• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Made Bad Jokes Abt China

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL quite funny from the Clown Pinky Prince..

Let's see what jokes he will say about the Americans on his next trip to Beijing..

LHL is against Singaporeans

LHL is against China in Washington.

Will LHL be against USA in Beijing?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lucky LHL never ask Obama what are the 2 new capitals of China after Nanking and Peking...............

Fucking and Puking

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lucky LHL never ask Obama what are the 2 new capitals of China after Nanking and Peking...............

Fucking and Puking

hahaha...you shd have let LHL know this joke earlier and he might just crack it to Obama.

LHL is indeed naive and an overaged juvenile

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read his 'jokes' and came to the conclusion that he reads this forum and copied the spirit of some of the 'jokes' from here. Scary.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read his 'jokes' and came to the conclusion that he reads this forum and copied the spirit of some of the 'jokes' from here. Scary.

the scary part is he doesnt know when to keep his mouth shut.

I bet he is the butt of many jokes in washington and China now

Last edited:

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not first time that he fumbled in front of the whole world. In 2005 he forgot to bow when inspecting German guard of honors. Then he visited Taiwan as DPM to offend PRC. Then he refused to meet New Zealand's press...

Even at the start of his US visit, I can sense something bad heading our way when he wrote about his being invited to stay at the Blair House. For a state leader to display such "school boy excitement" is really unbecoming, to say the least.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not first time that he fumbled in front of the whole world. In 2005 he forgot to bow when inspecting German guard of honors. Then he visited Taiwan as DPM to offend PRC. Then he refused to meet New Zealand's press...

Even at the start of his US visit, I can sense something bad heading our way when he wrote about his being invited to stay at the Blair House. For a state leader to display such "school boy excitement" is really unbecoming, to say the least.

totally unbecoming of aPM

see post#46

Last edited: