• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Innovation - Google Nose..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine the sex games that can be developed with Kinect, Wii and digital transmission of smells. :wink:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
nonsense... it is just that the current technology isn't capable yet i to do that.. in future yes.. A vegan diet allows the brain to have thinking concept which is much more advanced than meat eating losers.

Your fucking dumb sinkie:oIo:

In the wild which group of animals is the most retarded? herbivores obviously. They can only be preys. All that grass eating has make their brains shrink smaller than their testicles/ovaries. Likewise your brain is now smaller than a red bean.

Smartest animals are usually dogs, chimps, dolphins tec. all have meat in their diets. Never heard of any smart cow or goat? :oIo:

Cheebyekia tonychat kena PWNED by April Fool joke. Sibei XIA SUAY:oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Missed this thread in April. This Malaysian whorist has no common sense..

The word Chump best describes him.

Last edited:

Aubameyang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google Now is fantastic. When i speak to it "LOSER", search results lead me to LOSER Peter Lim and LOSER sg pools :biggrin: