• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

any update on huang wen yong?

Inahime

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

N5NLMaq.jpg

"Thank you comrade"

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard he refused to live

i only knows the last 2 weeks of cancer is worst than any words can describe.most will ask for a quick death.
i saw with my own eye my grandma liver cancer.
saw my army enzik throat cancer

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more like bacterial than viral. every sinkie is recommended to do a quick breath test for h. pylori. cheap, quick and effective. if positive, ask doc for a 14-day combo anti-biotics prescription. sg docs do not pro-actively seek out h. pylori infestation in your tummy. the infestation, if prolonged, leads to ulcer and subsequently to stomach cancer.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
more like bacterial than viral. every sinkie is recommended to do a quick breath test for h. pylori. cheap, quick and effective. if positive, ask doc for a 14-day combo anti-biotics prescription. sg docs do not pro-actively seek out h. pylori infestation in your tummy. the infestation, if prolonged, leads to ulcer and subsequently to stomach cancer.

cancer??? then soursop to the rescue...How do you have that kind of bacterial or viral infection in your stomach in the first place...got to know that first..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cancer??? then soursop to the rescue...How do you have that kind of bacterial or viral infection in your stomach in the first place...got to know that first..

can be anything from contaminated water to fruit to vege. :p

most likely from fish sauce as a dipping sauce or prawn paste as dressing for rojak. :eek:

doc says in south east asia, most likely improperly washed vegetables, cut fruit left out in the open, or fresh water seafood that is not thoroughly cooked.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng warns u n all: stomach flu can kill ok? dun play play hor! :rolleyes:

lianbeng remembers Bruce Lee's words: “胃病会死人吗?” “感冒会死人吗?” “你告诉我,他是怎么死的?” :biggrin: “师父一定死的很冤枉!” “我一定要报仇!” look at his eyes!

Last edited: