Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    BISHAN
    Posts
    15,199
    My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 9

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by singham View Post
    i really dislike christian, i no offence to god, not because they drove me out of church before. but the ones i know mostly end up or is already super lan jiao lang. there is one i know here. don't like to say this but you are one that i really like to kick. the reason: 表面心连心, 后面动脑筋。 argh ptui...fuck up personality!
    this is something i must really highlight.

    DO NOT HATE THE RELIGION BUT FROWN ON THOSE THAT FAKE IT. example: kong hee fatt choy who's going to be phua choy soon (bankrupt).

    have faith in the religion but do not be too obsessed with the people who preach it.
    emptiness is form...form is emptiness
    have u wonder why i m being targeted by mastershapeshifter n his clones?
    USD is choped standby party for SDP. why like that? SF is sdp's latest subsidiary. wow!! the opp with the most branches!!
    “种瓜得瓜, 种豆得豆, 因果报应是迟早的事”

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,166
    My Reputation Points: 1454 / Power: 4

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by leetahbar View Post
    this is something i must really highlight.

    DO NOT HATE THE RELIGION BUT FROWN ON THOSE THAT FAKE IT. example: kong hee fatt choy who's going to be phua choy soon (bankrupt).

    have faith in the religion but do not be too obsessed with the people who preach it.

    You can't have faith in a religion if you do not believe in those preachers most ppl fall for the preachers then the religion itself .
    We are Anonymous.

    We are Legion.

    We do not forgive.

    We do not forget.

    Expect us.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    BISHAN
    Posts
    15,199
    My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 9

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by PUNISHER View Post
    You can't have faith in a religion if you do not believe in those preachers most ppl fall for the preachers then the religion itself .
    preacher got their info from a book called Bible. bible got the info fr God. so do u believe the bible or the guy who plagiarises it?
    Last edited by leetahbar; 10-04-2013 at 05:56 AM.
    emptiness is form...form is emptiness
    have u wonder why i m being targeted by mastershapeshifter n his clones?
    USD is choped standby party for SDP. why like that? SF is sdp's latest subsidiary. wow!! the opp with the most branches!!
    “种瓜得瓜, 种豆得豆, 因果报应是迟早的事”

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    395
    My Reputation Points: 7475 / Power: 16

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    http://sporehallofshame.blogspot.sg/...ood-hills.html

    From Changi Airport to Hollywood Hills: Sun Ho's amazing transformation
    Changi Airport to Hollywood Hills to Changi Prison

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    24,966
    My Reputation Points: 4331 / Power: 17

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by leetahbar View Post
    this is something i must really highlight.

    DO NOT HATE THE RELIGION BUT FROWN ON THOSE THAT FAKE IT. example: kong hee fatt choy who's going to be phua choy soon (bankrupt).

    have faith in the religion but do not be too obsessed with the people who preach it.
    Institutionalized religion is bad, no matter what form it takes. All religions can be traced to one common cause: the fear of death.

    If you take away the money which people give regularly , and the work they volunteer to do for free there, all organized religions will collapse overnight.

    Doesn't matter if it is a church, temple, mosque or synagogue.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    24,966
    My Reputation Points: 4331 / Power: 17

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by leetahbar View Post
    preacher got their info from a book called Bible. bible got the info fr God. so do u believe the bible or the guy who plagiarises it?
    No, the Bible is a political document put together through voting by the Council of Nicea, as ordered by the Roman Emperor Constantine I to 'unify' the Christianity movement. Many other books were left out of today's Bible because it undermines their authority.

    So, whenever some Christian claims that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God, worthy for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness.... I just laugh at them.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    BISHAN
    Posts
    15,199
    My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 9

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    Institutionalized religion is bad, no matter what form it takes. All religions can be traced to one common cause: the fear of death.

    If you take away the money which people give regularly , and the work they volunteer to do for free there, all organized religions will collapse overnight.

    Doesn't matter if it is a church, temple, mosque or synagogue.
    wrong.

    religion helps to curb the evil in mankind. without it, there shall be great turmoil. sadly, now with it which is grossly misused and abused, there is also greater turmoil.

    people have lost their focus to believe in the religion. instead they believe the pagans who preach it. example, kong hee the very fatt choy who's going broke soon. broke in pocket, spirit and probably his arse when he checks into changi resort permanently for life.
    emptiness is form...form is emptiness
    have u wonder why i m being targeted by mastershapeshifter n his clones?
    USD is choped standby party for SDP. why like that? SF is sdp's latest subsidiary. wow!! the opp with the most branches!!
    “种瓜得瓜, 种豆得豆, 因果报应是迟早的事”

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    24,966
    My Reputation Points: 4331 / Power: 17

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by leetahbar View Post
    wrong.

    religion helps to curb the evil in mankind. without it, there shall be great turmoil. sadly, now with it which is grossly misused and abused, there is also greater turmoil.

    people have lost their focus to believe in the religion. instead they believe the pagans who preach it. example, kong hee the very fatt choy who's going broke soon. broke in pocket, spirit and probably his arse when he checks into changi resort permanently for life.
    You're confusing religion with spirituality, being religious vs being spiritual, thinking that both are the same thing.

    Throughout history, more evil has been done in the name of religion than any other thing. Even Buddhism.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    BISHAN
    Posts
    15,199
    My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 9

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    it's the people who abused the religion lah. check the religion carefully again. it's all for compassion, harmony and benevolence.

    if kong hee fatt choy were to preach: give me money.

    surely, no one would respond and give.

    but if he were to say: oh god! give "god" the money so that many folds would be returned to you....

    most of the idiots would give to their very last cent.
    emptiness is form...form is emptiness
    have u wonder why i m being targeted by mastershapeshifter n his clones?
    USD is choped standby party for SDP. why like that? SF is sdp's latest subsidiary. wow!! the opp with the most branches!!
    “种瓜得瓜, 种豆得豆, 因果报应是迟早的事”

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,166
    My Reputation Points: 1454 / Power: 4

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by leetahbar View Post
    preacher got their info from a book called Bible. bible got the info fr God. so do u believe the bible or the guy who plagiarises it?
    Religion and " god " is man made ...period . Without men do you think religion will survive ? That's why those preacher do play an important part in convincing people to believe in their religion . Remember , "god" never tell ppl to join their religion . It's human .
    We are Anonymous.

    We are Legion.

    We do not forgive.

    We do not forget.

    Expect us.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,166
    My Reputation Points: 1454 / Power: 4

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by leetahbar View Post
    wrong.

    religion helps to curb the evil in mankind. without it, there shall be great turmoil. sadly, now with it which is grossly misused and abused, there is also greater turmoil.

    people have lost their focus to believe in the religion. instead they believe the pagans who preach it. example, kong hee the very fatt choy who's going broke soon. broke in pocket, spirit and probably his arse when he checks into changi resort permanently for life.
    Wrong ! Religion do not help to stop the evil in mankind . It's actucally a tools for the evil to manipulate human . If u need religion to do good then something is wrong somewhere .
    We are Anonymous.

    We are Legion.

    We do not forgive.

    We do not forget.

    Expect us.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,166
    My Reputation Points: 1454 / Power: 4

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by leetahbar View Post
    it's the people who abused the religion lah. check the religion carefully again. it's all for compassion, harmony and benevolence.

    if kong hee fatt choy were to preach: give me money.

    surely, no one would respond and give.

    but if he were to say: oh god! give "god" the money so that many folds would be returned to you....

    most of the idiots would give to their very last cent.
    Of course it's human that invented religion and use religion to gain what they want . Religion is a tools for the wise to control the stupid . Religion is the most dangerous weapon in the world more dangerous then nuke .

    Of course religion use compassion, harmony and benevolence as a selling point . If not all the goverment in the world would have ban religion . That is a clever move for religion to stay alive in today world . And government use religion to control people thought .
    Last edited by PUNISHER; 10-04-2013 at 10:47 AM.
    We are Anonymous.

    We are Legion.

    We do not forgive.

    We do not forget.

    Expect us.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    349
    My Reputation Points: 411 / Power: 3

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by leetahbar View Post
    it's the people who abused the religion lah. check the religion carefully again. it's all for compassion, harmony and benevolence.

    if kong hee fatt choy were to preach: give me money.

    surely, no one would respond and give.

    but if he were to say: oh god! give "god" the money so that many folds would be returned to you....

    most of the idiots would give to their very last cent.
    His way of brain washing any difference with PAP's raising taxes to help the poor?

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,273
    My Reputation Points: 8 / Power: 0

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    if kh resfuse to come back, there is really nothing we can do.talk much also no use

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    BISHAN
    Posts
    15,199
    My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 9

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    why did khfc go to taiwan to fatt choying? he's building up an army there. if the gahmen convict him, those bunch of imbeciles shall rise up and protest.

    that's why i keep reminding our dear chee soon juan to be a pastor first then a politician. use khfc as a living example. there shall be chaos when he were to be convicted. he already brainwashed a big group of army and this bunch of idiots would not vote for the paps if their fake messiah is jailed for life.
    emptiness is form...form is emptiness
    have u wonder why i m being targeted by mastershapeshifter n his clones?
    USD is choped standby party for SDP. why like that? SF is sdp's latest subsidiary. wow!! the opp with the most branches!!
    “种瓜得瓜, 种豆得豆, 因果报应是迟早的事”

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore, Japan
    Posts
    1,670
    My Reputation Points: 182 / Power: 2

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    khfc is building his kingdom of money squeezing sheep in Taiwan , no much different from mlm schelm...laksa kia spot on christainity was created by ancient Roman for ppl control . Its more powerful than political control . Those stupid christains not only brainwashed by their pastors , they also brainwashed themselves by pretending to talk everyday to their condom master christainity is almost mainly around accepting Jesus and dream of going to fake heaven ? What human values it teach ppl? Very litttle and unimportant as compared to praising their their condom master and Jesus
    http://www.sammyboy.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=68782&dateline=136059  6627

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore, Japan
    Posts
    1,670
    My Reputation Points: 182 / Power: 2

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by singham View Post
    i really dislike christian, i no offence to god, not because they drove me out of church before. but the ones i know mostly end up or is already super lan jiao lang. there is one i know here. don't like to say this but you are one that i really like to kick. the reason: 表面心连心, 后面动脑筋。 argh ptui...fuck up personality!
    Jw5 or scroobal? Lol
    http://www.sammyboy.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=68782&dateline=136059  6627

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore, Japan
    Posts
    1,670
    My Reputation Points: 182 / Power: 2

    Default Re: kong hee is fatt choying in taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by tyudm View Post
    His way of brain washing any difference with PAP's raising taxes to help the poor?
    Did pap do it in the name Jesus ?
    http://www.sammyboy.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=68782&dateline=136059  6627

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Senior Counsel Michael Koo represent Kong Hee Fatt Choi kaki woh!
    By songsongpunggol in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 12:57 AM
  2. Kong Hee Fatt Choy's wife in the video
    By shawna in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 28-12-2012, 03:30 PM
  3. Any update on Kong Hee Fatt Choy's case
    By eErotica69 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:49 AM
  4. Why Kong Hee Fatt Choy thread move to Religion Section?
    By eErotica69 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:19 PM
  5. Kong Hee Fatt Choy - Sunny Ho Ho Ho
    By halsey02 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-07-2009, 08:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •