• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all women expert here...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can you tell a woman has given birth before????

Are you really a woman expert?? this is a challenging one.

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good morning Tony, in this time, at this age, I think it shouldn't matter if a woman has ever given birth or not. The only thing that matters is if you truly love a person you will not mind and of course I am assuming that she is also true to you and did not lie to you.

Eatshitndie said it right about the stretch marks. But in order to see it you need her to undress and the only polite time for you to ask her to undress is when you guys are going to make love. One act sees and tells everything.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good morning Tony, in this time, at this age, I think it shouldn't matter if a woman has ever given birth or not. The only thing that matters is if you truly love a person you will not mind and of course I am assuming that she is also true to you and did not lie to you.

Eatshitndie said it right about the stretch marks. But in order to see it you need her to undress and the only polite time for you to ask her to undress is when you guys are going to make love. One act sees and tells everything.

well, it can be true.. but a person preference is not about if the times is modern or not...some guys do not mind and some guys think it is shit to care for a child that is not his.. different pple diff taste.. but many guys will run away from women who has a child..

i recently know a female fren who got a child ( from her ex-hubby) and yet there is a guy willing to marry her and i dun even know she give birth before... can't tell at all. she dun have ahsoh-ish behaviour if aunty behaviour means that. Maybe she is those high class person and very unsinkified ones and yes, she is not a Singaporean.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ha. Thought you should know it very well.

Being AhSoh-ish, is the epitome of Sinkeeness. Gotcha.

i am not a sinkie... that is why i dunno.. so i ask.

oh by the way, JW5... this is a clone using " got you". Maybe you should come in to unleash your power.

Last edited:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her hips/ waist and her breasts. In most cases, their maturity in how they handle man and conversation is telling too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her hips/ waist and her breasts. In most cases, their maturity in how they handle man and conversation is telling too.

This one is good.. make sense...thanks boliao.. this is the most unboliao and make-sense reply at the moment.
hips and waist become wider... breast saggy-er. what about experience in know about and handling a child baby.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just get a woman who can bonk like crazy. Not the headache types. Whether got children before is immaterial.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just get a woman who can bonk like crazy. Not the headache types. Whether got children before is immaterial.

Women who had given birth before are not exactly first-tier meat. They are not as tight, they have stretch marks and many have grown obese and saggy.
If you have better options you won't give them a second glance.

And there's always the danger of her forcing you to get acquainted with her brat(s). Especially those single mothers looking for a meal ticket.