• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bgr question

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Divorced mum for me. Why? She needs time to take care of her 3 schooling kids and will not trouble you 24/7.

On the contrary, she may be looking for a 'father figure' for her kids... and you could be the meal ticket.

If you want to bang divorced/single mothers go ahead, but keep your distance from her brats. Don't even let them meet you or call you 'uncle'. If she wants to bring her kids along for some outing, cancel that date.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary, she may be looking for a 'father figure' for her kids... and you could be the meal ticket.

If you want to bang divorced/single mothers go ahead, but keep your distance from her brats. Don't even let them meet you or call you 'uncle'. If she wants to bring her kids along for some outing, cancel that date.

Mine daren't allow me to meet her kids. Otherwise, would be bonking at her place! She machiam 'steal eat.'

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am more for looking a screwmate not a gf or wifey...

what happen to this good old friend

morthagg_hand-study.jpg

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kena this type before. using hot sex and seemingly no string attached as lure to trap you. once they know u gian them and their sex. they will show you peekture of their children or talk about them. then they will try to ask you out with their kids.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hotbot, this should be classified as UAR i.e. uncle and auntie r/s. BGR is for youngster :biggrin:
What is the marital status of the tiger woman ?
If is not for marriage I will go for both :p

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
my heart is pure that's why i call bgr...:p:biggrin::o

when i order beer from her, she always jerk her head to move her long hair behind...the jerking motion very steamy...:biggrin: i can tell that she also itchy...:biggrin:

maybe i got 桃花眼, like tony leung, always kanna this kind of auntie 桃花...

9.jpg

hotbot, this should be classified as UAR i.e. uncle and auntie r/s. BGR is for youngster :biggrin:
What is the marital status of the tiger woman ?
If is not for marriage I will go for both :p

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my heart is pure that's why i call bgr...:p:biggrin::o

when i order beer from her, she always jerk her head to move her long hair behind...the jerking motion very steamy...:biggrin: i can tell that she also itchy...:biggrin:

maybe i got 桃花眼, like tony leung, always kanna this kind of auntie 桃花...

9.jpg

ooo..i.c..with pure heart and mind qualifies for bgr ..next time u should try to wear school inform like stephen chow and mei yan fang ..keke
Since you have Tony Leung eyes, wear school uniform should be acceptable lol

SichuanMeiMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hotbot the lunatic lao tiko. So old already still want to seduce woman. Just go Geylang coffee shop and call chicken lah :wink:

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya...actually, i am more for looking a screwmate not a gf or wifey...but i dun like to have commitment.:o:*::biggrin:

first of all, screwmate should not have any commitment......the moment they show signs of needing commitment, walk away fast, trouble is coming. you must always be in control of that.

second, as you said, you are looking for screwmate.....then go for all three and see which one have more chemistry......why be faithful in the case of a screwmate....it just don't fit in the same sentence....