• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who r the best tenants? Sinkies? Ah Tiong?Ah Nehs? Ang Mos?...etc

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am going to be out of tenant soon for my condo unit. I always dread this exercise of getting new tenants because u don't know what u r going to get. I know I prob avoid Indians because they have been known to thrash the place. Chinamen ok but sometimes u get the occasional bad apples. Local upgraders... Well I know what to expect but they often break the contract halfway if they have other options. The best is Ang Mo ..Americans or European who r here on expat terms. Like that boom town Charlie!!

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
New tenants are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you'll get. What do you think? :confused:

forrest-gump-p11.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
......The best is Ang Mo ..Americans or European who r here on expat terms. Like that boom town Charlie!!

not so hor....they also create their own kind of trouble.......plenty of partying, go around screwing other units maids......I had one case during one of my previous jobs that the ang Mo always walked around naked in the unit.....on the second floor....at nights everybody can see everything...

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
for my place;

so far had one shitland family, ok left the place clean when they left. no complains.
tiong urine, not so clean and had to ask him to tone it down cos neighbor want to go to mc, cos loud noise

angmo chap gave no trouble. paid promptly and very courteous. the best kind. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for my place;

so far had one shitland family, ok left the place clean when they left. no complains.
tiong urine, not so clean and had to ask him to tone it down cos neighbor want to go to mc, cos loud noise

angmo chap gave no trouble. paid promptly and very courteous. the best kind. :biggrin:

:rolleyes: wow your experience seems to be different from everyone else's seems like your 1 in a kind strike toto to get a shitland family that didn't mess up your place and oh of course the chinese family was the one that wasn't clean and noisy.

All cos you are butt hurt that your shit skin kind always leaves rented places in a mess and create all sorts of shit doesn't mean you should make things up like this.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rent to prc chicks or pdmm :biggrin: who knows you can get free fucks every mth u collect rental :biggrin:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
for my place;

Angmo got all sorts. Depend on luck. My Angmo tenant was a Dreamboat. A livin Dream. Pay me top dollar but never in town. I reckon he is in town no more than 30 days in a year. Result, Zero wear and tear. My best friend's Angmo was a nightmare. Thrashed a D.10 GCB to the tune of 250,000$ worth of damages. My friend evicted him.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
True jah, i one of a kind,

all shitland families are uniformly dirty, and every single urine is so clean, its like dettol antiseptic.

happy now? give youself a treat, maybe a dog biscuit? good boy. :biggrin:

:rolleyes: wow your experience seems to be different from everyone else's seems like your 1 in a kind strike toto to get a shitland family that didn't mess up your place and oh of course the chinese family was the one that wasn't clean and noisy.

All cos you are butt hurt that your shit skin kind always leaves rented places in a mess and create all sorts of shit doesn't mean you should make things up like this.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
True charlie it very much depends on luck

I just lucked out, that the angmoh tenant I got was a good chap, constantly in and out of town, but to me whats impt is that as long as no one kpkb, rent paid on time and everyting is no fuss, then everybody happy :smile:

Angmo got all sorts. Depend on luck. My Angmo tenant was a Dreamboat. A livin Dream. Pay me top dollar but never in town. I reckon he is in town no more than 30 days in a year. Result, Zero wear and tear. My best friend's Angmo was a nightmare. Thrashed a D.10 GCB to the tune of 250,000$ worth of damages. My friend evicted him.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rent my unit to 3 kpmg pinoy auditors the last time when i was overseas. No trouble but neighbors complain they can be noisy on weekends when they bring their village folks over. I always wonder why do we need FT auditors though

I rejected Ah Tiongs and ah Nehs even though they offer higher rentals. Ah Tiongs are dirty and they will sublet or create problems for you. Ah Nehs of course is smelly and the curry smell will seep into the wall

So better rent to Ang Mo or Pinoys who are professionals and preferably ladies. You can compromise on the rental if you think they are going to be good tenants. Don't just go for the money

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sichuanmeimei if you look like DASHUANGXI anything can nego :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True jah, i one of a kind,

all shitland families are uniformly dirty, and every single urine is so clean, its like dettol antiseptic.

happy now? give youself a treat, maybe a dog biscuit? good boy. :biggrin:

yeah shit skin this is more like it but save that dog biscuit for that 4 eyed down syndrome kid of yours.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
My experience for the past 20 years renting my house

2 indian tenants
2 malay tenants
3 Chinese tenants

The 2 Indian tenants were the worst, smashed windows and doors just before they left and damaged the sinks and bathroom fittings.. One of the families even knocked a hole through the wall (I am not sure why) and put a wall paper there to cover up the hole. Knowing that they will shift, they will usually not pay the bills, utility, telephone and phone and tv bills for MONTHS. Their usual tactic is threaten to sue for anything. I usually just play along and ask them to lawyer up. They generally back down after that.

Malays were the best tenants. Everything left as is and all is spick and span. No complaints at all.

Chinese tenants were mixed. But mostly accommodated after some negotiations. No damages from them other than wear and tear.

And I rent only to families. No FT workers.

for my place;

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with TS expat angmohs the best. Ah nehs the worst, everyone knows - curry smell lah, broken house lah, etc. but for local chinese, still got to be sure what they want to rent it for - tuition centre, boarding house, commercial setup or even temple! Kena complaints, URA or HDB will be on yr ass.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Singapore rental environment is really shitty. In Australia, the owner will scan through your past rental history from the agent before deciding to rent the house to you.