• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White Trash

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have seen singaporeans who work in sg as business owners, doctors, dentists and even pastors, put their whole family here in australia to sponge off the system here while they earn a good living in sg. best of both world, and i can tell you, these are the cunning and street smart people.

try to rise above the sinkie mindset clouds that obfuscate and oppress the lower-middle income group. there IS a bigger world out there and don't let the sg media tell you otherwise. if you are fed with those mediacorpse junks day in and day out without putting your mind to think about them critically, you will even believe all their lies.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Singaporeans migrated to white men countries, do you agree they are white trash?

White trash usually means those who don;t work, don't study, survive on welfare and don't look after themselves very well and live in lower income areas/housing. When Singaporeans do it they just game the system.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
White trash usually means those who don;t work, don't study, survive on welfare and don't look after themselves very well and live in lower income areas/housing. When Singaporeans do it they just game the system.

we are here to make a good living for ourselves. why would you want to care about them?

just be concern about your well being and your children education. whether white trash, yellow trash, black trash ... we are here for ourselves.

why singaporeans must be soooo kepoh about others.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore has its white, yellow, brown, and dark brown trash as well.

And welfare comes in many form. Remember that welfare is just a policy from govt. There are many policies from govts that create trashes - such as overpaying staff salaries, creating white elephant jobs, create monopolistic economic environment (Singapore is notorious for that as well with GLCs) and having laws that support & protect landowners and those with capital over those who labour.

I will leave you with this chart.

image.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neddy,,what the chart is based on? Australia as number 2? have they taken into account trailer park trash suburbs?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u mean local white angmors in Aussieland? A lot of them are liars and cheats and cowards. When I shared house with some of them, they will BS and say they will do this and that and obey the rules. But they are all talk and no delivery like Ah Nehs.. than when u confront them, they just walk away scold vulgarities and hide in the room. Cant even stand up to defend themselves. They think they always right,,deny that they have done wrong when they have done it. But of course all countries have such people,,not only Aussies.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neddy,,what the chart is based on? Australia as number 2? have they taken into account trailer park trash suburbs?

The suckers are always there, part of the "I want Entitlement" class. The Labor voters.

The ALP Left love dictatorship USSR style, the ALP Right will sell their mothers to China for profit.

I am already used to it, you see that in every Western "advanced" countries.

It always help to stay in the SUCCESSFUL class. It is your choice. :smile:

(I used to get a lot crappy trolls in this forum as well. They do not affect me, it is the same when I need to deal w people from the Perth's Eastern suburbs)

Slide1_3.jpg

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have seen singaporeans who work in sg as business owners, doctors, dentists and even pastors, put their whole family here in australia to sponge off the system here while they earn a good living in sg. best of both world, and i can tell you, these are the cunning and street smart people.

Why let these people affect you?

Do you want to live like an "astronaut" (The Hongkong term for these people)?

The world is full of people who are laundaring money as well, that is why I do not live in Cyprus. At least in Australia, there opposing groups are doing the checks and balances.

See this . http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ki)-just-rape-by-troika&p=1479981#post1479981

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I regret displaying this chart, it generalises too much, does not tell us anything other then serving the politics of those in agreement, and I put it up in jest.

I will leave you with this chart.

image.jpg

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why let these people affect you?

Do you want to live like an "astronaut" (The Hongkong term for these people)?

The world is full of people who are laundaring money as well, that is why I do not live in Cyprus. At least in Australia, there opposing groups are doing the checks and balances.

See this . http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ki)-just-rape-by-troika&p=1479981#post1479981

these people inspired me to think out of the box and see how people move around to find the optimum opportunities available to them so that the can advance onward for their children.

like those siri lankans who came here during the civil war and now became lecturers, professors, doctors, dentists etc... all because of the opportunities available here for them.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every race got trash. But if you go by population, then India have more black trash and China have yellow ones. But at least white trash can be identified just by looking at them ( easy to keep clear of). Can't say the same about the other races trash.