• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bgr question

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
will any guy go for

a hot divorced mum with 3 schooling kids

or

a sexy tiger beer char bor in her early 40's?

:o:confused:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raiders and Thugsin prefers

C74F3941-658F-4CED-B09B-A55D0F2AF4D9-6415-000003E0867F386A_zpsbd18da2e.jpg

Hotdog and erection2011 prefers

86d1e8c310c3766cd01560a0d8534c6e_zpsd03c274b.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will any guy go for

a hot divorced mum with 3 schooling kids

or

a sexy tiger beer char bor in her early 40's?

:o:confused:

Divorced mum for me. Why? She needs time to take care of her 3 schooling kids and will not trouble you 24/7. Btw, yet to spot a sexy Tiger beer promoter in her 40s.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
the problem is divorced mum is more like a good old friend...cho buay lor...:o

Divorced mum for me. Why? She needs time to take care of her 3 schooling kids and will not trouble you 24/7. Btw, yet to spot a sexy Tiger beer promoter in her 40s.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raiders and Thugsin prefers

Hotdog and erection2011 prefers

Brother, your quote tag. Later Leongsam wake up, then you tio arrow :p

Hotdog is you lah :biggrin:

I also agree with brother GD that the divorcee is a better choice. :wink:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Like that better. Then she will not give you much trouble. You are doing her a favour also by providing a listening ear(bringing up 3 children is not easy). She on the other hand solves your erection problem :p

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
edit done with the tags...

actually, there is another sweet young thing, in her 20's hor... but me feel old liao, may not perform well...:o

Brother, your quote tag. Later Leongsam wake up, then you tio arrow :p

Hotdog is you lah :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup, I understand. Harder to climb a friend, eh? But trust me, once in the act, as good friends, sure seepay song song kau Jurong. Coz all let go at one time. Try drinking to loosen up. She could well be the one who initiate.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was once with a divorcee for several years. Met up to sio pu after her kids went to bed. No disturbance in the day from her. One kid morning school, the other afternoon session. Seepay song.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, I understand. Harder to climb a friend, eh? But trust me, once in the act, as good friends, sure seepay song song kau Jurong. Coz all let go at one time. Try drinking to loosen up. She could well be the one who initiate.

Climbing a women and climbing a mountain same same. The harder the climb, the more satisfaction you get.