• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Made Bad Jokes Abt China

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Sinkieland...if u wanna smoke...you can oni do it at ur window...all other place most likely will kena orgong...

In Sinkieland...if u wanna drink sewage (new)water...jus turn on de tap...

hahahaha..that wld be better jokes for him to tell in Washington

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes it's fine for someone to joke about himself but for a 3rd party to repeat the joke to the person's "enemy"? It's not funny. Fucker has got no EQ.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG... that's a really, really, really lame joke...and you thought it couldn't get any worse than mee siam mai hum.

Also, I can't imagine how China will be pleased with his tactless jibe.

This kooniang nerd shouldn't have been the head of any country. Even Kim Jong Il and Kim Jong Un of North Korea have more charisma of a statesman.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That stupid Pinky is asking for trouble with China. I'm sure very soon, there will be repercussions from the Chinese Netizens and will be condemning him and Sinkie Land. He always forgets what his father had recently said: “But when we do something they do not like, they say you have made 1.3 billion people unhappy. So please know your place.”

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a leader...feel dis is funni...whether its happening in his...or other countries...gone case leow...haizz

indeed gone case.

if mere mortals like us can see that it was unwise to make jokes of other countries, why cant LHL, PM SG see it too?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG... that's a really, really, really lame joke...and you thought it couldn't get any worse than mee siam mai hum.

Also, I can't imagine how China will be pleased with his tactless jibe.

This kooniang nerd shouldn't have been the head of any country. Even Kim Jong Il and Kim Jong Un of North Korea have more charisma of a statesman.

LHL has stumbled at the first hurdle in our relationship with china and Xi JinPing.

maybe LHL is jealous that Xi's wife is so much more chio than HC

Xi.jpg

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That stupid Pinky is asking for trouble with China. I'm sure very soon, there will be repercussions from the Chinese Netizens and will be condemning him and Sinkie Land. He always forgets what his father had recently said: “But when we do something they do not like, they say you have made 1.3 billion people unhappy. So please know your place.”

sure lose with his bad jokes

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"
[SIZE=3[COLOR="#FF0000"]]Singapore PM draws laughs in US speech[/SIZE]
WASHINGTON: Singapore is well-known for its efficiency and order, but on a visit to Washington the city state’s prime minister displayed a less advertised attribute — humor.

In an after-dinner speech to U.S. businessmen, Lee Hsien Loong made a couple of jokes that could pass for stand-up comedy.

He drew laughs — and some groans — with his quips, including about China’s environmental problems.

“Beijing residents joke that to get a free smoke all they have to do is open their windows!” Lee said.

He then alluded to thousands of pig carcasses recently fished from Chinese rivers.

“(In) Shanghai, if you want some pork soup, you just turn on the tap,” he said.

His audience appeared doubtful if that was good taste, until he added: “That’s their joke, not mine!” --AP

Read more: Singapore PM draws laughs in US speech - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/singapore-pm-draws-laughs-in-us-speech-1.247266#ixzz2PNzrLKrh[/COLOR]

LOL quite funny from the Clown Pinky Prince..

Let's see what jokes he will say about the Americans on his next trip to Beijing..