• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Erection Cumming! ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek: ...

go watch tv @ 11:30 am ...

Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak will make a national televised address at 11.30 a.m (0330 GMT) on Wednesday, an official in his department said, amid reports he will dissolve parliament and call a general election.

Najib, whose ruling coalition is facing possibly its toughest electoral fight after 56 years in power, is expected to use the TV address to announce an election, two government sources told Reuters.

The poll would likely to be heldin late April. Najib''s coalition lost its two-thirds parliamentary majority for the first time in 2008 elections and faces a three-party opposition alliance led by former deputy prime minister Anwar Ibrahim.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
erection cumming confirmed! ... :eek:

parlimen dibubarkan berkuatkuasa hari ini ... (pariahmen is dissolved wef 2day) ...

but date of erection not fixed yet! ... :o

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
only in KL.jpg

This can only happened in KL!
Malaysia BOLEH!!!

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
erection cumming confirmed! ... :eek:

parlimen dibubarkan berkuatkuasa hari ini ... (pariahmen is dissolved wef 2day) ...

but date of erection not fixed yet! ... :o

Now no goverment, so consider under martial law ?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
according from a MCA supporting friend, DAP Lim Kit Siang confirm will win the Gelang Patah seat (chinese majority seat) in Johor.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wanted to buy more Malaysian shares but the prices of those share prices are at record levels:eek:

Regret not buying in when the Cyprus issue was still going on:(
u got another chance ...

u muz hope dat bn perform very badly ... buy after erections ...

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanted to buy more Malaysian shares but the prices of those share prices are at record levels:eek:

Regret not buying in when the Cyprus issue was still going on:(

You dun buy shares based on price level alone! Look at the PE ratio at least.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dun buy shares based on price level alone! Look at the PE ratio at least.

I just want to add more to what I already hold. I've been satisfied with the performance of my favourites & usually wait to add more whenever there is a retracement.
The PE ratio thing is not always the best way to select stocks. Just look at the price of Apple shares:(

Since the prices seem high I'll take a look at some other shares. Maybe malaysian REITs which is giving a healthy dividen.:smile: