "pious" signboard xtians.

the next type is the silent one who only has God in their hearts and try to immaculate the deeds of Jesus Christ by doing more good to fellow beings.

chc xtians are exception. they waste a whole tonnes of good $ on cannot-make-it singer singing CHINA WINE and all those disgusting antichrist obscene songs.