• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Flaming - Do Your Cursing of Each Other Here (To Be Incinerated)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
forget to add one more. enemy of manipulative mother fucker.....hehehehe you know who, me also support.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Si mi lanjiao? :oIo: Kin khong!

Brother, quite serious. I got threatened by a senior moniker via pm. What should I do?

1. Lodge police report?
2. Complain to Leongsam (but he is MIA and he can't be bothered either)
3. Start a poll and ask the people here?
4. Show the PM here :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, quite serious. I got threatened by a senior moniker via pm. What should I do?

1. Lodge police report?
2. Complain to Leongsam (but he is MIA and he can't be bothered either)
3. Start a poll and ask the people here?
4. Show the PM here :biggrin:

You referring my to PM to you? :oIo:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
人无技巧高下之分,只有境界优劣之辩。如果你能能人所不能,忍人所不忍,你的生活空间一定比别人大。不能让 自己的性格驾驭了自己的能力,而要用自己的能力驾驭自己的性格,才能够把自己真正的能力发挥到 极致。

What the fuck is this? :oIo:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
人无技巧高下之分,只有境界优劣之辩。如果你能能人所不能,忍人所不忍,你的生活空间一定比别人大。不能让 自己的性格驾驭了自己的能力,而要用自己的能力驾驭自己的性格,才能够把自己真正的能力发挥到 极致。

What the fuck is this? :oIo:

This is a chanting from a scripture. Supposed to keep the demons away. There is this old faggot in SBF who is aiming my backside. So need to 辟邪.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oi, thought you can multi-task one? As with more than 1 prc mei2 (or lau kway bus as you proudly brag) :biggrin:

Nowadays ended up with one 30 years old lao virgin. Never have bf before, never even hold hand before. Sibey song. Now everytime meet up, teach her something new :biggrin: