• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Rep System is like Probability and Game Theory

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lau, Rep Sys Rev 7 now can only increase points unless you have Inf power. Means you have to really choose wisely who to increase points too and who to make friends with. Super Duper Game Theory and Nash Equilibrium. Shades of A Beautiful Mind.

Do all of you have A Beautiful Mind?

Infs please dont zap me.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. Who the fuck cares got online reputation?
Enough points for buffer to prevent mass zap so one can post freely can liao.
Upz you.

It's a fucking "big deal" for kopisai who is currently holding over a thousand plus points. You can see him spamming all over the places whenever he got zapped. It's a repeating cycles. Fucking Chee Bye trying to mess up the Courtyard Cafe. I think you know the reason why. :wink:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Infs please dont zap me.

Instead of asking people not to zap you, why don't you write good posts at least 5 times a week, and wait for people to up your points. Or you can do what many here do, make friends with high pointers and embezzle points with them.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lau, Rep Sys Rev 7 now can only increase points unless you have Inf power. Means you have to really choose wisely who to increase points too and who to make friends with. Super Duper Game Theory and Nash Equilibrium. Shades of A Beautiful Mind.

Infs please dont zap me.

Wrong. It is more like behaviour modification ...... the Pavlov dog experiment.

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Infs please dont zap me.

Isn't it good that Rev7 brings back the good old days to sometime in 2010 where forummers can only add and no zapping? :rolleyes::biggrin:

To force Leongsam to makes changes, all u have to do is to keep abusing the system so those responsible shouldn't complain.
:rolleyes:

travellinglight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of asking people not to zap you, why don't you write good posts at least 5 times a week, and wait for people to up your points. Or you can do what many here do, make friends with high pointers and embezzle points with them.

You can write like a novelist. You can write like a good hearted forummer. But when you meet up with some mad and insane people here, they will just zap you. These people should be sent to prison. They are a big nuisance here. Newbies are afraid to post and they are frightened to be zapped to moderation. But well, this is the game here. You have even to agree with those mad people who write nonsense and spout nonsense.They are the godfathers here.