• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Flaming - Do Your Cursing of Each Other Here (To Be Incinerated)

CCBeErotica69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: petition to leongsam to reinstate zap function

Fuck my mother chee bye lah.
:p

Fucking chee bye chump, u are the cock eye here. I said kopisai clones zapped my clones. Are u kopisai??? Show me my post which u claimed that i accused your nick of zapping me u moron.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fucking chee bye chump, u are the cock eye here. I said kopisai clones zapped my clones. Are u kopisai??? Show me my post which u claimed that i accused your nick of zapping me u moron.

Fuck you dead you chump. You are twisting your words! Read your own fucking post.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...ere-(To-Be-Incinerated)&p=1506055#post1506055

If Kopisai whosoever zap you, you upload and show me for fuck? You think I am that fellow?

CCBeErotica69

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you dead you chump. You are twisting your words! Read your own fucking post.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...ere-(To-Be-Incinerated)&p=1506055#post1506055

If Kopisai whosoever zap you, you upload and show me for fuck? You think I am that fellow?

You said that i accused u of zapping my clones so where is the proof? NONE because u were unable to produce any proof and instead u used a clone to poke your nose into it. Busy body huh? so now your whole family deserve to die a horrible death ha ha ha.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You said that i accused u of zapping my clones so where is the proof? NONE because u were unable to produce any proof and instead u used a clone to poke your nose into it. Busy body huh? so now your whole family deserve to die a horrible death ha ha ha.

And when the fuck did I ever accuse you of zapping my clone? Show me the proof, you phua chee bye kia.

Open your dog eyes to see what I actually said this post http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...ere-(To-Be-Incinerated)&p=1506052#post1506052

You were the one who said I zap your clones, you chump!

Your whole family die die die, not 18 generation, but all generations die tragic death. Starting with you!

Last edited:

CCBeErotica69

Alfrescian
Loyal

And when the fuck did I ever accuse you of zapping my clone? Show me the proof, you phua chee bye kia.

Open your dog eyes to see what I actually said this post http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...ere-(To-Be-Incinerated)&p=1506052#post1506052

You were the one who said I zap your clones, you chump!

Your whole family die die die, not 18 generation, but all generations die tragic death. Starting with you!

Heheh u used a clone to be a busy body when it's none of your business so this is the type of reply u will keep getting from me. :biggrin:

Your mother, sister(s), wife will get rape by rapists from India that are in sinkapore. Free rape show for u. Congratulations. :biggrin:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Heheh u used a clone to be a busy body when it's none of your business so this is the type of reply u will keep getting from me. :biggrin:

Your mother, sister(s), wife will get rape by rapists from India that are in sinkapore. Free rape show for u. Congratulations. :biggrin:

Fuck you dead. If you haven't use DogVader69DarthVader, I wouldn't have used my clone.

You phua chee bye. Whole family die tragic death starting with you.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hohoho so now u finally admitted that DogVader and DorkVader are your clones. Self PWNED. :biggrin:

You stupid arse hole!! Still twist and turn somemore? You can go 3some with Dog and Darth for what I care!!

DogVader69DarthVader!!! You use 69 and still want to act innocent??

Your whole family die tragic death starting with you!!

Last edited:

DogVader69DorkVader

Alfrescian
Loyal

DogVader69DarthVader!!! You use 69 and still want to act innocent??

Your whole family die tragic death starting with you!!

Why? Cannot register nicks with 69? Your grandfather forum is it?

Raiders clone below also has 69 so what can u do about it? Nothing! Ha ha ha

http://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?44027-Erection69Alamaking

Get your ugly sister(s), wife, mother ready to get gang rape and bukkake by dark skin foreigners ha ha ha

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Daily Scrubbing - 25/03

JW5/ESND

Over the years you have acquired numerous enemies in the forum. I have aligned myself with one of your other enemies, of which I can assure you, there are many. As such, you won't know where the next blow comes from.

We are all Anonymous. We do not forgive. We do not forget. So, my advice is, to expect us.

Bwahahahahahahahahhahaha!

Or should I say .... LOL!

Peace out ...

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

JW5/ESND

Over the years you have acquired numerous enemies in the forum. I have aligned myself with one of your other enemies, of which I can assure you, there are many. As such, you won't know where the next blow comes from.

We are all Anonymous. We do not forgive. We do not forget. So, my advice is, to expect us.

Bwahahahahahahahahhahaha!

Or should I say .... LOL!

Peace out ...

Ooi , that is my line !! Sue you for copyright act !! :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya hor this thread already stated " daily flaming " . So its still possible someone going to said tfbh and scroobal is lky or teekee :wink:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cockfights in the animal kingdom.

Doesn't it looked really silly?

[video=youtube;Eot9W_chMCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eot9W_chMCw[/video]

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cockfights in the animal kingdom.

Doesn't it looked really silly?

[video=youtube;Eot9W_chMCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eot9W_chMCw[/video]

i hunmbly beg for forgiveness from the biggest cock of them all..........................................................................................

go fa rk yo ur se lf to night is th en ig ht of om